Insane비밀

Love Girl ♥

Suzy and L got back from the haunted house and went back to the cafe. By then,some customers had already dispersed because both of them were not there. But, the girls were still pretty much screaming for L.Joe and his friends. 

"Welcome back you two! " Class prez and L.Joe said at the same time, " A little help here?" L.Joe pointed at the crowd of girls and laughed.

Suzy and L got back to work. The tension that was there just now got much lighter. The class prez nodded her head satisfied with her choice in letting them rest. 

~ End of school festival ~

"Ahhhh, I am tired. " Suzy muttered to herself as she sat on one of the chairs in the cafe. Everyone was beginning to pack up and tidy up the classroom. The class prez was grinning evily at the pile of money earned...Oh yeah! I still have to return cash, Suzy reminded herself.

She took her bag and hopped over to class 3. 

"Hey!" Vivian smiled at Suzy. 

"Here, your money that I owe you." Suzy handed over the money while she gave Suzy the pictures.

"Who is that guy?" Vivian looked at her curiously.

"He's someone I know. I just thought that he was the 'ghost' that scared me and jumped him..?" Suzy said and stared at the photo for a while longer. " WAIT! Isn't this YOU ?" She pointed at the photo where she got scared. 

"Oops. I got found out. " Vivian sticked out her tongue at Suzy. 

Suzy gave her a light shove and she started laughing. Soon enough, both of them were on the floor, laughing their hearts out. 

"How could you!" Suzy gasped in between laughter. Suzy didn't felt this close to a girl before. Maybe this would be my first girl friend? She smiled at that thought.

After the school festival ended, the school had given a 1 week break. Suzy was sleeping in. But then, she heard her stomach growl. Well, time to eat. She put on a gray hoodie before walking out of the room.

As she walked to the cafeteria, she saw Vivian with another girl. Suzy went over to say hi. 

" Morning! " Suzy yawned. 

" Hey. " Vivian laughed.

" Psssh. Introduce me!" The girl beside her pouted.

" Alright! Stop pushing me! She's Suzy and she is Qian! Done ~ " Vivian said sleepily.

As Suzy looked at Qian,she saw that Qian had also black but longer hair than Vivian and realised that she had awesome painted nails. " Nice nails...and you two can almost be twins~ " She commented.

" Thanks . Sorry. don't take any offence but I thought you would ignore people like us and do your own stuff, " Qian said " But now that I met you, you are really nice! shouldn't believe rumours that much! hehe! " She rattled off. 

Suzy rolled her eyes, " Ahhhh, my heart hurts. " She pretended that she got stabbed . The three of them laughed and time passed and they got their food. Suzy was glad for their honest nature. It made her feel they could be trusted.

They sat down at the far end of the cafeteria, where it was quieter. All of them laughed and talked until some people showed up. "Vivian, I didnt know you associate with people like HER . " Mien sneered.

Qian frowned. " Don't ruin my appetite. Go away! " She did the shooing hand movement. This irritated Mien.

"If you do, I will make sure the whole school treat you like trash, just like the state SHE is in now. " Mien and her group smirked.

The three of them ignored them and they got pissed at their reaction. Suddenly, Sunyol started tugging at Vivian's hair.

" Stop touching my hairclip. " Vivian snapped at her. She had tied her fringe up with the strawberry clip but the in front of her was playing with it .

" Why ? It's just a old clip anyways. You can always buy a new one. " Sunyol sniggered.

"I said STOP! " She screamed as if her life depended on it. Vivian glared at her and smacked her hand away. Sunyol feigned shock and started stammering " Sh-she hit me..." 

Suzy rolled her eyes at their act. " Would you just stop bothering us ? Why are you just so free? " 

" Yah, Bae Suzy. Don't try to act all confident when L broke up with you. " Mien smirked at her. 

Qian stared at their conversation and gulped, she was never good in arguements.

Suzy tried not to falter at their comeback, but she obviously was seen through. " Knew it. " Mien laughed.

Vivian could not take it anymore, they were all just damn freaking annoying at the moment, more than the other times. 

"Just shut the up, would you?" She didn't swear most of the time, but in serious cases like this one, she just had to.  

The trio rolled their eyes them.They wanted to throw the cup of cold water in her face. Anyways, she was more annoying then that Bae Suzy today. Sunyol held up the cup. 

...

"Hey? What were you going to do to her? " The boy in front grasped the cup in Sunyol's hand.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hehe . Done with another chapter!

Added more girl characters so that Suzy could have friends and they could stand up to justice...Yeah.

Comment and suscribe. I know that I hiatus too much... T_T .

Anyways byebye~! Have a nice day ahead!!