Background: Wu Yi Fan

The Day We Met [No longer getting updated]


Background: Wu Yi Fan

 

Wu Yi Fan was the type of student to breeze through middle school and high school without trying very hard. He wasn’t the type who had many friends either. He did join the soccer club during his high school years, but lost interest in it very quickly as he found out that nobody in there actually took the club seriously. He had no trouble with school either; everything was just plain boring to him. Understanding even the hardest of the concepts and repeatedly correcting others (including his teachers) with the vast amount of knowledge he gained from his hobby of reading books was what he did best. He loved reading books. It let him enter a new world; let him escape his boring life surrounded by boring people. Reading let his soul fly like a dragon.

And just like a dragon, Wu Fan’s attitude was quite fiery. It took no time for him to get angry over the smallest of things. If the other students bumped into his books, he would glare them down until they apologized and picked it up for him. If the teacher made a mistake on grading his test, he would argue with them until the teacher felt guilty and apologized. But this was only the Wu Yi Fan that his peers saw. Nobody knew about his sweet side. His other personality that was the polar opposite which died along with the passing away of his beloved mother. Unfortunately, his mother passed away during his first year of high school, one of the toughest moments of Wu Fan’s life. Not only did he have to adjust to his new peers and the common troubles that a high school kid would face, he also had to manage the death of the closest person to him.

His mother was the one and only person who he revealed his true, sweet personality to, since his father had passed away long before he was even born. His mother struggled for many years trying to provide for Wu Fan and herself while working multiple jobs and balancing outrageous working hours. Wu Fan, then a small child, could do nothing to help his mother. He tried his best to cook for his mother and clean up and take care of their small house but he knew he couldn’t get a job yet. He was far too young and even then, his mother prohibited him from working until he was finished with high school. His mother knew the troubles of taking care of a family and maintaining an education at the same time so she would absolutely not allow Wu Fan to take on that burden. So the only thing Wu Fan could do was smile. He would smile for her everyday without fail; hoping that this smile would give her the energy she needed to work the entire day. There was not a single moment that the smile would disappear from Wu Fan’s face during his entire life up until high school. But after his mother passed away, Wu Fan crept into a shell and stayed there. And he planned on staying there forever. Or so he thought.

 

--

[A]: Sorry guys.. it's really boring.. and sad.. and.. yeah.. Kris' life just in the background story so I didn't know how to make it all happy-go-lucky ... yeah.. DON'T WORRY THOUGH! It gets better. .and funnier.. you know when Lay comes around OHOHOHO ;D