Mei

The Day We Met [No longer getting updated]

 

Mei


It’s been a week since Mei came. She hasn’t left Kris’ side ever since. And Lay has been getting more and more depressed day by day. The only friend he made in college was gradually disappearing from him.

“Opppaa~~!” Mei whined from their kitchen. Lay was getting tired of her coming over every day. It’s like she thinks she lives here he thought bitterly to himself.

“What is it?” Kris replied.

“Help me carry this~~! It’s too hot~~!” She whined playfully.

Lay twitched at her over the top cute-sy acting. It was grossing him out. Did Kris like her acting this way!?

Kris walked over to help her when she suddenly dropped the hot plate, getting the food all over herself.

“Oh nooo~~! My new clothes!!” She whined, “Opppa~ What do I doo~~?”

“Mei, you need to be more careful! You haven’t changed at all in 4 years,” Kris chuckled to himself. He went over to pick up one of his own shirts and threw it to her, “Why don’t you wear this for now?”

And with that, she walked off to the bathroom. But before she entered, she looked over at Lay sitting on his bed and flashed him a smug look.

What?? Did she just SMIRK at me?! Lay thought to himself, surprised. No way... it must have just been my imagination... right?

It was awkward in the room with just the two of them in there. They haven’t talked to each other privately ever since Mei came over.

“Ge... are you... are you dating her?” Lay questioned, feeling his heart tighten up in his chest. Please say no...

“Yeah... she asked me out when she came over... She said she wanted to start over with me.” Kris paused for a second, “I decided... maybe it won’t be so bad after all... Because.. she was someone I really used to love..”

Lay was heartbroken and angry at the same time. “BUT SHE--” Lay cut himself off before revealing that he read Kris’ diary. She CHEATED on you...

“Oppa~~ I’m done!!” Mei said, coming out of the bathroom, “AH! Look at the time! I have to go!! Bye oppa~~!!” Mei went up to give Kris a kiss on his cheeks and ran out of the door.

Lay couldn’t stand to watch this anymore. He let her kiss him.

“KRIS GE... YOU’RE SO STUPID!” Lay went over to take the diary out from underneath his bed sheets and threw it at Kris.

“This.. where did you get this?!” Kris asked, surprised.

“HOW COULD YOU GET BACK WITH HER WHEN SHE DID SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO YOU!?”

Enraged, Lay ran out of the room. He didn’t want to look at Kris’ face. He didn’t want to talk to Kris. He just wanted to escape. He wanted to just disappear. He ran and ran and kept running. He didn’t care where he ended up. He just wanted to get away from it all.

 

--

 

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates and the short chapter~! I promise to have another chapter up today :)!