「1000 years always by your side 」

Love Girl ♥

Today , the chatters among the students were more than usual . It went like this ,

"Why isnt L-oppa accompanying her ? " Girls gossiped . 

" Taemin and Yonghwa are gone ... Otoke ... Our princes ~ Come back ~ " Fangirls commented .

Especially gossip from the 3 queenkas ,

" That isnt hanging around L anymore , he probably ditched her . " Mien snickered.

" Of course he would , he wouldnt choose someone like her over us anyways . " Sunyol said .

" Its sad though how Taemin and yonghwa-oppa are gone ... " Ria said in a daydreaming voice .

Suzy could hear these gossips no doubt . She didnt thought that it would hurt that much on the inside . She bit the bottom of her lip and composed herself . She wouldnt want anyone to find that the 'ice-princess' was crying, would she . 

Unfortunately , she had class with L first thing in the morning . 

L saw her and got pissed off somehow . He started to clap . " Look at this , the arrival of the ice princess ~ " He smirked .  

Suzy ignored his stupid remarks and went to find a seat . Her seat was already taken up by Sunyol . There was an empty seat by the corner she saw, beside the other queenka, Mien . Suzy walked down the role and found herself tripping over someone's leg . She picked herself up and brushed her knees .  She stared at her. At the same time, L almost got up from his desk to help her up . Almost . 

" Oh ? Was there someone there ? " Mien sniggered .

" I should have realised if there was such a huge leg was there ... " Suzy said innocently . 

" Why you ... " Mien glared at the furiously . Everyone snickered .

" Everyone , back to your seats now . " The teacher said as Mien was about to pick a fight with Suzy .

The teacher described that they would be holding a cultural festival and we had to pick a theme for our class . 

" HAUNTED HOUSE ! " 

" NO ! I WANT A CAFE " 

" ROMEO AND JULIET ? " 

" Who suggested that ? KILL YOURSELF . " 

Everyone in the room was in havoc . Suzy sighed . As long as I dont get involved in this . She thought .

Everyone wrote their votes on a piece of paper and crowded the front to place them in the box . Suzy stood up and sighed . She dragged her feet to the front but was interrupted by L . He grabbed her shoulders in a rough way and whispered while smirking into her ears , " Did you have fun breaking my heart yesterday , princess ? " He faked a smile . 

Suzy smiled sweetly and leaned back to his shoulders . " Were you hurt ? It didnt seem like it yesterday but if it did , jeongmal joesong haeyo. " ( I am really sorry )  

People in the class were staring at their " couple " actions by now . They whispered around . Suzy rolled her eyes and placed her vote in the box . 

After a while , the results were out . 

" Class ! We will be doing a cafe this year . Please do your best ! " The teacher announced . 

" You may want to discuss about the things you would like to do on that day . " The teacher urged the person-in-charge. 

The class president perched her glasses up and went up to the front of the class. After a discussion , this was what the class came up with ,

" As well will be doing a cafe , 

Girls will be wearing maid outfits " Boys whistled .

" Boys will be butlers . " Majority of the girls drooled over a butler L .

" Some of us will be promoting and cooking , but most of you would be serving customers ... Did I ever said that we would be having a bonus photo-taking session with the customers ? And that full participation is needed ? " Class prez raised her eyebrows.  Suzy groaned . She ran her hands through her hair and plonked her head on the table . She closed the eyes and sighed .

The preparations for the cultural festival were going on that afternoon . They had about 1 week's time to set the cafe up . 

" Dont jus stand around , help ! " Class prez barked with fiery . 

" YES MAAM ! " They saluted and dashed off .

Suzy was standing near the windows . She was told to decorate them as she was tall . Suzy stared motionlessly at the windows . Her mind was filled with the conversation she had with the class prez just now.

" You are going to be serving customers . " 

" Cant it be changed ? JEBAL ! (Please) "

" Majority of the class voted for you actually... So no. " Class prez said firmly .

Suzy glared at the windows as if they were at fault . She continued placing decorations on the windows in a rough manner . That was the last of the bottom row ... Now for the top . Suzy dragged a chair over and stepped on it . She tiptoed and tried to place the decorations on the 1st window panel . This is quite difficult , she thought as she stretched herself . After a few attempts, she got used to it . Suzy continued the routine of standing on the chair , placing the decorations and getting off the chair to get to the next panel . 

On her 6th panel , the ribbons and strips got stuck at the wrong position . Suzy  jumped lightly and tried to grab the ribbons . She jumped again . On the third attempt , Suzy caught hold of the ribbons but lost her footing . She gasped as she waited for the impact of the fall . 

1..2.. ? She had not fell ? She opened her eyes and found L holding her up . 

L stared back at her . He quickly placed her down awkwardly . I should have ignored Suzy ... Its a problem my eyes always follow where she is ... And my body automatically moved towards her ... L sighed . 

I still like her... But what can I do if she doesnt ? 

----------------------------------------

AN : BAH . what did i do this time ... Well whatever ._. Let the story continue!

Song by SHINee . HAHAHAH ;D .