The Opposing

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "What?!"

The tanned girl's voice echoing through the big hall of Kwon's mansion. The atmosphere within the hall has become so tensed.

"Appa, don't tell me that you're going to marry that woman!" Yuri shouted at her father once again. Mr. Kwon gave a quick glance at his rude daughter. A sharp glance. 

"Yuri, my daughter, please listen to me carefully. No matter what, I love that woman very much. It was your late mother's..." Mr. Kwon couldn't finished his words when he started to see tears on Yuri's cheek rolling down slowly. Yuri squeezed her fist tightly. It was so painful. Yuri's heart is being ripped out. She touched her chest and then wiped her tears with both of her hands. 

   "Wae umma? What did that widow do to you appa 'till you non-stop telling me that all of this was umma's fault?" Mr. Kwon remained silent. The past filled his over mind. 

"Yuri-ah, you can't stop appa's feeling. Please understand me. She's going to be your step-mother soon." Mr. Kwon left the hall soon after he had finished telling Yuri about his soon-to-be marriage with the woman he had loved a long time ago. He left without even looking at the back. Yuri was left alone with a sad heart that couldn't be explained. 

She trembled to the floor and crying hard. How she wished that her mother is still alive. This stupid marriage would not happen. 

"Appa,...how could you? Your deeds and your decision make me hurt." 

Yuri's POV

     Appa's marriage. It's so hard to accept. And,...umma, I miss you so much. Why did you have to go so early and leaving me alone here? Why?

I really hate that woman and her daughter as well. I don't care if they're rich. Just I don't like appa to get married again. I didn't mean to be selfish because I've been so lonely since umma's death five years ago. I need appa's full attention towards me. But he never did. Since I was born and grew up as a kid and now I'm a teenager, I never saw appa would stay at home after work. He never asked how I've been. He never spent time with me and even umma when she was still alive. It was like I'm not her real daughter. This is what making me so angry with him. 

     Next week is their wedding day. I don't know what to do anymore. I am too tired being like this. Should I attend the wedding? Argghh!!! 

How could I show myself to them? I really hate this. Really hate my life. I hate appa! I hate that wretch! I know that woman very well. It was because of her, my   umma is dead. Because of her! 

 

A week later...

-During the wedding ceremony...

      Yuri sat down at the front seat with her other family members from his father's side. Her mind goes somewhere until she didn't realized her best friend, Im Yoona came and sat beside her. 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri. Where did you go? You were spacing out again." said Yoona as she stop waving her hand in front of Yuri when her reaction didn't shocking Yuri at all. Still Yuri didn't t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter