Meet Me After Class

The Day We Met [No longer getting updated]

Meet Me After Class

 

Lay was sitting in his bed smiling to himself. It was the following morning and he couldn’t stop replaying yesterday’s incident over and over in his head.

“What are you laughing to yourself for?” Luhan snapped at Lay, “You two left me in the scariest ride in the park!! I threw up all over the person in front of me!! UGHH!!” Luhan covered his face in embarrassment, “I CAN NEVER WALK IN PUBLIC AGAIN!”

“I’m so sorry Luhan.. we didn’t mean to! And after Kris kissed me I forgot about yo--” Lay stopped himself after realizing that he forgot to tell Luhan about what happened yesterday.

“WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! KISS!?!?” Luhan yelled, grabbing onto both of Lay’s hands, “YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS!! SPILL!”

Lay blushed and started to recount everything that happened yesterday.

“Wow......My boyfriend plan actually worked!!” Luhan said when Lay finally finished, “THAT MEANS YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!!” Luhan once again grabbed onto Lay’s shoulders and started shaking it, “You guys are an ITEM!! But wait! Wait a minute! What if you’re like a rebound girl for Kris?? After he got dumped by Mei??”

“Huh... n-no way that would be true, Luhan!”

“No, no, no! Listen to me Lay. We have to make sure that Kris knows that you ain’t no hollaback girl. Got that!?” Luhan got up, determined to fulfill the next part of his mission. Mission Get-Kris-to-fall-in-Love-with-Lay is a success! Now onto part B! Let’s see how deep Kris’ love is!! Just wait Sehunie~!! You’re going to be so proud of me!

Luhan and Lay finally arrived to class. Kris had left much earlier than them because he had to do some makeup work, so Lay didn’t get a chance to talk to him today.

As soon as Luhan spotted Kris, he immediately turned attentive; he kept one eye on him. “Psst! Lay look! Look at him talking to that girl like he owns the place!”

“Luhannnn,” Lay groaned, rolling his eyes, “that’s the student teacher. Kris is probably just asking for help.”

“Yeah sure, sure! We’ll see soon! And how come he still sits so far away from you, huh?? Ever since he moved seats, he hasn’t even bothered to come over and talk to you!”

Lay’s face fell when he remembered that Kris had moved seats a while back. It was when he started seeing Mei, to be precise. Mei usually barged into the classroom and Kris would move to a different seat, away from Lay and Luhan, so they could have some privacy. They would sit together being all lovey dovey, in their own little space.

“It was sickening!” Luhan said, almost as if completing Lay’s thoughts, “seeing the scene those two made... well, whatever! Now it’s your turn to be lovey dovey with him!”

Lay blushed furiously as Kris turned around to face them, making eye contact with Lay. He turned to Luhan, “Shh! Kris is looking over here... keep your mouth shut ok!?”

“Yeah, yeah sure whatever, but I’m warning you, I’m gonna be watching him like a hawk!!” Luhan pointed two fingers to his narrowed eyes and pointed it at Lay, “like a hawk!” he whispered once again and turned back just as Kris arrived by their side.

“Hey.. Lay?” Kris said in a nervous tone as he approached the two of them, “Mind if I... sit here?”

“Ah.. no problem!” Lay couldn’t stop blushing so he tried to hide his face by lowering his head. He quickly moved all his things from the empty seat next to him so he could make space for Kris.

“Thanks!” Kris said, smiling at Lay. Lay felt his heart beat faster and faster. Just his smile is enough to make me go crazy!! Ahh his smile is so beautiful!! I want to be held by him right now!! Lay shook away the inappropriate thoughts from his head and tried to concentrate on the lesson, but it proved to be impossible with Luhan glaring past him at Kris on one side and Kris messing with his heartbeat on the other side.

Lay slid down on his chair and sighed. This is gonna be a looong class!

“What wrong?” Kris asked, turning to face Lay when he sighed.

“Ah.. nothing!” Lay said, quickly flashing a smile.

Oh crap Kris thought to himself as he quickly hid his face with his hand, trying to block Lay from seeing his blushing face. His dimple is so freakin cute!!

Lay turned back and continued to take notes but felt a poking sensation on the side of his face. He turned around once more to see a beet red Kris poking his dimple over and over again. “K-kris?? What are you doing??”

“Shh.. don’t make a sound!” Kris said. And with that, he lowered his face and planted a small kiss on Lay’s lips. Then he moved to his dimple and kissed him again. “You’re really too cute you know..” Dang it. I just want to curl up and go to sleep in his dimples!! ….What the hell am I saying!?

Kris then turned back around and stared at the professor like nothing happened.
OH MY GOD Did he just kiss me?? IN CLASS?! Oh my god oh my god... Lay could feel the temperature in his face rising once more. He quickly turned around to Luhan to share his excitement but found Luhan staring at them with a huge grin on his face.

“Fighting!!” Luhan mouthed with a double thumbs up, “He passes my test!”

Lay blushed even harder and looked away. This was way too embarrassing! He wanted to get out of here as soon as possible! And as if by fate, the bell rang, saving Lay from all this embarrassment. Phew Lay thought as he gathered all his things; he was ready to run out of there before his heart exploded. But before he could, Kris grabbed his hand. “Meet me outside after your next class. And come alone.” He winks and leaves a dumbfounded Lay. What does that mean?? It’s just a normal thing for couples to do right... to meet?? RIGHT?? Lay gulps and walks to his next class, wondering why Kris wanted to meet him. Alone.

 

--

 

A/N: Sorry for the late updates! I was out of town! And I'll be out of town again this weekend! But thank you to all my suscribers for reading! I really love you all! ;~; Each and every one of you :D!