Kiss of Revenge

The Way We Were
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (Dara POV)

He pressed his lips against mine and my eyes widen in shock. What is he thinking? Why is he doing this? I tried to pull away from his hold but it's no use as he only held onto me even tighter. I could already hear loud gasps from the guests and talks have started.

Jiyong, stop this. I tried struggling again but his kiss became even more forceful. Tears started to form at the corner of my eyes and I decided to give up, praying that someone save me from this humiliation. The moment I loosened up, I felt him do the same. His touch was even more gentle and his kiss, softer.

My heart’s beating unbelievably fast and I felt my cheeks blush. What is this feeling? I was about to completely give in to the weird sensation I feel in my body. I motioned for my eyes to slowly close, trying to absorb the feeling of this kiss, when someone pulled him away.

(Jiyong POV)

Our faces are extremely close now. This is the first time that I’ve seen her face up close. She has these expressive eyes that you could see within her soul. A complexion so fair, showing how fragile a girl she can be. And those lips – it’s just something you can’t resist to kiss.

She’s pretty indeed.

I got lost in my thoughts staring at her eyes. I moved my face even more closely to hers, and the next thing I know, our lips touched. I saw her eyes widen in surprise. I was shocked myself and at that moment, my mind wanted me to stop.

I can’t. No matter how much I keep telling myself to pull away, the thought of losing the feel of her soft lips disabled me to move away. I felt her trying to pull away but I can’t seem to let her go. I lost control of myself as I pulled her closer and held on to her even tighter.

Her entire body stiffened. Crap! People are now staring. She tried struggling again but I felt the hunger of tasting her lips. I fought her struggle and it wasn’t hard to take control of her delicate body. Her body loosened up. I smiled in my head thinking that she’s beginning to enjoy this.

I held her gently now and opened my eyes. I didn’t notice, I had it closed all this time. I saw her angelic face once again and she’s about to close her eyes. I felt something strange inside me. A sudden happiness from this moment we currently share. What is this feeling? Whoa! What are you doing Jiyong??! Right! This wasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter