Heartbeat

The Day We Met [No longer getting updated]

Heartbeat

*Slap*

The sound seemed to echo in the dark alley-like place they were in.

But it wasn’t Yixing’s face that was red and throbbing due to the slap. It was the guy whose arms were raised earlier. Wu Fan managed to stop the guy from hitting Yixing and ended up slapping him back. Before the other guy could come at Wu Fan, he stared him down until the two gangsters got scared and ran away.

Wu Fan turned to Yixing. Yixing was silently crying, tears running down his face like a waterfall. “Yixing... don’t worry ab--”

“Am I girl? Is my hair that ugly? Am I that weird?!” Yixing said quietly, his sobs getting louder and louder.

“Yixing, no.. don’t.. don’t worry about what they said ok?” Wu Fan said in a gentle voice, trying to comfort the shorter man.

Yixing suddenly started bawling and grabbed Wu Fan at his waist, putting his head on Wu Fan’s chest and sobbed away.

“What the--” Wu Fan started, trying to push him away at first. Then, after a while, he let Yixing cry his sadness away on his chest. Just this once Wu Fan thought just until he stops crying.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Yixing looked back up at Wu Fan. He was finally done crying, but his eyes were still so swollen and red. Yixing started to hiccup.

“Ugh. Stop that.” Wu Fan said as he tried to pull away from Yixing’s grip.

“Thank you...” Yixing said as he pulled back onto Wu Fan’s chest, “Thank you for coming to me.”

After resting his head on Wu Fan’s chest for a while longer, Yixing released his grip on Wu Fan and they walked back to the dorms.
“That necklace...A boy gave it to me..” Yixing started.

“I know,” Wu Fan interrupted, “I was that boy.”

Yixing looked up at Wu Fan, surprised. “You..!?” then he paused for a bit, “Does that mean we knew each other for this many years? … is this what you call fate..?” Yixing asked.

Wu Fan rolled his eyes, “things like that don’t exist.” he said as he walked ahead of the shorter boy, “go back to the room and get some rest, you must be tired.”

As Wu Fan walked away, Yixing stared at his back as his heart was beating faster and faster. He couldn’t take his eyes off the taller man.

Wu Fan also felt his heart beating faster as he walked away from the scene. Ugh what is this? It feels like there’s a woodpecker inside my chest that won’t stop pecking.

 

--

 

A/N: OMG so many suscribers ;u;~ Thank you for suscribing! ;u;u;u;~ I must update quickly ^^~