To You

Love Girl ♥

Holidays were over and it was the start of a new year. After today, school would start tomorrow again. Again.

...

"Let's visit the shrine for the new year!"

"Hmmm...We are busy, RIGHT? "  

"Yup!" 

Suzy eyed the two of them suspiciously. "What are you not telling me?" She grabbed them by their shoulders. Both of them forced themselves out of her grasp.

"Just that we already...have made plans with each other!" Qian and Vivian shouted out together quickly.

"Well, I will ask L then..." She took a last look at them before exiting their room.

"Wow...that was crazy." Qian laughed.

"When Suzy turns older, she must thank us. Look at how much effort we have to go through just for L and Suzy to go on dates together. Without ANYONE. " Vivian rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yeah! And since we do not want to interrupt their date, which shrine should we go to?"

"Damn it."

...

Suzy pouted as she walked back to her room. She opened the door to find L.Joe and L arguing over the internet connection.

"Yah! Stop opening so many tabs in the internet. My anime is not loading!!" L.Joe shouted as he went over and saw L's computer full of tabs. On closer look, he was researching what was a good date for a trip to the shrine for the new year. L.Joe raised his eyebrows and smirked. 

"On second thought, use the internet all you want." He laughed as he replaced his earphones on his head and continued with his slow loading anime.

"Hey Suzy, do you want to visit the Meipuru shrine?" (A/N: Do I still need to add that this is totally made up? ;x) 

"Sure!" Her mood gotten happy again. 

"Let's meet there at 12 then. " 

"We are not going together?" 

"I...have something to settle so you can go first." L face went red at the thought.

"O-kay? " Suzy creased her forehead. Why was everyone so weird today?

~Meipuru Shrine~

Suzy went to the entrance and waited for L. She was wearing long jeans and a thick coat. It was really cold.

"Suzy-ah!" She looked to the right and saw L in a hanbok. 

"...Pfft." 

"YAH! You just laughed, didnt you?" L pouted.

"...I didnt. " But she was caught laughing the moment after. She slapped L's back.

"Why are you wearing this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ... Stop making me laugh! " She was almost tearing up from laughing too much.

"That was what the comments on the internet suggested...all those girls said that they would like their boyfriend to wear a hanbok during the new year..." L muttered in dissapointment.

"What? What did you say? Ahh...my stomach hurts from laughing..."

"Nothing. Let's go now then..." He reached his hands out for Suzy to take. She took hold of it and they walked through the entrance.

"Myungsoo-oppa, let's go there and wish for something!"Suzy said excitedly.

There was very little people there and they were soon enough in front of the place. Suzy clasped her hands earnestly together and wished strongly. L chuckled at the sight of a little girl trying to get her wish fulfilled with determination.

Please let me be with myungsoo forever...

I wish the both of us will stay together forever...

Somehow, after their wish, the two strangely felt closer to each other than before. L chuckled. Was his wish seriously fulfilled? Well, thanks to the person who did that. He glanced up at the sky and took in a breath of air smiling.

"Myungsoo-oppa? What was your wish?" Suzy asked him curiously.

"Secret. " He said in a mysterious manner.

"Tch! I'm also not going to tell you mine!" Suzy stuck her tongue out in a childish manner before running off to the next location. L grinned and walked after her. Even if I didn't wish for anything, you will still be with me because I will do anything for you to be with me, L paused at where Suzy was at.

"Shall we then?" Suzy smiled.

"1...2...3!" Both of them drew a slip of paper. 

"Yes! I got excellent luck!" L smirked and realised what he just did. Pfft. He was suppose to look cool and look what he did. Suzy rolled her eyes. "I got excellent luck too."

Meanwhile, they hadn't notice the four people who were glancing at them from the corner.

-----------------------------------------------------------

LOL . haha . 

Thanks for subscribing. Meow. 

Bye ;x .

lalalala :D I love SungKyu from Infinite ~~