I still love you

Love Girl ♥

" Mmmmm ? ... " Suzy woke up from her sleep after hearing a knock from the door . She dragged her feet from the floor and opened the door , mumbling loudly " What do you want ...? " She squinted and rubbed her eyes and saw a very pretty younger girl outside with a guy from the other room . The girl looked at Suzy as if she was disgusted and tsked at her . She went into the room and saw a mess . Junk everywhere .

" You . Do you stay here with them ? " The girl frowned as she questioned Suzy .

Till now , Suzy was not really comprehending the situation . Yet . " Mmm ? Eh ? Yes..." 

" How can L-oppa stay with such a ...weird girl . " Her nose twitched .

The girl went to L and shook him ever so slightly . " L-oppa ! Wake up now , eunni is here ! " She said in a disgustingly cute voice . L groaned and woke up . He scratched his head and went " Eunni ? ... " L opens his eyes in horror . " EUNNI ? Omg . Go back !  Dont come near me . " L face was full of despair and Suzy laughed like crazy . She couldnt hold it in . She continued to watch them fighting . 

" Wae oppa ? " Eunni was struggling to get closer to him . 

" Andwae ! Go away ! I dont like you ! Suzy , help me PLEASE ! " L was screaming for help like a girl . 

Suzy was trying to suppress her laughter and went to grab Eunni by her shoulders .

" AHHHH . Go away !! " Eunni kicked and screamed but Suzy was too strong for her. 

" Just stay still okay ? Then I wont kick you out of them room . " Suzy said amusingly .

~ After a while ~

"Ring Ring ~ " Class was over . Eunni came into the classroom . Boys were all whispering among each other , thinking how "fairylike" she was . " L oppa ~ I made you lunch ! " 

L was talking to Suzy at that time and saw her coming , he gasped and went running away, taking Suzy's hand with him . 

" Ah , let go of my hand . Anyway , why are you so afraid of her ? She's quite ... interesting and cute, " and giggled . Suzy was impressed that L was actually scared of anyone . 

" YAH . You dont know what she did to me...When she was young she made me play with her and AND AND .... made me crossdress ! She took my favourite guitar at that time so I had to do that and pretend to be her sister to get it back . " L was sulking . 

Pffft . Suzy thought . " Then ... do you have a photo of it ? Lemme see . " 

" Of course... not . " L retorted . " Why would I keep such a stupid picture ? "

" Then ... Im goona tell Eunni your secrets in return for the picture . " Suzy teased L and pretended to walk away . 

" AISHH . AHHHHH . Odika? ( Where are you going? ) " L was flustered . 

...

" Uwah , this is so cute " Suzy squealed . 

L smiled weakly . How could he ... The GREAT L get forced to do ... this kind of.... thing . Unknowingly , Suzy had took a picture of it . ( A/N : MUAHAHAHAAHHAAH . ) Suzy laughed and " Unni , would you bring me shopping ? Unni , unni , unni . Hahahah " She laughed sweetly . 

L smirked " Sure , why not . " In that stupid high pitch voice that they think girls always make . He dragged Suzy , off to the mall; he thought .

~At the mall ~

" ... This is so weird . " Suzy muttered . 

Here they were , in the store , which sold like ... couple stuff . 

" Kinchana , Im your unni , remember ? " L said in that stupid voice again . 

" HAJIMARA ! I HATE YOUR VOICE . STOP DOING THAT . " Suzy said irritated . 

L ignored her and continued to take a black cat ears hairband and place it on Suzy's head . " Unni chose this for you , isnt it pretty?" 

" AHHHH . JINJA . STOP IT . Its irritating . " Suzy stared daggers at L .

" Then ? If Im not your unni , Im your boyfriend ? If not , we wouldn't be in this shop alone! " L said coyly .

" Eh ? Noo ... " Suzy stammered blushing red . She stomped out of the shop , feeling embarrassed . 

She fell for it! L smirked . L quickly bought the hairband and got a couple one for free too . 

" Suzy ah ~ Wait for me! " L wrapped his hands around her shoulder and continued walking . Suzy was too flustered to do anything . While , what they didnt know was that Eunni and her gang of friends were stalking them . Eunni was angry . What ? Didn't she say that they were not in a relationship ? Yah ! She lied to me ... She is going to pay back. 

Growl...Her stomach was making loud noises, Suzy was hungry . L took her to the nearby cafeteria . Eunni and her gang were already there , who were going to make trouble. 

"Excuse me ? May I order tea , coffee...... " L told the waitress . She nodded and went of to order the things . After a while , one of Eunni's friend came to serve the food . She "accidentally" spilled the coffee over L . Being the kind person he was outside school , he told her not to worry and  went to clean it off . Once L was away , Eunni took the seat L had .

 " Yah , how could you lie ? You said L wasn't your boyfriend ! " She slapped Suzy across the cheek and ran away , crying crocodile tears . 

One method : Public humiliation 

" How shameful ! " " How could she do that ? " " That poor girl ... " People around Suzy was gossiping . 

As L walked out , he saw Suzy being very quiet . He tapped her lightly on the shoulder " Are you okay ? Not feeling well ? " 

One random person commented so freaking loudly " Wah ~ He shouldnt dump that girl who was crying so badly . This girl sitting here is pretty but isnt she also pretty shameless ? Stealing someone's boyfriend ... " L pulled Suzy out of here . But she wouldnt even flinch . He was getting really mad . " YAH . Is this the suzy I know ? The suzy i know wouldnt care about the public opinions. Let's go! " , he yanked her away from the crowd . 

" Was Eunni there ? Im sorry for the trouble she caused . " L had finally calmed down . They were there , seating on the park bench as if nothing happened . 

" Kinchana ." Suzy mumbled . " You two are an item ? I couldnt believe that ? You kept pushing her away ... " Suzy smiled but something was stabbing her heart as if she was hurt by her own words .

" No of course not ! The one I like is ... you . " L blinked . Wait WHAT . What did he just say...? Suzy just stared at the ground . She felt her heart beating faster and faster by the minute . But it also felt like something heavy was taken off her heart . 

Does she ...? Does she feels the same way he does ? Suzy was recalling all the past moments she had with him . Of course you do! The angel in her head was nagging at her . Do you act like this around others ? Wouldn't you just be cold around others ?

She sneaked a glance at the blushing L . She laughed . But ... would he be playing around with me like the other girls ? To be honest , i can't really trust him... But I should enjoy myself now right ? 

And then , she planted a kiss on his cheek .

" I like you too . " 

---------------------------------------

OMG . Soorry . I havent update for 2~3 months ._. LOL  XD .

Credit the myungzy tumblr for phto . and errrrr .

Song is by cn blue . I still love you . 

And what now . Havent done this in a while . I apologise again ? ._. *bow 90 degrees* Mianhae :> .Byebye .

Will be on hiatus again like until the next chapter . LOL . Sorry :>  

Heres a pic of Myungsoo ummm...i think its him . Crossdressing . from some website . LOL .