Revelation

The Day We Met [No longer getting updated]

Revelation

 

After class, Lay trudged back into the dorm to find Luhan still laying on the bed.

“What’s up with you?” Luhan said, sitting up after seeing Lay come in with a pout on his face.

“Just the same as everyday... Kris left class with Mei, hanging off his arm” still pouting, Lay went over to start cooking dinner.

“Ugh! That girl is really annoying! And you’re really annoying for being so weak! And that Kris is really annoying for being so dense!” Luhan shouts out.

“Kris is dense?” Lay asks, confused.

“I can’t take this anymore! This cupid is going to do his job!” And with that, Luhan grabs Lay’s phone out of his packet and starts texting away.

“HEY! What are you doing?!” Lay asks, grabbing for the phone.

“Haha! Too late~!” Luhan said with a big grin on his face while waving the phone in front of Lay’s face.

Lay’s heart fell.

“LUHAN!!!!!!” Lay yelled, enraged at what he just did.

Luhan had just texted Kris, I love you, Kris! <3 ~Lay^^

Laughing like a madman, Luhan started to click away on the buttons once more, “And this is for that two-faced witch!”

Luhan holds the phone up to show another message with a picture attached. It was to Mei.

“Hey you, you two-timing witch! I know what you did! I’m telling Kris! >:(“ Luhan had attached the picture that Lay took at the park.

Feeling defeated, Lay fell onto the floor, “Luhan you big idiot!!” He just ruined my life! “Why would you do that?! Luhan … you just made everything worse!!”

Luhan, still smirking, looked down at Lay confidently, “Lay, when you really love someone, you have to go for it! No matter what it takes, you must chase after them!” He lifts one fist into the air and cracks up to himself Mwahahaa! Now finally, they will get closer! My plan is sailing smoothly!

Luhan hops back to his bed feeling accomplished at what he just did, “Don’t worry Lay! Everything will fall perfectly into place~!”

Still feeling defeated at what Luhan just did, Lay just stays there on the floor until a knock was heard on the door. Kris! Lay thought and grabbed his backpack and opened the door ready to run out.

“Hey La--” Kris started to say but Lay pushed past him and was out the door in a second.

Kris looked to Luhan for an answer, “What’s up with him?”

“Bwahahahahaha!!” Luhan just started laughing and ran out after Lay.

Confused, Kris just closes the door and continued on with his business.

 

***

BZZZT

Lay’s phone buzzed, surprising Luhan, who had forgotten that he kept it with him this whole time.

When he opened the phone to read the text, his eyes widened. It was a text from Mei.



Thanks for that picture, Lay~!

I sent it straight to Kris!

You helped me out a lot ;)!

~Mei-bear~


WHAT THE HELL!? Luhan thought to himself What does this girl mean?!?

“Hey Lay...”

“What is it, ge?” Lay was slumped at the same park bench he had ran to the other day.

“Come take a look at this....”

Upon reading it, Lay suddenly got up and grabbed the phone.

“Ge.... she’s going to hurt ge!!” And with that, Lay ran out of sight.



***


When Lay finally got to the door of their dorm, he realized he left the key with Luhan. UGH! Dang it! Lay started banging on the door to get Kris’ attention, “GE! GE OPEN UP! OPEN THE DOOR GE!” Lay continued to bang against the door until Kris finally opened the door. Lay started to say something but Kris put his head on Lay’s shoulder.
“Ge? What’s wrong?? Ge!!” Lay said, trying to hold onto Kris. Kris was much heavier than he looked.

Lay managed to finally lead Kris onto his bed and got him to sit down. “Ge!! What’s wrong?!”

But Kris didn’t utter a sound. Instead, small tears formed in his eyes and fell down his face.

“GE?! ARE YOU CRYING?!?” Lay was panicking by now. He didn’t know what to do. How will I comfort Ge?! This is all my fault!

Lay grabbed Kris into a hug and let Kris sob into his chest. The whole time, Lay was rubbing Kris’ back to soothe him. “Ge.. don’t cry.. don’t worry.. everything’s going to be ok... everything will be fine..”

Finally, after a while, Kris lifted his head.

“You don’t have to tell me..” Lay started, but Kris lifted his phone up to show Lay a picture. It was the picture Luhan had sent Mei. She wasn’t kidding; she had sent it straight to Kris. Kris was heartbroken for a second time. And Lay knew it was all his own fault.

 

 

--

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update! ;n; I had limited access to a computer the entire week ;~;