Background: Zhang Yixing

The Day We Met [No longer getting updated]

 

Background: Zhang Yixing

 


Zhang Yixing. He was a special kid, alright. He was popular among his classmates, although he never actually tried to gain attention. He was simply being himself, and that apparently was very likable and amusing to others. He was also unintentionally funny. Once when he was called on by the teacher to write English on the board, his atrocious spelling was enough to crack up the entire class. “Twonite I am lonly.” He wrote with a confused look forming on his face as he heard the laughter of his peers. He couldn’t help but laugh along and bow repeatedly to apologize for his mistake while running back to his seat, obviously embarrassed. But he was in no way feeling hurt or insulted. Instead, he was feeling happy with himself for giving his classmates a good laugh. He sat in his desk, staring at the desktop, repeating the image in his head multiple times as he gave himself an imaginary pat on the back, with an idiotic grin on his face the entire time.

And there were other moments where even teachers had to give up because of Yixing’s, confusing and out-of-this-world logic.
“The answer to 1+1 is not 2!” Yixing would yell out in the middle of math class.
The teacher would give him a puzzled look as Yixing continued on with no sign of embarrassment ,“Nah it’s the Yixing right here! READY SET, OH MY...,” he would sing to himself as he started doing complicated dance moves. After an awkward period of random dancing, Yixing would snap back to reality and slowly slide back into his seat, face red as a beet, as his classmates, yet again, cracked up at his ridiculous behavior.

Yes, it was obvious to say that Lay was special. Not once in his entire life had he gone through any type of mistreatment or suffering. Both his parents were rich due to their high-position jobs. There was not a single financial worry for their family. But due to both his parents working, Yixing only saw his parents once or twice a year. But it didn’t bother him, he was happy nonetheless.

And his easy life of never being bullied, always being surrounded by people, and his infinite amount of luck, Yixing never had to face the reality of life. He had the wrong idea that life was always positive and bad things never happened. But it won’t be until college where Yixing faces reality. How will someone so pure and innocent be able to survive this? Maybe with the help of a friend, he would be able to manage these obstacles.

 

--

 

A/N: wahh don't hurt me guys... it's literally my first fanfic.. (the last one doesn't count OTL) and I'm writing these by myself huhuhu ;u; and I have no ideas or anything... bear with me ;^; Sorry it OTL OTL OTL