ImAunicorn

The Day We Met [No longer getting updated]

 

ImAunicorn

 


Wu Fan didn’t really have much to bring when he moved into the dorms. All he needed was his bag which he carried over his shoulder. His most valuable item was his ipod which held a total of 5 songs. He didn’t have time to listen to songs or enjoy life like the other kids, and those 5 songs weren’t even actual songs. They were recordings of his mother’s lullabies from when he was a young child. She would sing them to him to fall asleep every day. He kept them by his side because it made him feel protected. He felt his mother’s presence from his ipod and he wouldn’t dare let anyone even go near something so valuable and priceless. You could say, he was a big mama’s boy. But he would never admit it; no one knew about that side of him.

He finally reached his room. It was on the 3rd floor and he had to walk all over the building to finally find his room, which happened to be right where he started from. He groaned as he searched for the keys in his close-to-empty bag and stuck it into the keyhole. He turned the key and tried turning the knob, but the door wouldn’t budge. He kept hitting the door and banging on it but the door wouldn’t open. He stood there for a second until he heard someone on the other side jumping up and down and squealing. His face started to turn into a scowl as he realized that this would be his roommate for the entire year. Someone who was this crazy. Wu Fan definitely did not want to meet him. He was mentally planning to visit the counselor today to get a change-of-room form when the door finally swung open, revealing the same guy Wu Fan had bumped into earlier. The huge smile plastered on the guy’s face slowly started to fade at the scene of the tall man standing at the door.

“Eh?! YOU!?” Yixing yelled, obviously surprised at his bad luck, “Why are you here?? What are you doing here!?”
Wu Fan couldn’t believe his luck. “...you’re asking me..” Wu Fan replied, unable to hide his annoyed face. He eventually sighed and pushed Yixing aside, walking into his new room.
“Don’t worry. I’ll be moving out of here as soon as possible,” Wu Fan said, turning to face Yixing.

“O-ok!” Yixing replied. He didn’t know how to act around this guy because he obviously intimidated him with his height and his fierce and intense glaring eyes. And he refused to make eye contact as well.

Wu Fan looked at Yixing for a while, trying to analyze this weird guy. Then suddenly, he remembered the necklace. A sly smirk formed on Wu Fan’s face, “Unicorn,” Wu Fan said to Yixing, waiting for his reaction.

Yixing quickly looked up, surprised at what Wu Fan had said. His hands quickly went to his neck, trying to feel his necklace. “Where’s my necklace!?” Yixing cried out loud, looking everywhere around him and searching all over his body.

Wu Fan coolly pulled the necklace out of his pocket and held it up so high that Yixing couldn’t reach it even after jumping up and down multiple times. A laugh escaped Wu Fan’s mouth as he put the necklace back into his pocket. He dropped his bag on the floor and walked back out the door. “I’ll keep this with my until you apologize,” Wu Fan said, still smirking. “And I’m on my way to the counselor's office now. Don’t touch my stuff.” Wu Fan warned as he left.

Wu Fan walked into the counselor's office and went to pick up the form to change dorm rooms.

“I’m sorry, son, we won’t be having any more dorm changes this year! The deadline has passed.” the old lady at the desk told him.

Wu Fan was appalled at the fact that he had to spend the rest of the year with that crazy Unicorn. He was about to start arguing with the lady when she picked up the remaining forms and threw it into the recycling bin.

Wu Fan stormed out of the office, more pissed than ever. How was he going to live with that crazy guy!?

He walked back into the room to see Yixing sulking in the corner with a permanent pout on his face. He looked up to see Wu Fan coming in and turned away angrily. HMPH! That guy thinks he can take my stuff just because he’s so tall! Yixing whispered under his breath.

Wu Fan, still annoyed about not being able to change rooms, went over to pick up his bag and realized that it had been messed with. Wu Fan glared up at Yixing, “DIDN’T I TELL YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY STUFF!?” Wu Fan yelled angrily at Yixing.

“Meeerong!~” Yixing yells back, sticking his tongue out at Wu Fan.
Wu Fan took out Yixing’s necklace out of his pocket and held it up so Yixing could see it. “You want this back?! Well you’re never going to get it now!” Wu Fan growled at him.

In an instant, Yixing ran up to grab the necklace out of Wu Fan’s hands. But Wu Fan had a stronger grip on it that Yixing thought. Before Wu Fan could let go, the necklace broke into two pieces. Yixing held the “ImAunicorn” part while Wu Fan was still holding onto the chain.

Yixing looked up at Wu Fan with big eyes, now tearing up. “H-HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!” Yixing couldn’t believe that there was someone as evil as him. He took the part of the necklace and threw it right back at Wu Fan’s face. “YOU’RE A BIG IDIOT! STUPID! GO DIE! I HATE YOU!!” Yixing yelled as he started crying and ran out the room before Wu Fan could say a word.

Wu Fan, for the first time in his life, felt very bad and guilty. He didn’t mean to break the necklace, he was simply teasing Yixing. And also, it was Yixing’s own fault for grabbing it without warning. Still, Wu Fan felt horrible. He bent down to pick up the part of the necklace Yixing threw at him and suddenly, his eyes widened. “Wait a second....ImAunicorn...??” Wu Fan said out loud to himself, starting at the broken necklace.

 

--

 

A/N: Lol.. I still don't know where I'm going with this.. sob sob sob... ;u;