Lotte World

Love Girl ♥

~2nd day of break~

Everyone could see that L and Suzy had got back together. They were going around together again. They walked hand in hand to the cafeteria. 

" You don't mind me holding your hand, letting everyone else see this?" L whispered to her.

" It's embarrassing but I don't want to cause any more misuderstandings, " Suzy grinned at him sweetly. L smiled in satisfaction as he swung her hand's back and forth.

As they walked through the cafeteria, they spotted the two girls with L.Joe sitting at the table. "Over here!" Vivian waved excitedly while Qian smiled. Suzy pretended to be as annoyed as possible. 

As she walked towards the table, Suzy complained, " how could you take pictures of me like THAT and show them to him!" 

" hehehe...Sorry? " Vivian smiled sheepishly. Suzy couldn't stay angry at the girl for long. She was just like a playful child. 

"What thing?" L.Joe asked curiously as he drank his apple juice.

"Nothing for you to worry about, " Suzy replied hesitantly.

"Do you all want to go to Lotte World? Since there's still a few days left? " Qian suggested.

" Let me say goodbye to my savings then..." Vivian sighed and laid her head on her table. 

" Let's die together! I also have no money left..." L.Joe faked tears and laid his head on the table, facing her. Vivian stared into his eyes for a few seconds and realised who it  was. Her face become a pink tinge. 

"Are you sick?" L.Joe mumbled as he placed his hand on her forehead.  Her face got even redder but she shaked her head. 

Suzy snickered. She took out her handphone and snapped some pictures. Now she also had blackmail material..kekeke!

L came back from queueing for food, he handed over the strawberry milk and chocolate bread. 

"Thanks, myungsoo-oppa!" Suzy said cheekily.

" I told you not to call me that in public!" He sulked.

" I get it, I get it! Oh L! We are going to go to Lotte World tomorrow! Let's go together! " Suzy said excitedly. He nodded his head in agreement.

~ The next Morning ~

Suzy was in a deep sleep as usual. L.Joe and L had already woken up and was getting ready to go. 

Suddenly, the door slammed open. 

" Pardon the intrusion! " Vivian stepping into the room, followed by a quiet Qian. She was wearing a black sleeveless shirt and hot pink pants. As usual, her strawberry was seen near her, today, it was hung around her neck, like a necklace.  Qian on the other hand, was wearing a white shirt and light pink pants , with blue sneakers. Her hair was tied up in a cute bun, giving her a sweet-doll look. 

"Hey! Suzy, SUZY! Wake up already! If we get there late, the queue will be very long! " Vivian jumped on her bed after taking off her sneakers. 

"Stop jumping! The bed will spoil! " Qian said, annoyed. Vivian got down from the bed and pulled Suzy up, " Let's go to my room! There's no space for you to wash up here! Qian, get her some clothes to wear! Thank you! " She dragged Suzy all the way to her room. "Sit here? I guess..." She pointed to the toilet bowl as she applied cleansing gel on Suzy's face and washed the soap away, also brushing her teeth. Suzy was feeling awake at last. "Hey, I got her clothes!" Qian threwed the pile of clothes towards her. Suzy was wearing a simple green shirt and brown pants. Qian combed her hair and took a green butterfly hairclip to pin her hair to her back. 

"Done! Now let's go to Lotte World!" They let out a sigh of relief and went to meet the guys already at the entrance of the school waiting for them.

~At Lotte World~

"Ahhh...We are finally here." L.Joe slammed the taxi door shut. 

The group consisted of Suzy,Vivian,Qian,L,L.Joe and Chunji. L.Joe asked Chunji and Niel but Niel had a date so he couldn't make it today. 

"Let's go quickly? " Suzy suggested.

"Says the one who woke up late," L rolled his eyes playfully.

They finally got into Lotte World. There were roller coasters, merry-go-rounds, haunted houses, water activities and more. 

"Woah...so many things to select from." It wasn't the first time they came here but  it always awed them, the things Lotte World had.

" Which one do you want to go first?" Qian asked in excitement. 

"Rollercoaster!"

"I want to play with water!" 

"Haunted house!"

"..."

"Why not seperate into groups then?" L suggested, having a motive in mind.

"That beats the purpose of coming together! " Suzy laughed at him. He grumbled. He just wanted to spend time with her today. The dream came tumbling down.

"Then, let's go for the rollercoaster then! Since later a lot of people will come..." Vivian said.

The group went to queue for the rollercoaster.

L smirked at L.Joe. "Are you tall enough?" 

"If you are telling that to me, what about your beloved Suzy? Oh no! You just insulted her! " L.Joe feigned shock and innocence.

Suzy rolled her eyes at their childishness. By the side, Qian and Vivian were talking to Chunji. They were introducing themselves. Vivian looked at Qian and smirked. But she was glad that her friend was making progress with her long-time crush. Qian had liked Chunji ever since she saw him in school. 

"Hey! I'm not short alright!" L.Joe glared at L. 

"Yeah yeah... You are not..." L said in a sarcastic manner, " If you were tall, what would I be ? A giant ? " 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh . My compurter broke down.

Cant update as usual.

Sigh. 

Im a cat .

I love Teen Top .

Im so tired. 

<3 .