AfterStory ► Graduation 2

Love Girl ♥

♦ Taeyol 

"Taemin-oppa! I like you! Go out with me!" Sunyol squealed as she held onto his hand. 

"Ohh~I like you too! Where do you want to go? " He smiled brightly. 

"Oppa! I mean I love you! SA-RANG-HAE. Not that type of like but the romantic kind of love!" She pouted. 

"Errrm? I love you too?" He replied hopefully, wondering if it was a correct answer. He was pretty scared of this clingy girl. She would pull him towards her every moment and it was quite scary. It was like she was his Mom or something, ordering him to do things for her.

"You really got to learn...No problems. I will teach you all you need to know." Sunyol smiled innocently at him but it was obvious behind it was a evil plan...

"Are you going to teach me something new? Is it fun?" He beamed innocently.

"It is. Lean forward." She signalled him to come closer to her. After that, she held his face with both hands and kissed him directly on the lips. Taemin was so shocked. Never in his life had he been this terrified.

"Omg. She just stole my first kiss! Where's L-hyung!?" 

"Really? That actually makes me happy. Don't worry! I will take responsibility for you!" She winked as she pulled him with her,laughing.

 

 

♦ Vijoe 

"L.Joe-oppa! Please give me your second button!" Girls were crowding him and shouting that they will miss him once he graduates. He was grinning and said "I will miss you all too!" gently pushing away the crowd and finding the way to the person he was meeting with. His footsteps hastened as he saw her. 

"Vivian, were you staring the whole time? I'm that handsome huh?" The girl blushed and she hit him. It was true, she was staring at him the whole time but she refused to admit it, "Yah! Don't think so highly of yourself! You weirdo!" She glanced at his shirt and saw his second button gone. So he gave it away to someone special already? She sighed. Suddenly, someone tapped her back. 

"Yes?" The person pulled hr into the room, muttering something about a teacher. 

"Yah! L.Joe! Meet me by the entrance of the school! I got something to tell you!"

"Me too! Have a safe trip~!" He waved cheerfully.

She smiled apologetically, "Sorry the meeting went longer than expected. Anyways do you want to go to the park there? I mean...Please do!" She bowed 45 degrees and shut her eyes in embarrassment. As she opened one of her eyes, she saw him laughing. "Don't be so formal, let's go!" 

"Oh! A playground! It's been a long time since coming to one! Yah! Let's play with the swings!" She sighed. He was so childish.

"I will swing you first and then your turn!" He gave out a mischievous laughter. She sat down as she started pushing it slowly.

"L.Joe-" "Vivian-" "Ah! Please go first-" Both of them said at the same time and they laughed.

"L.Joe-ya, I'm going to say this seriously, don't take it as a joke. I like you." The swing came to a sudden halt. She never looked back once,"You probably have someone else you like but I wanted to confess even just once, then life can move on. Don't you think so too? Sorry! It's such an awkward conversation huh?" She faked a laugh and passed it off as unimportant. She assumed he left because of the silence. But, the swing started moving again.

"L.Joe?" She turned around to feel something tingly on her lips. She backed away quickly and blushed profusely, looking straight into those familiar brown eyes. L.Joe broke into an eye-smile. 

~Flashback~

"Suzy-ah!"

"Ye-oppa?" She frowned at him.

"You know, you were my crush for like the first year in high school and I liked you."

"WHAT? STOP JOKING. It's not funny and I'm sorry, you know I got L-oppa..." 

"Don't be so full of yourself. I don't like you anymore." 

"...You know. You are pissing me off. Then, it shouldn't matter right? Go confess to her." She rolled her eyes at him.

"You know who I like?" 

"Everyone knows...You pabo!" She shook her head. 

~End of Flashback~

"I think so too. I confessed to the person I liked just now in school even though my crush was over a year ago. I thought it would be best to get rid of any feelings. Aren't our thoughts the same? That's so awesome right?! " He grinned playfully and laughed at the memory. 

"Anyway, it's my turn." Vivian got off the seat of the swing. Sometimes, she couldn't get this guy, why can't he be serious for once! 

"Errr, I mean it's my turn to give a confession." He dug into his pocket and a momental shock appeared on his face, followed by a relief look, "I don't really know why girls like this things but here!...and saranghae! " She had a mixture of shy, sad and happy features on her face that L.Joe just had to laugh and ruin the moment.  

"You are so mean! I don't know why I even fell in love with someone like you..." She retorted but had the biggest smile on her face ever. 

"Because I'm handsome and have a nice character?" He laughed cheekily before getting another hit from her.