What Now?

The Way We Were
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Dara POV)

I’m here at the airport waiting for his return. I haven’t seen him for 3 months and I miss him so much. His eyes, his smile… everything about him! Just thinking about him makes me feel giddy inside.  I’m so happy I’m seeing him again. I glance at the arrival board from time to time. He’s coming home - any minute now.

I looked at the board again and excitement came over me as the status for the flight coming from Japan read “Arrived” OMO! He’s here. I anxiously wait for him to come out of the arriving-passenger-section of the airport.

There he was! I look at him and I smiled. My honey’s back! I wanted to run toward him and hug him tight but I didn’t. I stayed glued to my place, watching him walk from afar. He’s like an angel walking in the heavens.

 (Jiyong POV)

My bags are packed. I’m going home. I’ve spent 3 months in Japan to close a deal with a client of the company. Since graduating college, I’ve taken over the family business. I’ve worked so hard for this deal and I’m very happy that it didn’t become a wasted effort. I’m going home successful, bringing only good news for the company.

Ugh. I’m so tired!! I really need a break from all the stress I get from working. When I get home, I’ll go for a vacation.

I arrived at the airport and went out to find her. Where is she? I told her I’m coming home and she said she’ll be here to pick me up. Where is she??  I looked around hoping to see her. I walked at the other side of the airport to look for her. I spotted her at the far end, standing, probably waiting for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong: Ya! Why are you waiting here? It’s supposed to be that other exit.

Dara: OMO! Honey, you startled me. What’s that for? Oh, Welcome Home, I missed you!!

Jiyong: I was just kidding, of course. C’mon, let’s go home now.

Dara: Alright, I cooked us dinner. Let’s go, I’m starving too!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Jiyong POV)

“Ya! Why are you waiting here? It’s supposed to be that other exit” I told her.

“What? Oh, is that so? Mianhe… I thought it’s this one right here” she said

“You’re forgetful now huh, I guess, you’re really getting older” I teased

“Ya! Don’t talk like that. I’m not that old yet!”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter