You've fallen for me

Love Girl ♥

 ~Next day of trip ~

Suzy woke up first . She was surprised to see L in front of her . She quicky shoved him away and stand up awkwardly . L continued to sleep and Suzy put on her shoes and went away . L opened his eyes , kyeopta ! Suzy is embarrassed! he thought . The two queenkas saw that and decided to do something to Suzy...

" Yah , Suzy ~ Can you follow us for a while ? We need to talk to you about something " Mien asked in a sickening sweet voice . Suzy nodded slowly , not sure what was going on . I want to sleep...Arghh...Suzy was still very sleepy. She followed them to the beach and they said " Do you like any of the oppas ? If not , back off!  It's annoying how you keep clinging to them ..." Suzy raised her eyebrows , when did she ? Anyway , it was the  other way around .

" So today , when we have our activities , could you please go somewhere with L.Joe and not bother us ? " Suzy 's stare bore into their eyes " Wae ? Its not they actually like you ..." She yawned . " Can i get back now ? I need to change . " Mien held her in a tight group, she signalled some girls to take care of Suzy . " YAH . SUZY BAE . Will you do it or not ? If not , I'm not even sure what will happen later . " Suzy did not budge . She did not like the idea of being threatened by them The girls pulled her hair and kicked her . She struggled and fought back but the girls had hired 5 more guys to do the job for them. How dirty...She glared at them as she felt her stomach getting kicked.

~Back at the tent ~

The boys were worried of Suzy as she did not come back after too long . " Hyung , i saw Suzy following those two . Lets go . " Taemin asked worriedly . They followed the footsteps made on the beach and saw Suzy getting beaten up by the girls and a group of guys. " Hey ! Stop it ! " Taemin shouted and punched them . He did not care whether they were girls or not . He only wanted to protect Suzy at that moment . Mien and Sunyol looked frightened . " oto-otoke ? We saw her getting beaten up and we couldnt help . " Mien lied . L rolled his eyes " Lies. " He took their wrist roughly and threw them to the ground . He ran over to Suzy . She was full of cuts on her hands and some on her face , she was getting carried by Taemin back to the tent.  " Kinchana ? " She nodded her head quietly. I swear I will kill them one day as he glared at the queenkas . 

Taemin helped to apply the medicine for her . He frowned . " I hope this cuts dont leave cuts on your face . Get well soon! " " Gomawo Taemin-ah ~ you are the best doctor in the whole world! " She grinned cheekily at him . He blushed and left quickly . The two queenkas had gone home first and was detained from school for 3 weeks . Nobody would bother Suzy for a while now . 

Finally , they went back home and had a good 1 week break . As usual , L.Joe broke into the room again . He lied on Suzy's bed " Yah ~ What are you doing over the weekends ? Do you want to go out with me ? Neh ? Suzy! " " Sure,I have nothing to do at home anyways... " Suzy said . " Actually , Suzy , could you come here for a sec ? " L asked her . " Could you accompany me and pretend to be my girlfriend ? Theres this girl and she keeps asking me to meet up with her . My phone  . I cant even use it now . She's like a stalker . Help me please ? " L sulked and looked at Suzy with puppy dog eyes . Suzy rolled her eyes and agreed . " L.Joe, I cant go with you tomorrow , im busy! Lets go some other time . " 

~ Later in the day ~

" Suzy ah , kaja ! Have to buy couple tees . " "Wae ? Shiro , I want to stay here . " Suzy retorted . L lifted her up and walked out of the dorm . " YAH PUT ME DOWN! ITS EMBARRASSING . " Suzy struggled and started punching his back.  " Then will you go with me? " He winked . She nodded her head furiously and came down before anyone spotted them . " You are seriously crazy..." She muttered.

They reached the shopping centre after a while . L suddenly grabbed hold of her hand . " We have to practice PRACTICE . so stop struggling and act normally . Suzy blushed as she held his hand . It was surprisingly warm . They went to get ice-cream . Suzy got chocolate while L had vanila . Suzy was enjoying hers when she accidentally stained her white shirt with chocolate . " Suzy you are so careless! hold that for me . " L said as he pass him his ice cream. L quickly went to find a toilet to get his handkerchief wet. Suzy waited for L at the bench . She thought ... ahh... He shouldnt bother about this ...it can be washed ... When suddenly someone came to her " Hey ? Are you alone ? Would you like to spend some time with us ? " They guy of the gang winked at Suzy . " Anni , Im with someone . " Suzy said blankly . " Are you shy ? Anyways he will probably run after he see us . So just come with us now neh ? " 

L came back soon after , he saw Suzy getting surrounded by guys. His face darkened . He quickly ran over to her and pushed her out of the crowd . " Woah woah , not so fast , pretty boy . " L was grabbed by his collar . " Let . go . of . me . " He said calmly "Wae ? " "Because you will regret it . " L started fighting against all the guys and after a few seconds , the gang leader was the only person left . He quickly ran away,screaming, before L got him . " Are you okay ? L ? " Suzy asked , worried . " Yeah . And you should start calling me L-OPPA . " " L...oppa ? " This time , L blushed . He cleared the stain off her shirt and squeezed her hand before buying the clothes .

~ Next day ~

They wore a red jacket over a white tee and shorts . ( AN : The picture up there! ) L and Suzy went to meet the girl , Kae. She was seating there , admiring her looks in the mirror when they came . She smiled sweetly but frowned when she saw Suzy trudging behind . Kae had thought L decided to meet up with her alone and date her . " L oppa , whose that ? " " Ah , she's my girlfriend . You told me to give you evidence right ? " He told her. Suzy blushed at the word ' girlfriend' . " You wont bother me again! Bye. " L said. " Oppa ,geo jit mal hajima ( Dont lie ) You are just trying to get rid of me . " She said , looking right at him . " Why would I ? Tch . " L said . " Then kiss in front of me , right now . I know you wont get any random girl to pretend to be your girl . You reject everyone. Think I wouldnt know when I love you so much?" She is seriously stalkerish, Suzy thought. " Would you want to ruin your frendship for this ? " She looked intently at Suzy . Suddenly , Suzy kissed L lightly on his lips . " Satisfied ? " Suzy held L's hand tightly and went out off the cafe . She just wanted to help L out and she did not like L , she didnt , she kept thinking . But... Suzy blushed , arghhh , im such a babo ! She squat down and hide her face , facing the floor . " Gomawo , Suzy . " L was also blushing red from her kiss . Damn , I think I have fallen in love with you .  

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and subscribe

MYUNGZY !! *fangirling* 

 Picture from myungzy tumblr

 Song is by Jung Yong Hwa :)