Reunion

The Way We Were
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry. I don't think I can make this any more longer. If I do, I might ruin it... :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 (Jiyong POV)

Dara immediately rushed to Mr. Choi’s side the moment we entered the room. The lady who had been by his side, stood up and made room for Dara.  Bom? I recognized her immediately after she stood up and I walked toward her side. Was she crying? Her eyes are red and a bit swollen.

“Bom, why are you here? You brought him here?” I asked and she only nodded in response.

“How? Did you just find him lying on the ground as well? You have a thing for that huh?” I tried to lighten the mood. She nodded but looked at me with her tearful eyes. I knew then that something was wrong. I gave her a questioning look.

“It’s him” she told me. Him? What is she talking about?! Oh! Whoa! Is Mr. Choi the one she’s talking to me about?  The man who forgot about her? My shock was evidently showing on my face and more thoughts came over me. You mean, Dara, my Dara was engaged to Bom’s boyfriend?  I looked at Bom and then to my girlfriend talking to the lifeless Mr. Choi.

Bom and I met for a reason after all. We need to get the love of our lives back that just happened to be together. Maybe, now, Bom will have him back just as I am with my Dara now.

I woke up from my trance when I heard Dara shout. “Come on! Wake up now…” She’s been crying and calling for him to wake up. She’s shaking his body and I know I have got to stop her. I hurriedly took her arms away from him and hugged her.

“Dara… Stop it, everything will be fine.” I could only comfort her right now. I am caressing the back of her head as she cries on my chest.

“Dara?” Bom said addressing me. It sounded like a question. As if she’s confirming if what she heard was right... She looked at me, waiting for my response. I felt Dara moved and she looked at Bom. I nodded at Bom and her face lightened a bit by my response, although by the looks of it, she wanted to cry.

 

(DARA POV)

I rushed to Seunghyun’s side the moment I saw him lying unconscious on the hospital bed.  “What happened?” I asked no one. I was so dumbfounded seeing him in this state. This is the first time I’ve seen him like this. I forgot about the people inside the room and my focus was solely on him. I touched his face and whispered to him thinking he could hear me…

“Seunghyun-ah… I’m here. What are you doing? Why are you being like this?” tears have welled up from my eyes and I could feel it falling. “I’m here now… wake up so we can go home…” I kept on talking to him but I still get no response.

“Come on! Wake up now…” I shook his body trying to force him to wake up.

“Dara… Stop it, everything will be fine.” I heard Jiyong tell me as he took my hand away from Seunghyun’s shoulders. I hugged him and cried at his chest, releasing the sadness I feel from seeing my best friend like that.

“Dara?” The lady who had been in the room said. I looked at her direction but saw her looking at Jiyong. I think, by the sound of her voice when she mentioned my name, it was a question. I turned away from Jiyong to look at her and shifted gazes from her to Jiyong and then back to her. She seemed familiar. I kind of recognized her and I’m thinking where I must’ve seen her.

Jiyong nodded at the lady and I saw her face lightened. I know her. I must’ve known her.I feel like I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter