The Day We Met

The Day We Met [No longer getting updated]

 

The Day We Met

 


It wasn’t easy to get into one of the best schools in the nation. Wu Fan was naturally smart and held the number 1 rank in his class. But even he did not manage to get a full scholarship to the college of his dreams. Of course, he did get a large amount of money and there was very little to be paid, but working a part-time job in order to pay off those debts would prove to be very difficult. But he didn’t care; it was the college both his mother and father attended when they were young. He wanted to carry on the family legacy. But it wasn’t just that. His mother would always tell him stories about meeting his father at during her college days. Of course he found it silly then, he still did, but inside him was a little hope. Hoping he could also be as happy as his parents used to be; to meet someone that would make his life worth living. And nothing else gave him a better opportunity than attending this college. Even if his plan failed, at least he would be closer to his parents.

Zhang Yixing, on the other hand, had no trouble getting into this college. His parents paid full tuition beforehand and even donated money for many of the college’s need. He was accepted without a second thought. Not even his pitiful grades stopped the college committe from letting him attend the college. Yixing was excited and nervous for college, like a little kid who was excited to go to Disneyland. He was thinking of all the wonderful opportunities to make friends have have fun. What kind of people would be there? Would I be rooming with one of my high school friends? Will I... Yixing giggled out loud at the oncoming thought.. fall in love? Giggling to himself, Yixing waved away the thoughts in his head. I’ll just have to wait and find out! he said as he smiled and whistled to himself.



***


It was finally the day to move into the dorms. Yixing couldn’t hold in his excitement at all; he was jumping around like a little kid with a huge grin on his face, trying to look for familiar faces in the crowd. Sadly, he didn’t find anyone he knew but he did wander into the cafeteria. Whaat!? Free food for freshmen?! Yixing thought to himself as he read the huge sign hanging over his head. He couldn’t believe his luck! All his favorite foods were there and he quickly darted to the line to start picking out all the food. With his parents absent during most of his life, he never had a chance to taste anything but fast food. He piled on all kinds of food onto his plate and was about to walk over to the drink station when he bumped into someone, knocking over all his carefully stacked snacks.

“Awe man!!” Yixing whined as he looked at the mess he made on the ground. He then shrugged and was about to walk back to the line when a hand grabbed his shoulder.

“Haven’t you ever heard of apologizing?” He heard a low voice growl behind him.

Yixing turned to see a very tall man dressed in almost all black, glaring at him. Yixing glanced over to the man’s shirt and saw some of the snacks he piled on earlier all over it.
Yixing gave the man a sheepish smile and was about to walk back when the hand grabbed his shoulder again, this time with more force. “Who the hell do you think you are? The president’s son??!? You didn’t even apologize and now you’re trying to walk away for a second time?!” The man sounded pissed and this time, his voice was louder and sounded much more angry.

Yixing didn’t know what to do and he was getting very nervous. Yixing blurted out the only thing he could think of. “Hi! My name is Zhang Yixing! Nice to meet you!” Yixing said in a stiff voice, following with a bow. Then, before the other man could say anything else, Yixing darted out the door and ran for his life.

The other man stood there, confused, and stared as the shorter man ran away. “What the hell is wrong with that idiot?” He said to himself as he wiped away the mess on his shirt, obviously pissed. Before Wu Fan walked away, something caught his attention. He looked down and grabbed something off the floor. “Hmm... ImAUnicorn..?” Wu Fan said out loud as he examined the necklace that he found on the ground. He smiled to himself as he realized that it was that idiot’s necklace and slid it into your pocket. He’ll definitely be back  
Wu Fan thought to himself with a smirk.

 

tumblr_m4wrjjZtkU1r98zsoo1_250.jpg

 

 

---

 

A/N: Haha omgsh ok... I really don't know where I'm going with this but.. just going with the flow I guess XD~ And hehe that necklace says "I'm An Icon (ImAnicon)" but seriously.... not capitilizing that I in Icon makes it look like ImAUnicorn... haha.. yep that's where I got the story idea XD~ And OMG Kris wears that necklace SO MUCH aksljdsa MY KRISPY LAYS FEELS <3 XDD

And I don't know why Kris is the main image when this is like... mostly Lay... whatever Kris looks good rofl XD