The Plan

The Day We Met [No longer getting updated]

The Plan

It was the next morning and Lay woke up early as usual; his eyes were still swollen from his emotional episode from yesterday afternoon. But he felt like a heavy weight has been lifted off his chest after spilling all his secrets to Luhan. He rubbed his eyes and looked over to Kris’ bed and, to his disappointment, it was empty. Kris must have stayed over at Mei’s... Lay thought to himself grimly, knowing exactly what that meant.

“Good morning, Sunshine~!!” Luhan sing songed as he got up to give Lay a morning hug.

“Luhan.. what are you so chirpy about? You’re usually not a morning person,” Lay said, looking over to see the older man lying beside him.

“Ohhh~ Unicorn~~ Where is your lovely one today morninggg?” Luhan said, seeing that Kris’ bed was empty and undisturbed from last night.

Lay sighed and got up to get ready for his class but Luhan stopped him by grabbing his hands. Luhan’s face had immediately turned serious.

“Don’t worry, Lay. He had some urgent business so he had to go back to his hometown last night, but it’s fine now. He called me last night to tell you not to worry, but you were already asleep.”

“Ahh.. ah I see,” Lay said relieved. Ahh come to think of it... I still didn’t get ge’s number.. Lay mentally facepalms himself and makes a note of it before getting ready to head for his class.

“Lay~ Take notes for me in class, ok?” Luhan whined from the bed, “I’m too sick to go todayy~ Someone was crying on my chest yesterday and got my entire shirt wet... And now I’m sick!!” Luhan said, pouting playfully.

“I’m so sorry!! So sorry!!” Lay said, feeling guilty, “Here! Don’t worry! I’ll make you a warm breakfast!” Lay quickly scurried to put together a warm breakfast for Luhan and then proceeded to run out the door in order not to be late for class.

Luhan laughed as he watched Lay hurry out the door. As soon as Lay left the door, Luhan’s expression changes into one of determination. “O-K! Mission Get-Kris-to-fall-in-Love-with-Lay starts today!” Luhan fist pumped. He then happily hops over to the breakfast table to begin his breakfast. He takes out his phone and presses 1. It was the first number listed on his quick dial.

After a couple rings, someone on the other end finally picks up. “Yoboseyo?” the voice greeted.

Luhan happily squeals at the sound of his darling, “Sehunnnie~~ Guess what oppa has up his sleeves this time??” Luhan said, giggling to himself.

“Luhan, are you doing something mischievous again?” Sehun asks, shaking his head.

“Yes! Hehehe~” Luhan giggles, “Call me oppa, Sehunnie~~!! I miss you so much!!”

“No, I’m not calling you that, Luhan.”

“Buing buing~~ Sehunnnieee~” Luhan whined.

“Ugh... oppa... there, are you happy? Now tell me what you’re up to. I need to decide whether or not to stop you!”

Luhan laughs at his boyfriend’s cuteness, “Well.... remember how I was talking to you late at night that time?? Well.. hehe I got kicked out! Because my roommate found out I was gay! And he freaked out!” Luhan says, laughing.

“WHAT!? Where are you now!? Wait right there! I’m booking a plane ticket right now!” Sehun says, panicking that his boyfriend was lost in the streets in some unknown city. Again.

“Nooo~ Don’t worryy, Sehunnie! I found a friend and a room! I’m fine, I’m fine!” Luhan says, blushing at how much Sehun cared about him.

“A friend? Is it.... is it a … guy?” Sehun gulped.

“Yeah yeah, and even better! He’s GAY!” Luhan said, starting to tease his boyfriend.

“WHAT?!” Sehun yells, enraged, “YOU LEAVE THAT ROOM RIGHT NOW!”

“Sehunnnie, don’t worry!! He already has someone he likes! Ah and that’s where I come in! I’m gonna play cupid! Hehehe~”

“Luhan... just.. just don’t do anything stupid and be safe.. alright?” Sehun said, giving up on trying to stop anything that Luhan was planning.

“Only if you call me oppa!~~ Love you, Sehunnie! I gotta go now~~”

“Ah, right! Have fun in college Luhan... uh.. oppa.. I love you too..” Sehun said, embarrassed at the things Luhan made him say.

Luhan hangs up the phone, feeling even happier than ever. Then he notices a presence at the front of the room. He looks up to see Kris, staring at him with his mouth in an o-shape.

“Sehun...ie... Love...?” Kris says, repeating what Luhan had just said into the phone.

“Yo, Kris!~ You’re back! Eat some breakfast! Lay made it!” Luhan said, slightly winking at Kris.

“...Are you GAY?!” Kris asked Luhan, his eyes widening.

“You just realized??” Luhan said, still smiling. Everything was going according to his plan, “Ah... my old roommate kicked me out for trying to make a move on him.. What a pity! But.. it seems Lay is much more obedient, hmm?” Luhan said with a devilish grin.

“What the HELL!?” Kris went to grab Luhan’s collar.

“Jokes jokes! I’m just joking! Calm down, you!” Luhan said, still laughing.

Kris angrily growled at him and gave him a glare before going over to his own bed.

What the hell is wrong with this guy?! And what the hell does he mean by Lay being obedient. Kris angrily fumed at what just happened and grabbed his bag before exiting the room. Being near that person just pissed Kris off.

“Heyy~ You should give Lay a call!!~” Luhan shouted out to Kris as he left the room.

Lay, Kris thought, his anger residing. I never got his number! Kris makes a mental note of it and quickly walks to class.

All the while, Luhan was having the time of his life. That Kris... he’s definitely jealous! Luhan smiles to himself as he proceeds to finish his breakfast. This is going to be fun!