You're my Star

Love Girl ♥

Suzy rushed back to the dorm. Phew , its almost time that the dorm is locked up . She quickly went to the room , hoping no one would see her or hear her . Anyways , L who was in the room was not asleep yet . Typical . She quickly went to wash up and saw that she had a cut on her face and arms . Otoke ? I have to do a messenger chat with her mum . She will freak out if she saw it ... Aish , I dont really want to ask L to give me advice . Babo me ! I should learn how to use makeup ...

" ...L " Suzy said as she steped out of the bathroom. 

"Wae?" He looked up from his comic book . 

She shifted her feet and mumbled " Help me with something ..." She walked over to L and quickly showed him the cut . " You know that I have to do a videochat with my mum right ? Help me cover this scar . I dont know how to ."

L frowned as she showed him the cut " Where did you get this from ?" He went to get the necessary items , waiting for Suzy's reply . 

" I fell down ? " She suggested hopefully . 

" Babo ! Be more careful next time . " L scolded her .

L took the medicine and applied it on her face gently . Suzy cringed as it hurt . He blew softly on her face hoping that the pain would go away . Suzy was staring at L intently . He has such pretty eyes and long eyelashes, almost like a girl... Unknowingly , she had touched L's face. He looked up, startled . Their gaze was on each other . Suzy quickly remove her hand, embarrassed . L continued to help Suzy apply medicine, but his face was red from blushing. The silence in the room was awkward . 

~After a while~

" ..Done " L said .

Suzy looked in the mirror " woah , you are good at this . Thank you . " She gave him a quick hug and went to on her laptop .

"Umma ! Annyeong ! "

" Suzy-ah ! Long time no see . Is L.Joe taking care of you well ? " Suzy nodded . " Let Umma see your roommate ! " 

" Two of them are out but L is here ... " She waved him over to the computer .

" Omona ! Such a pretty boy. Is he your boyfriend ? " Suzy's mother asked cheekily . 

" Umma ! " Suzy blushed as she glared at her . 

" Anyeonghasaeyo ommo-nim. " L bowed . 

" Aigoo , so cute . Yoebo ( Honey ) Come here and look at Suzy's roommate! " She shouted .

Suzy stared at her mother like she was crazy . Her mum didnt know that appa was always secretly chasing away guys that were to his eyes, bad influences or not suitable for Suzy. Ahhh jinja ! She knew that because at one time, a guy she was talking to never did again . Once she asked why , Suzy knew that it was her appa . Otoke ? Suzy sighed . Anyway , appa wouldnt come back to Korea just for that... I guess .

Suzy's father frowned at the thought that she was staying with guys . " Suzy, are you fine living with them ? I could help you transfer ... " 

" Appa , theres no need to , here's L , my roommate . " 

" Annyeonghasaeyo , abeonim . " L bowed again . In his heart , he was secretly hoping that Suzy's parents like him . 

Suzy's father looked at him for a while before asking Suzy to ask L.Joe to come . It was actually an excuse to talk to L alone . Suzy left the room , leaving L .

" L? Is that your name ? How are you studies ? Are you a bad influence to Suzy? Do you... spdsdfdgsdghhgfderjkncdgggofspdfof ? Answer me! " 

" En abeonim , my ranking is 3rd throughout the whole school . I am... idsfjodisfjdsiofjdiosfjijgirgfrgfiv. And I'm glad to be Suzy's friend. " L responded, smiling sincerely.

Suzy's father looked at him again . This time , asking with curiousity . " Do you like Suzy ? I can see it in your face . " " Aishh ! Yoebo ! Dont ask him this type of questions ! " Suzy's mother chided him .

L panicked and stuttered " I... don't know . " 

" Kinchana , I hope you will be good friends with Suzy , that girl , she doesn't express her feelings well and doesn't have many friends  " He chuckled. 

" I kno-" L  was interupted by the sound of the door opening . 

" Abbuji , L.Joe is here . " Suzy said as she came in hand in hand with L.Joe .

" Oh~ Abbuji ~ Omma ~ Long time no see ! Im taking care of Suzy well " He said mischievously . 

L twitched at the sight of the two holding hands . Suzy sat beside L and L.joe . Her mother could see the fight between the two guys over Suzy . She thought ; Suzy ! you babo ! Can't you see they like you? and chuckled at them .  

" Omma! You are going to let Suzy marry me right ? " L.Joe winked cheekily . Suzy hit him on his forehead " Not going to happen . NEVER .  " 

" Ommonim , Im going to become Suzy's boyfriend . " L suddenly teased them. He sticked his tongue out at L.Joe and grabbed Suzy to himself . Suzy who was the one they were fighting over became annoyed but shy at the same time . She flicked his forehead " Omma , dont think about this , they are just spouting nonsense . Byee ! See you next time " And , she turned off her laptop . 

" Lets go sleep , its late already ... " She fell on her bed, fast asleep . " Bye yorobun ~ " L.Joe yawned as he went back to his room . L went over to Suzy and covered the blankets over her . He touched her hair and ruffled it . Neo jeongmal ippeo... (You are pretty )

L gave a light peck on her forehead . " Sweet dreams ... " He mumbled .

------------------------------------------------------

Suscribe and comment

 Please be patient for updates . Lul , last week of school , no homework done . ;_; Kill me

Thank you everyone

OMG, So cute right . I like the picture from IY2 !! <33333

Picture from the myungzy tumblr.  o u o 

 Song by Suzy . <33