Man In Love 남자가 사랑할 때

Love Girl ♥

~Rollercoaster ride~

Suzy grabbed hold of L's hand. She held it tightly and gulped. She always didn't like rides that went up and down so quickly, it made her sick in the stomach. " Don't be scared! Just grab my hand and call out my name throughout the ride, the fear would automatically be gone. " L broke into a smirk. "Yah! Are you playing around now! This is no joke..." Suzy looked at how high they were above the ground. She grabbed hold onto L's hand tighter. 

"Ready...123 and go...!" The rollercoaster went off.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . KIM MYUNGSOO! SAVE ME! " Suzy screamed. " SUZY-AH! SARANGHAE!" L shouted with a grin on his face. He was being crazy because of the roller coaster.

During the whole ride, both of them held hands without letting go for a moment.

"... ... ... " Some of them were in a moment of silent dizziness.

"Who the hell suggested this? " L groaned as he slumped onto a bench at the amusement park.

"You are unsurprisingly weak, " L.Joe laughed crazily. Vivian grinned" Sorry , didn't knew you couldn't ride rollercoasters. But seriously, L, did you just had to shout out you loved Suzy didnt you . " 

L looked up from gasping, "What ...? You all could hear?" His face was one full of shock. 

"Naah I couldn't hear. I was just joking. But you seriously did that ?" The whole group burst out into laughter.

"Oppa! I am going to get something to eat over there!" Suzy signaled to L. He got up from the bench and tagged along. "Buy something for us too!" Qian shouted. 

~Food stand~

"Myungsoo-oppa? What do you want to eat ? " Suzy smiled at him with her shiny eyes. He shrugged his shoulders. 

"How about your lips?" L smirked and leaned forward. She immediately leaned back with a red face. "Myungsoo ! People are looking! Aish..." She said in a flustered tone. "Ahhh, I am so sad...my girlfriend doesn't let me kiss her..."He pouted and looked at her with puppy eyes. Suzy looked back shyly and gave a quick peck to his cheek...

"Hey, are you going to order or not!? " The grumpy aunt at the counter shouted. Suzy and L glanced at each other and looked away embarrassedly. "I want that..."

After buying the food, Suzy was about to head back to the group but someone grabbed hold of her wrist. "Eh? Do you want anything, Myungsoo?" He smiled.

"Let's ditch them."

"What?!" 

"I said. Let's ditch them!" L looked at her with those puppy eyes again. 

"B-but-" 

"No buts. Let's go! " L said in a cheerful tone and dragged her towards an accessory store.

...

L placed a pink cat-earred hairband onto Suzy's head. "Kyeopta!" 

"Uhhmm hmm?" Suzy was munching on her food. L placed a blue one on his head. "How do I look ? Cool right?" 

Suzy gave him a thumbs up and an eyesmile. But we can't wear this in school...L thought to himself. He looked around the store and found the keychain section. 

"Yah! Suzy! Choose one keychain from this whole thing." 

"This is cute!" She held up an angel with a heart keychain. 

"Okay. Let's buy this two items and everyone will know we are together and they won't steal you away. " He frowned at the sudden image of the guy Suzy was with a few days ago in his mind. Suzy noticed it and pulled his cheeks.

"What did I tell you? I only like Kim Myungsoo!" She glared at him. He laughed. "Okayokay. Stop pulling my face. You are ruining it."

They came out of the shop with cat ears and the angel keychain on their phones. Suzy checked her phone for the first time since she came here and stared in shock. There were so many missed calls! All coming from the 4 people they 'left' . She was about to call back but heard some screaming.

"Yah! How could you just leave us there!" L.Joe complained as the 4 of them came running over. 

"We waited for you two for about 30 minutes..." Chunji panted. The two girls were still running behind. 

. The whole group is about to come here...L gulped. " Well. Bye. " He lifted his hand and waved before pulling Suzy off again. 

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" The two guys shouted and collapsed on the ground. They couldn't run anymore. 

Suzy laughed. Maybe it wasn't so bad to go on our own afterall. She admitted time alone with L was more fun than expected. It also made her heart beat against her chest louder than ever. She could still sense the lingering feeling of the magical moment together with him.

...

It was getting late and the group gave up on finding them after they ran. 

"So the only one we hadn't been on is...Ferris Wheel?" She glanced at L.

"Do you want to ride that?" He asked. "Why not ?"She laughed, she thought that all guys hated it.

"Won't you be scared?"L took her hand and sat beside her. 

"Not very...This is slow and I have Myungsoo-oppa beside me." Suzy laughed as she peered out of the window. 

"Woah, we are pretty high up and the view is amazing." She held her breath in and her grip on L's hand tighten as she thought she would fall. 

"Myungsoo-oppa-" She turned around and let out a gasp to feel that L suddenly placed his lips onto hers. It was a long but gentle kiss. L held her closer to him. The kiss went on until the ferris wheel came to an end. The person was shocked it to see it while she was guiding people out of the cabin. 

Suzy and L held back their laughter and embarrassment at her shocked face. They quickly went down and walked away from the place.

"Let's go back now." He held her hand,fingers intercrossed, and went back to school. 

~ At the dorm ~

Suzy came out from the bathroom. While she was drying her hair, she saw Qian and Vivian rushing into the room. 

"How could you just leave us there! At least give a call!" They pouted. 

Oh no this was going to be a full nagging session...Suzy groaned.

"By the way, did anything happen on the ferris wheel?" Vivian smirked but went back to an innocent face. Suzy looked at her cheekily, " It's a secret." 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Oh yeah. Did I ever tell you I couldn't write kissing scenes.  Omg . Haha.

LOL .

I fixed my computer.

Yay . <3 .

I love all of you reading the story . LOL . Infinite has such a nice song.  >///<