Warrior 워리어

Love Girl ♥

L and L.Joe went to wake Suzy up . L.Joe hit Suzy with his hand lightly . " Yah ~ Sleepy head ~ Its time to go wash up and have dinner . " Suzy rubbed her eyes and yawned . Her eyes were still closed and she held on to L.Joe's shirt as she followed him . He smacked her face lightly and force open her eyes ~ " OIII ! Its time to wake  up . Suzy, we won the coupons!  JAJANG ! " Suzy grabbed it from him . " Wah Daebak . Gomawo ~ Kaja ~ Lets go to eat dinner . " 

Suzy saw the rest of the people meddling with their bags in the camp , The five of them decided to bring a portion of things they brought . It was too messy to take them out and sort it together . " Yah , L , pass me the shampoo and conditioner . " Suzy said. Them sharing things made Mien and Sunyol jealous " Eh ? Why does oppa have your things ? " Suzy ignored them as L threw them to her . 

Suzy took clothes and grey hoodie, it was getting cold . She went to bath and after some time heard ; 

" You know the new Queenka, that new girl ? She keeps coming into our way . We want to spend time with our oppa but we cant! " Sunyol told Mien and Ria (AN: I forget how many i had. Oops? Umm... Im going to make it 3 . ) " We should teach her a lesson ! That person only acts nicely when she's with them . What a girl . " Mien said . " We should ...." Ria suggested quietly . Suzy frowned . What would they do to her ? She was not going to scream or cry at their mercy , she was quite the tomboy . Oh well , whatever ... She shrugged the thought off . She finish changing and quickly went to pack her things . 

Suzy went into the tent and saw the guys finish cleaning up and towels over their shoulders sitting down in the tent , "Arent we going to dinner? " " seonsang nim said that we have to wait another hour so we can just wait in the tent ~ " Taemin said . She sat along with them . " Where are the other four ? I thought Mien and Sunyol came out before me ? " " The guys went to join the others and those people ... they are coming in now . " yonghwa said . They were wearing dresses so tight that Suzy shook her head and said " How are you going to sleep in that ? Its so uncomfortable and its cold , your dresses are so short and sleeveless ! " " Jealous that you dont have a good body shape ? No wonder you are wearing a jacket ~ " they sniggered . Ah whatever .. Suzy said and wanted to sleep when .. " YAH SUZY ! Dont sleep again . Its hard to wake you up!"  L pulled her cheeks as hard as he could " Lets play a game ~ The loser will have to listen to what the winner says , but first lets go out . ITS REALLY CRAMPED HERE! " Yonghwa suggested . 

They sat in a circle .  --> L , Suzy , L.Joe, Sunyol , Taemin , Yonghwa , Mien

They played truth and dare.  " and the bottle stops at ... Mien ssi " Yonghwa sighed . " Truth or dare ? " "Dare "  L snickered " I dare you to remove your make-up, " He was satisfied with his dare , he could not stand the sight of them any longer , he may even puke On the other hand , Suzy was normal at least ... and a bit cute . After a while,  Mien was done removing her make up , she looked ...ugly without her make up . Everyone could not resist laughing, even Sunyol, but she stoped when Mien glared at her . " Its not like SUZY doesnt wear make-up . If she looks so pretty like this with make-up she would look like me if she removes it. " Mien glared at her. " Do I actually have to tell you about it ? " Suzy stared at them weirdly. The whole group nodded their heads as if that was something that was said casually. "Anniyo ,I dun use make-up , its bad for my skin and because i sleep without removing it..." The guys stared in awe and thought how beautiful she would be with make up on.  "...Suzy ~ truth or dare ? " L.Joe asked . " ...Dare "  L.Joe was  too quick for L " Suzy, I dare you to kiss me in front of everybody. " He winked . " Oppa are you crazy? " Suzy went up to L.Joe and giggled before kissing him on his cheek. He ruffled Suzy's hair while giving the other guys eye signals saying, too bad for you . 

" YOROBUN TIME FOR DINNER . " Seems like the teacher came back from buying the food . They sat outside and ate the food while enjoying the view and chatting with each other . " Emmm, do we really have to share a tent with them ? " L whispered to them while the queenkas were busy reaplying make-up . Suzy shrugged " If you want to , you can join us outside the tent . Im sure they wouldnt want to sleep out here . " The 3 kingkas agreed immediately . 

" Taemin oppa ? Are you not coming in to sleep ? Yonghwa ? L ? " Mien asked , displeased and glared at Suzy who was laying a mat outside  . " we are going to sleep outside with Suzy and L.Joe . Erm goodnight . " Yonghwa tried to smile and quickly ran over before Mien pulled him into the tent. They had brought all their bags out as they didnt want to go into the tent again . Suzy started to take out strawberries and pass it around . " Its too sweet , urgh .. " Yonghwa and L complained " Suzy-ah how can you eat this ? " " Pass me another one please... " Taemin and L.Joe asked . The strawberries surprisingly suited the two childish guys. Suzy started to get sleepy and stoped eating . " ...Could we take a photo ? I will use the camera i brought ..." Suzy yawned as she said. Five of them put a victory sign as Suzy took the photo . They were sleeping on one mat. They had to squeeze and complains were everywhere " AISH. Move over ! " "Hyung you move over ! its too squeezy here ...Move Suzy closer to you hyuuuung! She's unconscious to move by herself . Or just kick her out into the grass! " Suzy was already fast asleep and could not hear the commotion . L rolled his eyes and hugged Suzy closer to him , but he was secretly glad that she was close to him . " Good night , Suzy-ah . " L whispered , as he fell asleep .

---------------------------------------------

Comment and Subscribe

God , Im lazy to do this these days.

Photo taken from the myungzy tumblr.

Song by BAP

 Thank you !