Baby Don't Cry

Love Girl ♥

"Aish! This is tiring!" A high-pitched voice rang through the whole forest. "Bare with it!" Suzy grumbled. They were hiking through the forest that were beside their tent area. Today was the last day of the field trip and they had to go through the forest  and find each station, passing each of them before they could proceed on. Of course, you could give up, but there was a prize for the first three teams who reach the ending point. That being said, four classes and several teams were within a class, they were competing with at the least 20 teams.

Suzy shook her head in disappointment. Her group was complaining every second. "Yah. How am I suppose to do this?" Mi En complained. They were at the 3rd station and they were suppose to catch a fish in the river. The only reason the Queenkas were doing this was because of the $500 cash reward. They wanted to buy more clothes and this might as well be their spending money for the rest of the month.

"Use your hands and catch it! Come closer to the water!" Suzy whined,  I guess the prize money would fly away...I  think more than half the teams already finish the race, look at the time, it's already 4p.m, it's all their fault! She unconsciously said that out loud, earning hateful looks from them. "Aish! We only started at 3pm! How the hell are they finishing in a hour! Don't badmouth us!" Mi En screamed at her,"why don't  we just stop this whole thing!"

Suzy looked at them coldly,"Fine then." As Suzy got out of the river, she tripped over a rock and fell backwards. Arghh...how clumsy of me but more importantly, my clothes are wet! I don't even have a spare because we are going back to school today,Suzy chided herself.

She felt a slight pain as she stood back up but brushed off the feeling. As they walked through the forest to the final destination, Suzy felt something missing. What was I missing...? She looked around herself and patted her pockets. She frowned as she thought. AH! The bracelet that Myungsoo gave me is gone! She panicked and started running back to the river.

"Where do you think she is going?"

"Aish. Who cares. Let's just go back and wash up.This was pointless in the first place." Mi En sighed.

As Suzy ran, she could feel a pain getting worser and worser by the moment but she ignored it. She had to find the bracelet that L gave her. Even though it was something that could be bought again, it was full of his thoughts and she could feel his sincerity. Suzy reached the riverbank, rolled her sleeves up and took a step into it. Time to search the whole river...

~Field~

L was already there. Interestingly, he was the first group to reach back to the campsite. It was a surprise that he could actually work that well with the group. He sipped on a packet of apple juice as he waited for Suzy to arrive. Although he doubt that she will come back anytime soon, he only reached there ten minutes ago. He stared pointlessly at the space in front of him. His eyes brightened when he saw someone from Suzy's team arrive at the camp. Suzy was here, he rushed towards the theee people, one teacher and two students, walking into the campsite. He looked around but saw no sign of her. 

"Yah, where's Suzy?" He frowned.

"She ran back to the river. I don't know why. By the way, L-oppa? Do you want to get dinner together now?" She asked as she held his arm.

"...Why do you have this bracelet!" He suddenly shouted as he grabbed her wrist tightly, pulling it off completely.

"I-I found it near the river and I thought it was pretty so..." 

"Student, don't be so rough. I'm sure that the girl will be back soon, she promised that she will come back in fifteen minutes-"

He swiftly ran pass her and went to the river as quickly as he could. Argh...I heard that it was going to rain soon from one of the teachers and they were rounding up the students but since her team was at one of the early stations...well to be safe, I'm going, he thought to himself. 

"Suzy? Are you there? Yah...are you okay?" Her knees had a few small cuts from them.

"Myungsoo-oppa...Mianhe...I lost it although you gave it to me yesterday." She cried out like a little child.

"It doesn't matter that much. You can always buy a new one. But your knees.."

"I sprained my ankle... It's a pain for me to walk around just now...made me fall." She pouted.

"Do you want to be carried princess-style?" He joked.

"W-what?! Of course not! I can walk if you just support me..." She felt herself being lifted up and blushed," ...Just carry me on your back, thank you." L placed her gently behind his back and it started raining lightly.

"Aish...Suzy-ah, don't drop off, I'm going to run." After a full ten minutes, L finally got out of breathe. "Yah...you are pretty heavy..."

She smacked his back. "You do know you are not suppose to say that to any girl right! Hmph..."

"And it's still raining...My life Is perfect." He said sarcastically.

"Eiii...the rain is quite romantic. It's like a couple running under the rain," She replied back.

"But you are not the one running..." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Oh and by the way, you owe me for the bracelet."

"But just now..."

"Cause you looked pitiful but now you are getting irritating. You better be prepared. Oh, I just got a good idea! How about five kisses or maybe a long kiss for me to get you another one?" He suggested while smirking.

"I was just jok-" He felt his head being moved towards the side and a really long kiss that needed to be broken apart to breathe.

L wasn't expecting it and now he was the one with the red face.

"F-first time you are initiating the kiss though?" 

"Anything wrong?" She shouted but the heat had risen up to her cheeks,making them pinkish.

" Well, we have reached the campsite." Coincidentally, the rain has stopped and everyone who caught a glimpse of that was grinning and cheering away or blushing innocently at the kiss. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed reading!! Byeeeee.

Please comment! (≧∇≦)

Song by EXO.