A Lot like Chaos part 2 ~ Life's Unexpected

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heavily laden, Tiffany turned to look at the door entrance for the 20th time perhaps, hoping that Yuri and Yoona would show up there later. Seohyun noticed that Korean-American girl looked so anxious.

   “Tiffany unnie,are you okay?”

Tiffany smiled a little. “I hope nothing bad happen between them.”

“You mean Yuri and Yoona unnie?”

“Dae, Seohyun. They had missed two lessons and I’m wondering where are they now.”

“Yeah, me too. But I feel something isn’t right. Hopefully it’s not something serious.”

 

 

The bell rang. Once the teacher went out from the class, the situation began its hilarious noise. Park Hyomin as usual would become the first one wandering around the class and she went from desk to another desk chatting, teasing and bullying.

   “Come on guys. It’s lunchtime already. My stomach is growling!”

Sooyoung whined as she was impatient. Hyoyeon glared at her annoyingly.

  “Aigoo…you should take part-time job working at the cafeteria!”

Seohyun came next to Sooyoung and hugged her back. Sooyoung turned around when she heard Seohyun’s kiddy giggle. She smiled and brushed her bang playfully.

  “Omo…my baby.” Sooyoung pecked a light kiss on her lip. Hyoyeon looked away with sarcasm. It might be weird, but she just didn’t like the way the couple making out in front of her particularly.

   “Hm!” Hyoyeon snorted before the two went further. Taeyeon and Sunny snickered at them as well. Tiffany then walked towards Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

   “Okay, let’s go now.” Hyoyeon announced and they walked out from the classroom together.

 

 

    “Yuri didn’t reply my text.” Hyoyeon gasped between her words.

“Should I go find them?” Tiffany asked with a fragile look.  Hyoyeon shook her head and gave her disapproving look.

   “You don’t have to, Fany-ah. They will show up later. We should eat lunch first.”

 

 

    “Come on.”

Yuri offered her hand to Yoona. But sadly Yoona didn’t respond to her. Yuri then offered her another hand.

  “Stop acting like a baby, Yoong. Let’s go now because it’s already lunch hour. You should eat.”

Yoona slowly got up and she took Yuri’s right hand. They walked together as Yoona her hand on Yuri’s arm.

   “Yuri-ah, what do you think of me?” Yoona smiled although her heart was still sad. Yuri chuckled when she heard the question. Yoona was acting too weird nowadays.

  “Yah…what kind of question is that?”

“Just tell me honestly and sincerely from your heart.”

“Hm…”

Yuri was thinking and in the same time she wondering why Yoona gave her that kind of question.

“You’re a nice person and a beautiful girl too.”

Yuri winked and Yoona started to smile blushingly. She her hand harder on Yuri’s arm. Yuri felt it was way too weird for both of them. But at least she can make her smile again, knowing that she would never abandon her.

“Just that?” Yoona asked again. Yuri nodded with her smile.

 

[Yoona’sPOV]

I would rather risk my heart to the possibility of pain, than to never feel love again. To live without love merely exists. There is no greater pain than that.

I keep falling for her…

It’s more than just best friends; how I feel for her.

How I wish I can give more and tell her how I feel.

     “Please smile, Im Yoona…” Yuri teased. Yoona met her gaze and she was finding it increasingly difficult to picture it on Yuri. Yuri then pinched her nose and Yoona smacked her hand gently. When they walked pass by the washroom, Yoona suddenly dragged Yuri into it and she locked the door.

  Yuri, who was still shocking and she stared at Yoona awkwardly. Yoona turned her back and she walked towards Yuri in a seductive way. Yuri shivered a little when she was saw the ‘uncommon’ smile on Yoona’s face.

   But when Yoona stood in front of Yuri, the smile faded away. Yoona placed both of her hand on Yuri’s waist and she pushed Yuri towards the wall. The doe eyes turned cold. Yuri was frozen when Yoona pinned her body and their faces were so close.

   “Yo-Yoong?” Yuri was shaken a bit. Yoona held her beautiful shaped jaw. The touch was really made Yuri shivered and she seemed so helpless.

   “Kwon Yuri…” Yoona hissed her name and her voice was a bit husky.

“Wh-what are you doing, Yoong?!”

   “I think if I’m doing this to you, you will know how I feel for you!” Yoona hissed back. Yuri looked away when she had no will to look at her best friend’s face any longer. Yoona was totally different.

   When their lips were almost met, Yuri pushed Yoona and the girl stumbled backward. Yuri shook her head.

   “I-I don’t think this is right, Yoona. You’re my best friend and how could-“

“Right! I’m your best friend! But why can’t I?”

   “Yoona-ah…” Yuri whined in her fears.

Yoona trembled down to the floor with tears on her face. Yuri bit her own lip and she was stuttering.

   “I-I ju-just don’t think this is right, Im Yoona! We can’t do this!” Yuri snaped in her tears as well.

“Why? Is it because you have someone else in your heart?” Yoona scowled back. Yuri, for a moment she looked as though she was about to argue, but it was as if she couldn’t find the words.

   “Anio.” Yuri answered shortly and she tried to look firm though her heart was racing to death.

“You’re lying to me!”

“No, I’m not! I don’t have feelings towards anyone.” Yuri denied.

“Actually it’s true. I have someone else in my heart and I love the person so much!” –Yuri-

“Wae? Are you trying to ‘interrogating’ me?” Yuri said back as she raised her voice.

“…how could you say that?!”

“Then what is seemed to be the real problem? What’s the matter if I have fallen for someone?”

“It’s because…” Yoona’s voice was so soft. She let the tears rolling down on her cheek.

“There’s no easy way to say this…” Yoona shook her head and tears filled her eyes again. Yuri’s heart dropped into her stomach. She was taken aback by how resistant she was to this now. Yoona had faith in her, she looked up to her, thought everything was genuinely wonderful, when all around her all things were crumbling.

Meanwhile Yoona, although Yuri didn’t know it, she was the one thing that kept her positive in the face of all the problems surrounding her. And right then, when it seemed as though she might lose Yuri, Yoona didn’t want to imagine life without her.

   “No easy way to say…what?”  Yuri repeated, stammering a little.

“It’s because I’ve fallen for you!”

Yuri’s jaw dropped open. Yoona was crying openly now. Yuri could only imagine how bad she felt, and she really wanted to try to make her feel better. But this posed a bit of a dilemma. She couldn’t very well throw her arms around her and tell her it was OK.

Yet in the same time Yuri didn’t have the heart to pretend to be angry, not when she was so upset and had obviously been stressing about this for a while.

Yoona looked down at her left hand, and with a start Yuri copped that she wasn’t wearing their friendship ring.

   “I lost it.”

“Yoona, I can explain-“Yuri began, but the two of them had spoken at exactly at the same time, and Yuri honestly thought she’d misheard what she said.

“What?”

Yuri looked up to her through lowered eyelashes.

   “I’ve lost the ring somehow. I’m so sorry. I didn’t want to tell you it was missing until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter