Neverland

Love Girl ♥

After Suzy finished packing her stuff, she immediately ran out of the room. She could not stand the constant stares and chuckles that were given to her. Suzy decided to go explore the dorm to familiarise the places. Many people stared dreamily at her along the way. Suzy was very pretty but she thought she was average-looking as nobody approached her to be her friend. She looked very unfriendly without smiling and had an "ice princess" feel around her. But, in this case, she had no need to make any friends and she ignored them.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her shoulder. Suzy jumped and turned around and saw a cheeky guy about the same height as her. "Yah!... Eh? L Joe oppa? Why are you here? I thought you went to Japan! And you still are as short as ever," Suzy giggled and punched L Joe softly. "Suzy-ah, don't you miss me? I just came back from Japan few days ago. I wanted to meet you soon but ahjusshi told me that you were coming here. He told me to take good care of you! Let me give you a tour of the school now, okay?"

 L Joe was Suzy's childhood friend and always was with her whenver she felt down or happy, just like a real oppa. He went to Japan a year ago and Suzy missed him a lot. "L Joe oppa! Annyeong!" Suzy smiled. "Suzy, can I come to your room? Who are your roommates?"

"Jerks," Suzy shrugged her shoulder. 

When she open the door, L.Joe whispered "Yah! Suzy! Why are you staying with guys! We should change you to my room! Omo! Oh my god! Do you know who you are staying with? They are the 3 kingkas in this high school. L, Taemin and Yonghwa. Suzy, it's bad for you to be near them! Their fangirls might kill you or something... Suzy, just ignore them, arasso?... and isn't oppa cooler?" ( AN: Yes Byunghun is cooler than anyone in the world!) She ignored all of them before anyways, "Oppa, this is my room!" 

Yonghwa gulped. He whispered to L, "L! Why does she have to come in now ? Yah ! Its all your fault ! If she notices her items are gone, we are all dead! Didnt you see how she threw a temper last time!" L looked away innocently.

"And anyway, since when were you so afraid of a girl! Tsk!" L said. Before she came in, the IMMATURE L suggested meddling with the bags and see if there was anything he could hold against her. They went through her phone and saw her notes she put everyday. He was planning to place her phone back but she came back sooner then expected. Hopefully, she would just go to sleep and they could put it back without her noticing.

But.

Suzy stared at them and sensed something was weird. "Did the threee of you do something...?" L smirked while Taemin and Yonghwa smiled meekly and shook their heads. She quicky searched her bag for her cell but could not find  it.

"AISH! Who said you can go through my stuff!"  Suzy screamed in rage. She stamped her feet as she went to L and put her hand out while glaring. "GIVE ME MY C.E.L.L.P.H.O.N.E BACK!"

L smirked, he was going to get revenge on her. L was tall and Suzy couldnt reach out to grab her phone. ( AN : L.joe couldnt help cause he was just as short!) "Yah!...Ouch..." Suzy reached out and accidentally knocked him down and landed on L on the floor. 

They were just ... a kiss ... away from each other.

 

 


//AN:

Yay ! Chapter 3 done! Hope you enjoy the third chapter! 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE  ----> ARIGATO *bows* 

Nice song by the one and only U-KISS  >.<