Peter Pan

Love Girl ♥

"Yah! you said that there was zero percent chance of seeing them here!"

"Don't blame me, it's the internets fault!" L.Joe shrugged his shoulders. They all stared at him accuingly. "Its not like i knew they would also choose a place so far from school..." he muttered. Oh wait,didnt I see something like this on L computer,oops.

"Argh, they are coming this way stop staring!" vivian grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back. L and Suzy walked past them.

"Oh yeah we are being so tense that i forget to laugh! Did u see that L was in a hanbok!? He looks so stupid!"  L.Joe laughed as he leaned on the wall for support.

"Why would you even want to avoid them anyways?" Chunji asked.

"I second that question." L.Joe added an unnecessary comment.

"Tch!  Suzy and L are always stuck with people so we had to use this chance for them to have a proper date!" Qian and Vivian said it like it was suppose to be obvious.

"Okay okay. Don't be mad."Chunji smiled and Qian blushed. She shook her head,implying she was not.

"Wel,l want to go back to school or go to somewhere to play ?" L.Joe was bored.

...

"Myungsoo-oppa let's go to that store!" Suzy smiled excitedly at him. She was hungry. But glancing at him, he was in deep thought.  "Are you okay? Are u feeling sick?" She asked worriedly as she placed her hand on his forehead.

"eh?? No, I'm fine!" He blushed at her sudden contact. Yah myungsoo, don't let Suzy worry about you, he chided himself. L suddenly remembered something he saw online:

Girl1: I would totally love it if my boyfriend told me i love you on our date! It would be so sweet!

Girl2: I know right?! 

Girl3: Sigh, I wish mine would.

As Suzy skipped towards the store, L held out his hand firmly grabbing her arm. "Suzy-ah, sa-sara-" a group of people came rushing in. The parents looked at what their kids had done and apologised sheepishly. L nodded saying it was fine. More and more people were coming into the shrine, he held suzy closer to him and held her hand.

"Don't let go of me." He pushed pass the crowd to get nearer to an empty place. After a lot of pushing and apologies they finally got at a less crowded place.

"Oh L, what were you going to say earlier? " Suzy asked innocently. "Erm.. Suzy sara-" His voice was cut off by a familiar voice. "That was one huge crowd! Why are there so many people here!" L.Joe said in exasperation. L turned back and saw L.Joe. For a moment, L wanted to kill that guy for interrupting him but he gave a sigh of relief due to the fact that now he wouldnt have to embarrass himself, thanks to that guy.

 But Qian had already seen Suzy and L standing there and he was probably trying to do something sweet but L.Joe ruined the moment. Qian pouted and clicked her tongue at L.Joe. Meanwhile, Suzy stared at the two girls in accusation."You said you had something on but you invited the two of them and not me!" She turned her head childishly to the side, pretending to be really mad at them.

"Aigoo our Suzy! Dont be angry! I will buy some food for you!" Vivian pinched her cheeks while bribing her with food. "You better!" Suzy smiled while her cheeks were being pulled. "Let's head back now since the crowd isn't going to disperse anytime soon" Chunji said. Everyone agreed.

...

"Hey Suzy u know what I think L was going to say to you today?" Qian said with sparkles in her eyes.

"What?' Suzy asked in puzzlement. Qian leaned closer and whispered it into her ear. "Isnt that sweet of him? Next time you may wamt to try telling him that too!" she whispered mischievously. They stared at the two in front of them being so awkward sitting next to each other. Suzy blushed but grinned evilly "Why dont you say that to chunji over there too?" Qian blushed a deep red.

They were on the bus and were almost reaching their stop. L.joe glanced at the sleeping girl beside him. She always wear that accesory. Wonder who gave it to her?  

"Hey! wake up we are here." L.joe nudged her roughly but there was no response . Oh well, L.Joe carried her on his back and walked towards the dorm.

Suzy and L were walking on the sidewalk,away from the group. 

"So you were saying just now..."Suzy blushed when she remembered what Qian said, it couldn't be that right? 

L didn't want to embarrass himself after the 1st two failed confessions, so he just smiled and brushed it off, but a red tinge remained on his face. Suzy saw this and blushed harder in return. 

"Hey, thanks for today's date. It was really fun! and...myungsoo?"She turned to face him,"I love you." L looked down on the ground, not wanting anyone to see his expression. A blushing red face who couldn't believe what was said. But, he was obviously happy.

------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm.

I have nothing to say though. 

LOL .

Bye.

Nyan

:D