Lucky Guy 김현중

Love Girl ♥

 L blushed whenever she got near to him . He would always remember THAT . Even L , the person who had no consideration for others, was blushing , what about Suzy ? She still had a cold face towards others and nothing was unusual . Suzy had already set her mind that she and L were just friends. She actually lost sleep on the day of the kiss and practiced in front if the mirror to perfect her normal expression. If it was red, she would try to hide her face and after a few days , she was not blushing anymore . Suzy talked to L normally and things in school resumed as per normal.

L was frowning . Why wasn't she shy around him ? Im acting like an idiot ! Jeon michyeosseoyo ! ( Im crazy ) He messed up his hair . As usual, to his way to school , there were already girls surrounding them and passing out gifts . They saw L and said " Oppa ? Kinchana ? Why are you frustrated ? " L was not his fake friendly self . He pushed them away " Aish ! Dun bother me , you all are annoying ! "

Slowly , the girls disperse . Suzy was with L.Joe , since they were always together , people thought that the rumors were true . " Suzy-unni ? Is it true you are dating L.Joe oppa ? " Some girls would ask , jealous . Suzy would just roll her eyes and ignore them . I wish they would just go ... " We are not but I wish we are .." L.Joe would pout cutely, teasing them.

" Suzy , would you like to go out with me ? " The 2nd year boys would ask. They placed their hands on her shoulders and Suzy tried to shove them off . " Yah , wont you let go ? " L.Joe was surrounded by girls and did not realise that Suzy was in trouble .

L saw this and without thinking , he went to help Suzy . " Are you crazy ? Take your hands off her ! " L shouted before shoving them onto the floor . L realised what he was doing after a while , he tried to act cooly and laughed nervously . Suzy raised her eyebrow and laughed . They went to class together .

" Class , tomorrow , there is a sports competition , please divide yourself according to ...asdghhjotgjitjgtgrdhgfd...and self study today! " Seonsang nim said .  " Ye ~! " Class said . So the class leader took control , she was the one with the perfect grades. " There are a 5 categorys in total , running_single, running_teams, hurdles .... BLABLABLA ..and dancing ? singing ? Everyone has to participate in at least 5 events. If our class win , seon sang nim will treat us to dinner tomorrow . "

She said monotonously , everything written on the board perfectly  . Suzy went to sleep, deciding the event to join in the dream of hers . After school , they went to the dorms . " Tell everyone what you decided on ?  Would you guys want to form a team for the events? " L.Joe suggested . There were no disagreements so it was decided like that.

" So we are doing ?Teams - running , hurdles , dancing , singing ? The heck ? Suzy , are you sure ?  And , three-legged race for all of us , Suzy has to go twice since she suggested that ..." She nodded her head sleepily . Nobody knew if she danced well or not but they were interested in the thought of her dancing . They were going to use the song Genie by SNSD . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmRyeHBySMc ( AN : LOL Suzy dancing )  

They went to the dance stodio and started practicing . In the end , it was all a mess . Their timing was off but they were good at dancing . They kept kicking each other when the music started . " Let's all practice on our own and combined it later " Suzy was frustrated , how would they win if they were so uncoordinated ! The others went to get a drink while Suzy and L remained practising in the room . After the music played , both of them started dancing . Suzy thought .. its not bad when its just two person . As Suzy was thinking about the cheography, she did not notice she was offbeat . L kicked her unconsciously and she fell backwards .He grabbed her quickly by her waist .

He stared at her , when did she start becoming so pretty ? He brushed her hair aside and leaned in unknowingly, just like he did with the other girls , just this once it was unknowingly . " Yorobun~ We are back! " At the sound of their voices, he pushed Suzy away . He tried to smirk, as if he was teasing her . Suzy knew that it was a joke after the smirk and rolled her eyes . She knew that L wouldnt like her ... right ? 

~ Next day ~

It was a freaking noisy day , everyone was excited for the games to start . Suzy and friends stood at one corner waiting for the games to start . They stood in the shade as the sun glared at them . Suzy started dancing at random and smiled crazily . All of them were bored and L started teaching her how to dance ' Be Mine ' . They were very cute together and started attracting attention . At last , the games started . They were going to be running .

L.joe started running and was among the first few , all the girls cheered loudly as he passed the bat to Yonghwa then to Taemin and to L . L dashed as quickly and passed it to Suzy . Suzy quickly to the finish line and got first ! L.Joe hugged her happily and gave her cheek a light peck . Suzy rolled her eyes teasingly and hugged him back tightly . L felt a tight grip in his chest . Was he feeling jealous ...over L.Joe ? 

In the end , the dancing and singing competition came . Everyone was anticipating Suzy and her team's dance . They sang together and danced without any flaws . Suzy's voice was sweet and deep at the same time and made even the girls swoon . The guys dancing Genie was just too hilarous and Taemin even dressed up as a girl to satisfy the audience curiousity . After the whole event , the class won second place . Suzy was dissapointed and threw a tantrum . " Yah ~ Dun be angry . I will treat you to dinner . Lets go ~ and personally ." Taemin told her as there were people trailing along behind them. He dragged her along to the nearby foodcourt. He wanted to clarify something with her .

-----------------------------------

 Sorry no updates . No ideas in that head of mine.

 Song by KIM HYUN JOONG 김현중.

Happy Birthday ! 6/6/2012 ! I love you ~

Story is getting boring... Please gimme ideas . Desperation.