My Turn

The Way We Were
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A brief TOPBom~ story highlight ^^,)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(TOP POV)

I watched them from across the road. I have carried out my plan very well. I know I’m supposed to feel defeated and hurt but actually, I feel like I’ve won. I am very happy seeing the one I love finally find her happiness. I saw them kissed and I’m satisfied. I can let you go now, Dara. I’m convinced that she’s happy and I believe Jiyong will take care of her and love her just as much as I do – or even more.

I’ve been witness to Dara’s unchanging love for Jiyong. No matter how hard she tries, we both knew that she can’t let go of Jiyong – his memory and his very existence lived in her heart.

“Jiyong, you’re really lucky. You’re the one person she could never forget.” I said to myself.

~~~~~ O ~~~~~

“You’re one person I could never forget”

“I’ll come back for you”

“I’ll never forget you”

 “I’ll wait for you”

 Argh. What’s this??  I felt my head hurt once again – the same pain I felt in the conference room a few days ago. What’s happening to me? I pressed my hand hard on my head as I heard these voices in my thoughts. I recognized mine but another voice I heard was unfamiliar. Who? Why? The pain became unbearable and I felt my body weaken.  I held onto a post to prevent myself from fainting but the pain is just too much for me to take. I fell to the ground but before darkness filled my vision, I saw a silhouette of a person holding me and heard again that unfamiliar voice…

“Seunghyun!!! Talk to me!!! Seunghyuuuuun!!!!”  It was the last words I heard before I totally out…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jiyong POV)

I moved and turned to the other side of my bed. I smiled as I felt her body next to me. Everything was real. She’s beside me and we’re together now. I kept the smile on my face as I opened my eyes and saw her angelic face. I’ve never felt so complete before. I felt that I could do everything and take on anything if I’m with her – as long as she’s beside me. I traced the features of her face and kissed her forehead lightly. She moved a bit and slowly opened her eyes. You’re so beautiful. She smiled at me and moved closer to cuddle.

“Good morning, baby.” I greeted her.

“Hmmm…” she mumbled as she rubbed her cheeks on to my chest and hugged me tighter.

I chuckled and held her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter