It's War

Love Girl ♥

"Yah! Who do you think you are pushing!" Suzy said as she glared at the... cute guy behind her. She blushed but continued to stare at him with what she hoped were angry eyes. 

"L-hyung! You are back! What happened? Did another girl confess to you? Lucky you!" The guy with brown curly hair said.

"Ah. Taemin, who is this? " as he pointed to Suzy and played with her hair .

"Aish! Stop touching my hair. ! and what''s the ROOM NUMBER! " Suzy shouted as she slapped away L's hand. 

"I bet 10000 won that he rejected the girl straight out, telling the girl 'ugly' and for your information my lady, this is room number 29," the guy with black hair grinned. Suzy's face turned black. These people were really too much, they had no consideration of others at all! Just because they were all ''good-looking'' people on the outside. And furthermore she had to stay with them unless... Suzy left her items on the floor and quickly rush to the school's office. 

"Lee seon-sang nim! Did you give me the wrong key by any chance? Why im I living with guys?! " *and jerks at that,* Suzy thought. She was irritated to know that she had to spend 2 long stupid years with them. "Suzy-ah, mianhe, it's the right room. The school's other dorms are full and the principal wants you to be in that room. I'm afraid that you cannot change rooms without parent's consent," Mrs lee said. 

Suzy knew that her parents would not even be in the mood to listen to her. She threw a temper and stamped her foot on the ground, biting her lips. She sighed. Suzy went back to her dorm, walking lifelessly. She picked up her bags outside the door and went into the room. "Yonghwa! Why is she here again? Did she fall for us?" L chuckled and let out a smirk. Suzy continued to ignore him and went to the bed which was empty but full of the guys' mess. She turned around and said "Clean this up right now. Don't try to joke around, I'm really going to kill you if you do." Suzy glared at them without mercy.

"Yes! Young lady of the house! We will!" Yonghwa and Taemin started to clear their items and soon after there was only L's items left. "Tch, clean it up right now or..." Suzy threatened.

"Or what? This is really interesting. What can you possibly do?" L sneered. Suzy began picking the least valuable item, his ipod, and took it up, smashing it on the ground. L grinned fakely and stood there, watching what she would do next. He was loaded. It was just an ipod anyways. She began picking up things off her bed and dumping it on the ground roughly. Suzy looked at him each time in the eyes before destroying his items. When Suzy grabbed his laptop, L flinched. *.* "Tch, give my laptop to me, " Suzy raised her right eyebrow, "Wae ? Are you scared?"

L and Suzy glared at each other. L tried to snatch it back from her but she jumped away quickly. Suzy snickered and stuck her tongue out childishly. L got fed up, grabbing her by the waist and took the laptop from her hands. Suzy was shocked and she did not realise it until a few moments later that... 

"Yah! Byeontae! Pabo! Aish!" Suzy got embarrassed and blushed. She shoved L onto the floor and started taking her bags and putting away stuff into the closet. L was amused. " Yah! You are blushing aren''t you. What's your name?" He had a smug look on his face while Taemin and Yonghwa whispered to each other. 

"Hyung! This is the first time seeing L-hyung so amused! "

"Taemin, you better not tell that to L or he will kill you, yah! Let's not talk about this anymore," Yonghwa stared at the awkward moment between L and Suzy. He chuckled. It was going to be an interesting year.

 

 


//AN:

LOL two chapters in a day + a foreword . I'm proud.

Please comment and subscribe! Thanks you ! 

Oh yeah song is from MBLAQ >^< ~!