Be Ma Girl

Love Girl ♥

"Yah ! PAELLI . Yonghwa and Taemin are getting on their plane soon ! " L.Joe dragged Suzy into the bathroom . Urghh ... What was L.Joe doing to her this early in the morning ... 

L.Joe sighed and took out her toothpaste and brush , stuffing it into and brushing her teeth for her . 

" Open your mouth . Gurgle . Spit  ." He quickly washed her toothbrush and washed her face . 

Suzy stared at him as she wiped her face with her towel . She could not understand why was he in a frantic state . " soooo . Whats going on again ? " 

~ At the Airport ~ 

" .. ... ... AHHHHHHH . We finally reached . " They were panting furiously away . Suzy and L.Joe waved at the three who were waiting for them ... one which was her boyfriend . She blushed . After yesterday , Suzy had not talked to L at all . She was too shy to approach him . 

" Suzy and L.Joe , both of you took a long time to get here . BABO  ! " Taemin pouted . " We only have 3 minutes left to spare . "   

" Yah since there is the last time we are going to meet in 1 year . Im going to confess something important . " Yonghwa said cheekily. 

" I also have something to announce . " L smiled .

Yonghwa pulled his luaggage closer to him , preparing himself to run away soon . He gave a kiss on Suzy's cheek . 

" I like you . "  He grinned and dashed before he got hit . Taemin smiled sheepishly as he said his goodbyes and chased after his stupid hyung .

" AISH . YAH JUNG YONGHWA . SUZY NUEN NAEKKEO ! ( Suzy is mine ) ! " L hugged her shoulder protectively . 

" WHAT ? WAE - " " The passengers of flight 154 , please make your way to the airplane . It will be departing in 2 minutes . " After one final glance at the couple , they left for the plane . 

L smirked with satisfication .  L.Joe was still in disbelief while our princess suzy was blushing bright red .

~ Back at school ~

" JINJA JINJA JINJA ? T_T . Suzy yah ... Your oppa is sad that you are his girlfriend ... Arent I better ? " L.Joe suggested hopefully as he slunged his hands over her shoulder . 

" Hands off , I havent scolded Yonghwa for doing THAT . Do you want to take his punishment too ? " L threatened . 

L.Joe flinched and took his hand off her shoulder . " Im not ever going to stay away from her! No of course not ... Anyways Im not scared of you . " He quickly ran away although he said that.

Suzy , who was used to holding L.Joe's hand , did it out of habit as they came back from the cafeteria. 

L.Joe smirked at L who was sulking . Suzy had not realised the fact that she was holding his hand and L was just plain envious .

" What ? " She questioned L . " Stop holding that dude's hand .  " L gave her a look . "What hand ?"  " L.Joe's hand . " 

" Ohhh ? Oh ." Suzy quickly pulled her hand back . 

" Now hold oppa's hand . " L smiled . " ehhh ? no way .  I dont want to . " Suzy said with a straight face . She didnt want others to know about the relationship ... yet . 

L went silent again . He was unhappy that she was okay with L.Joe and not him . Did she like him more ? 

~ After a few hours of lazing in the room ~ 

L.Joe came with many bags into their room .  " AND STARTING NOW . IM GOING TO LIVE HERE . YOU ARE NOT TO TOUCH SUZY ." He said truimphantly . 

L kicked his pillow as it fell on the floor and kicked the air a few more times . ( AN: Throwing a tantrum)  He was annoyed just now and was so irritated now that L.joe came . 

"And I am now going to share a bed with Suzy. " L.joe smirked and lay on top of Suzy's bed . 

" Yah ! Its stuffy , get out of my bed ! " She complained and rolled him off the bed onto the floor .

Wahhh...now they are even going to act as a couple in front of me ? Tsk . L pouted . As L and L.Joe argued , Suzy's cellphone rang. She had recieved a text from Kiseop . 

Text:

Come to the usual spot! >.< I will be waiting for you~my darling! :I Come quickly!

 

" Erm guys ? I am going to go out now ... Bye . " Suzy said quickly as she was worried whether KiSeop needed any help as quicky as possible.

" Eodieso ? " Both of them asked curiously . 

" errr. Chingu. Byebye . " Suzy brushed pass them.

"Bye? " L.Joe raised his tone in his voice .  ( AN :You know when they suspect something and their voice go up~? ) 

Suzy quickly walked out and started running when she was out of hearing distance .

"Did she have friends ? " L.Joe asked suspiciously . " Wasn't she the cold hearted person in people's view ? And she was kind of lying just now . She was obviously stuttering! Do you think we should follow her ? Ne? L?" L.Joe was very worried and curious .

" Nah we shouldn't bother her... " L muttered , still sulking . I am the one who should be doing the worrying...he thought.

After a few minutes of not talking , L.Joe let the thought go and went back to his things to unpack . 

 -----------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note :

Hmmm LOL . thank you all for subscribing . Im so freaking lazy these days and no ideas . SORRY! 

I just read my fanfic again . I kept scolding myself over how childish i am . LOL . Sorry . I dont think I can upload so frequently like last time cause I have a job to do : STUDYING . I know how you all had waited very long ; _ ; .

 I know it doesnt make sense how Suzy can fight gangs but not the people that the queenkas sent . Sorry ;b. Im crazy apparently . Just think this way. She was sleepy at that time and now she is not? Haha :3 . But let the story continuing . 

And LOL judging by the song title . I was suppose to type this out when Teen Top song came out ... ;x . And OMG . LOL . I fell in love too much with L.Joe already . Suzy . HOW AM I GOING TO WRITE THIS WHEN IM IN LOVE WITH L.JOE . XD . Nah Im seriously crazy . Ok this was a long note . And OMG . . and and the photo is just for eyecandy . LOL . Nth special ._. AND LOL MY FAVE UKISS MEMBER IS KEVIN . Random information. ;x .