Hey You!

Love Girl ♥

"YAH! How can you send me to that school and go off on a holiday for TWO YEARS! Aish! So irresponsible! " Suzy shouted.  

"Don't say that, Suzy-ah. You are going to love that school and will thank us, ne!" Her parents quicky placed their luggage in the car and drove off to the airport.  "Ahhhh! Jinja! How can they do this to me!" Suzy said with an annoyed tone.

Suzy went to her room and laid on her bed, pouting. She hugged her toy pig and squeezed its cheeks. *I should forgive them and let them go on a holiday just this once.* She thought and drifted off to sleep.   "Eh? They are going to rent out the house for two years? ...Jinja?! I REALLY SHOULD NEVER TRUST THEM AGAIN!"

Suzy gasped in horror as Mr Kim, the house manager, came down to her house to give her the following note that her mom left behind:  

Suzy, mianhe, I did not tell you yesterday, I was scared you would get mad at me! ㅋㅋㅋ. You will be living in the dorm the school provides since I rented out the house. You get to stay here to the end of the month though. I hope you will stay happy at your new school! Omma and appa will miss you! Annyeong jagiya. Have a sweet life ahead! P.S If you get a boyfriend, don'ht hesitate to introuduce him to me ㅋㅋㅋ!  

"Ah! How can omma write this! Why would I tell you! Wae!" She mumbled while blushing red. "Time to pack up! Have to go to that school! Hwaiting, Suzy Bae, HWAITING! " Suzy slapped her cheeks softly and pumped her fists into the air. She started to pack her stuff for her two years at the dormitory. They consisted of clothes, lingerie, shampoo and her whole closet into several bags.  

"Tsk, why should I come here? There are so many stuck up people here. They think they are royalty. Not to mention they are all jerks. Tch. Dumping my friend in middle school." Suzy mumbled as she stared at them furiously . Suzy used all her strength to drag her bags into the office and asked for her dorm key and number. She looked at the worker, Mrs Lee , curiously as she handed her the pass with pity in her eyes.

"Why are you looking at me with that gaze?" Suzy asked her suspiciously. "Anni! Nothing! Just...Good luck to you this year!" She smiled warmly at her.

"Eh?!" Suzy was curious but did not question further. She walked slowly as she tried to locate her dormitory's location. She entered the dorm and located the room. She was informed that she would be sharing with 3 other roommates. *I hope that we are going to be good friends. Or will they ignore me totally? It would be bad if they were stuck up. My life... would be in total chaos.* She thought.  *Ah! the room's here.* Suzy used the key and opened the door, peeking in meekly.

Suzy opened the door and saw the whole room in a mess. Clothes were thrown about almost everywhere and everything, everything, including gadgets, cards, were seen on the floor. No one would have thought kingkas would live this messily. On two of the beds were two handsome teens playing away with their handphones. *Why are there guys? Shouldn't I be living with girls?*    "Uh... Annyeonghasaeyo. What's the room numb-" Suzy yelped as she felt a push behind her back.  

"Hey you! Who the hell are you?" The guy said and stared at her weirdly.

 

 


//AN:
Hey peeps ! What do you think of my 1st chapter?
Please comment and subscribe :x . Boring ? I know.  Wait for developments!

Oh yeah! Just so you want to know, the title is a song by CN Blue >^<