In the Summer

Love Girl ♥

~1 Year Later~

"Yah! Stop staring at each other and start revising! It makes the people around you puke!" The whole group shivered at the sight of Suzy and L looking at each other, smiling. One year had past, and now all of them were third year students. And this means that it was time to study and take the examination. But they went out all day and came back late, having fun until the last moment. Now, they were squeezing in L's room, supposedly studying frantically for the test tomorrow. It was now midnight, by the way. 

L pulled her closer to him, "Just ignore us and do your studying~", he gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Is that so difficult?" He smirked at all of them. 

"Taemin is getting his innocence ruined." Someone sniggered. 

"So...what's the method for doing this math sum again?" The whole group sighed, "YAH! Didn't we teach you this just now!"

~Next day in Class~

L yawned. They had stayed up all night and luckily, were serious for the last few hours. He turned right to see a Suzy with eyes closed, frowning, resting on the table. She's so cute, he thought, should I play a prank? L smiled evily. He tapped her table to wake her up. She sat up straight, eyes wide open, and focuse on the front. Suzy finally realised it was not the teacher but L who tapped the table. 

"YAH! You scared me! Do you want to die!" She grumbled softly. 

"Let me think about it. No. Anyways good luck for the test!" Mrs Kim started passing out the papers. 

...

"WHAT'S THE ANSWER FOR THIS QUESTION?!" Suzy rushed over to L's table once the teacher was gone.

"Relax..." Even though he didn't really touch his textbooks, he could do the testpaper in a matter of half an hour. Good looks, good grades. He was almost perfect.

"Oh yeah, Myungsoo-oppa. Are you coming over today? My mom says she is delighted to have you over again." 

"I wonder if you can cook as well as your Mom. " L sniggered lightly. 

"KIM MYUNGSOO! Are you trying to get onto my nerves today!" Suzy slapped his back jokingly. L took her hand and they walked home together.

...

"UMMA! I'm home!" Suzy shouted as she threw her shoes aside. Her parents had finally came back from the vacation place that they went two years ago. They came back about two weeks before. Being a good mom to the child, of course she would ask about her child's boyfriend right? And so, Suzy brought L here after they were done unpacking a few days ago. 

Suzy's mom, Mrs Bae, just stared and smiled at L. 

"I just can't get enough of his pretty face. Good job, my daughter!" 

"UMMA!" She whined embarrassedly. 

On the other hand, Mr Bae, was not really accepting the fact that Suzy had a boyfriend. He wanted someone who would love and protect Suzy forever. L being so skinny doesn't really do much to improve his image that Mr Bae has of him. But he wanted Suzy to be happy so...he wasn't really going against L. For now.

Now that Suzy's parents had come back, she didn't really had a reason to stay at the dormitory anymore. Her parents, especially her father, encouraged her to stay at home. She wasn't so sure though. Did she want to spend the last 3 months in a dorm or at home? 

Anyways, it was lunch. The typical conversations were going on.

"Suzy, how did you do for the test today?" Her mom asked while she brought out the food.

"Errr, okay?" She stuffed with food and her voice came out as a mutter.

"I told you not to talk with your mouth full! Swallow first! Sigh... I wonder how this handsome young man fell in love with you!" Mrs Bae while shifting her gaze to L,"But seriously, tell me about it." Mrs Bae was a outgoing and fun-loving woman and her eyes glistened as she asked her question.

L's gaze softened and a big smile replaced his face as he talked on about her, "Even though she eats like that, is stubborn, not true to her feelings, uses violence easily to cover up her shyness, I think that she is the perfect girl for me. Suzy is kind, helpful, and someone I can depend on. She always makes my day and makes me smile. She has been with me for this past year but it feels like I have known her for forever..." 

Suzy blushed bright red and tried to stop her heart from beating too fast. She too, felt the same...It was like being in a timeless love zone, when she was with L. Mrs Bae saw the two lovey-dovey students and showed a happy grin on her face as she pushed her husband out of the living room, who tried to fought back but failed.

I'm glad that child has broken her barrier amongt people and is more friendly now, thanks to L...No, my future son-in-law! Mrs Bae thought to herself and laughed evily, I have to boast to my sister about my handsome son-in-law...

 

...

...

...

 

"Kim Myungsoo, I will love you forever."

"Bae Suzy, me too."

"Aish! I really can't say this words! It's making me cringe!"

Both of them laughed at their silliness.

 

"Saranghae"

 

 

♦ END 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo! I'm gonna end this fanfic with this chapter! 

Thanks for bring supportive of this story till now! 

Erm... You can be prepared for some of the couples in the story epilogues! Thankies!

Have a nice day ahead!