A Lot like Chaos

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   “Phew!”

Yuri banged herself on her bed. Her cheek was blushing, not it was because of sunlight but it was because she kept replaying the kissing moment with Tiffany inside her mind. Yuri shook her head off so those images particularly Tiffany’s lip would fade away quickly.

   “Hm…”

She groaned a bit and her index finger directly touching her own lip.

   “I…I tasted strawberry.”

Yuri chuckled. She was laughing to herself when she found she was too passionate about the kiss.

   “When I’m laughing alone like this, I feel like an idiot.”

    “Aigoo…”

   “This is because of you, Hwang Miyoung!”

Yuri covered with her pillow and she was screaming under it.

   “Omomo…My craziness is overdrive. What a shame if Tiffany caught me like this!”

 

 

    “Pabo me!”

Tiffany cursed out. She checked her own face on the mirror and her milky white skin was still blushing in red. But then she flashed a smile slowly on her lip. She began to reminiscing back the ‘hot moment’ she had with Yuri when they were at the Han River just now.

   “I can’t believe we had gone this far.”

Tiffany smacked her own head. There were mixtures of expression on her face. Yuri’s lip however became her imagination.

   “Kyahhhhh!”

   “Otteoke???”

Tiffany cried out and brushed her own bangs. She then got up from her bed to washroom.

    “Ahhh…I need to bath with warm water. My head is pounding.”

 

 

Yuri who appeared so exhausted finally gave up her eyes when she felt so sleepy. She put down the magazine on the table and preceded her lazy step towards her bed.

   “Goshhh… I’m so tired!”

She yawned and stretching her body revealing half of her lower abs before she put herself under the blanket. Her eyes were still blinking, staring heavily at the plain ceiling waiting the right time to be in dreamland. In the end she was really closing her eyes.

Not long after that, she can felt a hand hugging her waist tenderly from behind. The person nudged her head on Yuri’s back which making the girl a bit uncomfortable and arching her back. Yuri opened her heavy eyelids slowly and she tossed around. When she faced the person, there pair of eyes were staring at her.

   “Tiffany?”

Yuri rubbed her eyes and Tiffany smiled beside her.

   “Did I wake you up?”

“Oh…why are you not sleeping yet?”

Tiffany ran her hand through Yuri’s hair and Yuri became slightly shocked but she managed to smile.

   “Unnie, I want to sleep right beside you.”

Yuri held her jaw and she cracked a small laughter.

   “Tsk! You’re such a baby.”

Yuri teased. Then they laughed together but Yuri’s eyes beamed when she saw the angelic face once again on another night.

   “Unnie, hug me.”

Tiffany pouted cutely. Yuri gulped and she was once again shocked by the request.

   “Stop being like an idiot, Yul!” –Yuri-

“Ara..ara…come here. Let’s sleep now.”

Tiffany gave her peck on Yuri’s cheek and Yuri kissed her on her forehead. Both of them finally fall asleep in each other’s arms.

 

 

The next morning…

 

     “Yuri is seemed so brighter nowadays.”

Mr Jongsuk spoke to a woman beside him. The woman nodded happily.

    “Dae. Finally, I can see this family in happiness again.”

Madam Kahi said back. Both of them were looking at the step siblings who walked hand by hand towards the garage. Their laughter can be heard around the house. They ran after one another, poking, nudging and giggling.

   “Aihhh unnie! Stop teasing me.”

Tiffany pinched Yuri on her shoulder. But the other girl avoided quickly.

  “Jinja…your snoring last night was loud.”

Yuri teased again and she laughed happily when Tiffany is seemed embarrassed.

   “Please stop.”

Tiffany whined and her face wrinkled. She hit Yuri’s chest continuously.

   “You better stop hitting me, Miyoung-ah.”

Yuri grabbed both of her arms and she gave a long stare to the shorter girl who was breathing hard. She banged her body towards Tiffany’s body. Tiffany had no other choice since her back was facing the car.

   “Unnie…”

Yuri flashed a mischievous smile on her lip but Tiffany showed her tongue out playfully.

   “Hit me again? Or else I will…”

Tiffany looked stunning in her position. She mouthed ‘what’ to Yuri. Yuri leaned down a little bit closer and she can felt Tiffany’s warm breath.

   “N-not here, unnie. Other people might catch us.”

Tiffany’s head jerked back. Yuri smirked and she was still having Tiffany’s arms on her grab.

   “Wae? Are you afraid, huh?”

Yuri let go the arms and she patted Tiffany’s head softly.

   “Get in the car now.”

Yuri said and she jogged over to the driver’s seat.

 

    “Once again, I don’t believe what I just saw this morning.”

Mr Kwon was looking at her wife who was combing her hair. She responded him with a smile.

   “You should believe it, yeobo. I’m happy that both of the girls finally making out.”

She put down the comb and revealed a shock face on herself.

   “Oh my…my hairs always fall these days.”- Park Han-byul

She sighed in worrisome. Finally she remembered back what her personal doctor said to her. She should be hospitalized to undergone either surgery or chemotherapy. She brought her look to her husband, who pinned the button on his long sleeve.

   “Should I tell him? What about my daughters?”

Mr Kwon was getting ready to his office. She walked closer to wife and found out she was spacing out.

   “Yeobo?”

“Oh? Are you done?”

“You’re spacing out huh.”

“Oh…anio. I was just waiting for you. Let’s go now.”

 

 

    “Thank God it’s Friday!”

Sooyoung showed up inside the classroom together with other friends. Their voices caught other people’s attention.

   “Yeah, T.G.I.F”

Hyoyeon imitated her tone and when they’re looking at each other, they finally laughing.

   “Whatever.”

Yoona smirked and she smacked her on the chair. When she spotted her next seat was still vacant, Yoona knew that Yuri hadn’t been in the classroom yet. She gave out a long sigh and an upset expression revealed on her face. She took out a white tissue from the pack. She cleaned the dirt on Yuri’s desk.

  “I thought you’re already here, Kwon Yuri!”

Yoona mumbled to herself and she chinned up, sat on her seat quietly. Sooyoung nudged Hyoyeon on her shoulder. Hyoyeon’s head perked up.

   “What has gotten into that girl?”

Hyoyeon shrugged.

   “How would I know, Soo. She was okay just now.”

“She must be waiting for Yuri. By the way, where is that Kwon?”

“No idea. I bet she’ll be here shortly.”

Hyoyeon said.

   “Yahhh…you’re right. Yul is coming.”

Sooyoung looked cheerful when she saw Yuri came with her step sister. Tiffany her arms on Yuri’s. Yoona finally noticed the presence of the step siblings. Both of them looked so happy together. Yoona crossed her arms and she stared at the two girls particularly Tiffany Yuri’s arm with hers. Her jealousy was flaring in her eyes.

  “What is this?!”

She mumbled under her rapid breath, eyeing them with hatred in her eyes. Tiffany went to her own place when Seohyun arrived after them and Yuri went to sit beside Yoona.

   “Hello, Yoong.”

Yuri greeted with her smile. Yoona forced a smile and she glanced back at Tiffany.

  “Your desk is dusty. I cleaned it just now.”

Yoona said as she was bitterly looking at Yuri. Yuri smiled back to her as ‘thank you’.

   “What’s with the long face, Yoong?”

“Dae?”

  “Are you okay?”

Yonna just nodded. “I’m fine, Yul.” She spoke back with a smile.

   “I don’t think so.”

Yuri stared at her best friend cautiously. Yoona took a quick glance before she made herself busy reading a novel that she bought recently. Yuri reached out her hand to touch Yoona.

   “Just tell me, Yoong. I know you so well and we’ve been best friends since we’re kids. Is there anything bothering you?”

   Yoona looked away and she sighed in annoyance. “Aniya.It’s just that…”

She brought back her look at Yuri and smiled. But Yuri didn’t seem to believe that she was all okay.

   “It’s just that what?” Yuri asked in her tense voice.

“What?” Yoona said as she raised her eye brow. Yuri was slightly furious. She spun Yoona so that girl can face her. Yoona gasped for the sudden reaction. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon turned their looks at the two best friends.

  “I’m asking you, Yoona. What’s with the lame face?” Yuri’s face turned red in furious. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were whispering to one another. They chose to watch rather than inserting themselves. Yoona stared at her coldly, clenching her fist and breathing hard under her anger.

   “Get your hands off my shoulder.”

Yuri stunned an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter