Sherlock

Love Girl ♥

"Kiseop ? KISEOP ! " Suzy shouted frantically as she surveyed her surroundings . 

" Gwenchana ? " Kiseop was on the ground , not moving with a lot of bruises and bloody cuts. Suzy propped him up to the wall in the shed . 

" Suzy , you came ? Lets go get revenge ~ " He said smiling while his eyes were closed . 

" Yah ! You cant go anywhere in this state ! Where are the others though ? Were they taken ? " Suzy exclaimed .

" Nah ~ I came alone . They issued me a 1 person challenge so I came ~ Who would have known those bastards brought so many guys ~  " He suddenly laughed. " What have i becomed ? So weak ~ To be taken down by them ... hahaha... "  

What should I do , Suzy thought , bring him back to my dorm ? Is that even possible ?  " Hey , dont faint . Arghh ..." 

~Back at the dorm~ 

"Yah ! Its already 9pm . Where is Suzy ? " L asked worriedly . L.Joe jerked up from his bed at the news . 

"Lets call her ... *ring-ring-ring* ... Hello ? Suzy ah ? Arent you coming back home yet ? " 

" Hey L.Joe-oppa....Can you and L leave the room just for today ? My err chingu has nowhere to stay yet so Im going to bring her to this dorm...You can crash at your previous room right ? Me and my chingu will have a all girls only night ... OKAY ? " Suzy rambled on .

L.Joe had turned the speaker on and L could also hear Suzy talking . He shrugged and grab his items to sleepover . "Wah the school's kingka is going to live in another room ? Impossible to think of last time ~ " L.Joe teased , " And isnt bringing guests over forbidden ? " His eyebrows raised .

L shrugged his shoulders again . " Kajaa . Wheres your room ? " He stepped out of the room with L.Joe behind him .

~After a while~

" *ring-ring* Did you guys leave the room yet ? "

" Yah suzy . How are you going to bring her in ? Arent you going to get in trouble ? " L.Joe questioned .

" I  can just lend her my uniform and since Im wearing casually . He-SHE can just pass without any trouble . I guess ? And dont come in the morning. Its embarrassing if you guys came and saw my friend . erm . makeupless. " Suzy laughed nervously .

" Okay ... We already left . Have a nice night . "

Suzy put her phone back into her pocket . " Kiseop . KISEOP . Can you stand for a while ? Just until we get past the gate ... " Kiseop staggered as he tried to stand up straight . They walked pass the security guard without any suspicion . They quickly took a turn to the dorm and went to Suzy's room . 

She dumped him on the empty bed and began her normal routine in middle school : Treating his wounds . She quickly took the bandages and medicine from the toilet . By the time she came back , Kiseop had already propped himself up on his bed . He chuckled when he saw Suzy . 

" So this is your room ... huh . " He looked around . 

" yea ... eh ? Are you sure you are able to sit up now ? " Suzy was worried .

" Suree ~ "

".....Hey Kiseop ... Dont die on me okay . You were my best friend in middle school . " 

" Sure . " He smiled as he pat Suzy's head .

" Go take a bath and I will help you with the bandages . " Suzy handed him a towel and her largest shirt and pants . 

" You can fit in this right ? " She laughed out loudly .

...

" AHAHAHHAHAHAHA . Oops . Shhhhhh . " Suzy quieten herself . Kiseop was wearing a pink tshirt with bunnies and bright pink flowery pants . What a funny sight indeed . Suzy gave Kiseop her hairband to lift up his fringe and saw that his forehead had a huge gash . She jumped at the sight .

" Dont worry . It doesnt hurt . " Kiseop said .

" It doesnt ? Im so going to kill those people who did this to you . " Suzy pouted as she placed a band-aid on his head .

Suzy was tired after the whole situation . She fell asleep as she  was bandaging round his wounds . She was asleep with the bandages in her hands, nodding off . Kiseop quickly placed her on the bed and placed a blanket over her . " Sleep well my angel . " He held her hand as he fell asleep right beside her .

~ The next morning ~ (AN : YES THIS PART FINALLY CAME! Hehe . Im so random. )    

L came back to the room first . He had forgotten to get his uniform and that stupid L.Joe wouldnt wake up , I wonder if Suzy minds if I came in , ahhh whatever , he thought .

He opened the door and saw Suzy and some guy beside each other holding hands . What ? Whose that . L frowned .

He took the unknown guy with his hand and punched him with the other . Well , the unknown person had good reflexes apparently even when he was asleep . Well what can I say ? He was a jjang.

" Arghh . Kiseop . Shut up . You are noisy.,. " Suzy grumbled as she woke up . 

" Good morning princess . Rise and shine . Is this your roomate ? Why is he beating me up ? " Kiseop asked cutely . 

" Ohh ? Good morning L ? " She was still in sleep mode. 

" Who is that guy ? " L's face was dark . 

" Err chingu ? " Suzy was getting more nervous and awake by the second .

" Chill...She just helped me to my wounds . Thats all ? And how is what she does yr business anyway ? " Kiseop was amused .

Suzy looked around at the two guys . Her mind was not functioning , not just yet . 

"Is this the reason why you dont want to be... Forget it . " L smirked and slammed the door as he left . 

Suzy had just figured out what just happened . She looked at Kiseop .

" Yah ! This is all your fault . "

" Sorry . Who is he ? " He shrugged . 

Even though she had a strong front , Suzy cried silently in her heart as she stared at the door . She shook her head to clear her mind . He just left like that..without any hint of sadness . I shouldnt have opened my heart, should I ... From now on, Im the cold-hearted Suzy Bae again . As she processed this, her facial expressions turned to one of coldness . She would never ever get close to strangers again .

She turned to look at Kiseop . " Its nothing . Don't you have school ? Go ahead .Byebye . " 

" Thanks for yesterday . I will be going now ... " He waved .

------------------------------------------------------

LOL . OMG . What did I just do to them .

There isnt enough myungzy YET . MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA . Will be there soon .

Thank you for reading ! Please comment ! and stuffs . YES . STUFFS . Im sorry . How did they end up like this . LOL . Me and my mind . hmph . Bad mind , BAAAD mind .

See how Im turning into a mental person . Im scolding myself now . Bye. Nyan.