Angel

Love Girl ♥

One week passed and the uproar died down. Well, to be specific, only the commotion in the class died down. Other than that, there was always a crowd of girls, especially year 1s, that came specifically to see L and L.Joe. They were always outside the class,peering through the glass panels. Some of them even brought gifts everyday, which were not really appreciated by L. He would always give them the cold shoulder and throw their gifts into the bin.

"Yah! Myungsoo! I already told you not to be so bad to them!" Suzy complained.

"Then what? Do you want me to be kind to them?" He retorted. She thought about it and slowly, a rosy scarlet color spread over her cheeks,Suzy quickly turned her head down, embarrassed by her thoughts. She was thinking about how she didn't want L to be extra nice to anyone but her. 

He smirked. "Well, I'm going to be a good person from now on and treat all of them very nicely. Okay?"

"You can't okay! Promise me!" Suzy held out her pinky and stared cutely at L. Wah,she was seriously too adorable. L laughed and held out his finger. 

"No need to be jealous,ne? " L's grin got wider. "Yah! What are you saying!" Suzy turned away childishly and headed down towards the hallway. After a while, she realised that L was not behind her.

"Myungsoo?" She retraced her steps to find a girl with L .

"No." L said coldly.

"Why? Oppa? Is it because of the girl you are dating now?" The girl sobbed.

"None of your business." He brushed her question aside.

"I don't mind if you have another girl! Please go out with me! I really like you a lot!" The girl grabbed his arm. L jerked her hand off and she got pushed away. "Don't touch me." He glared at her. "I can be a better girlfriend then that Suzy right now. Give me a chance! " She pleaded.

"I will never be apart from her. I will be with Suzy forever. So, go find another guy. " L left her crying there.

"Suzy-ah!" L was surprised to see her there. "Erm..."He looked back and messed his hair up. "Aish! Ahhhhh. I don't care anymore. They keep confessing even though I already have a girlfriend!" He sighed. Suzy laughed"Why are you explaining yourself. I'm not mad. But,I'm happy that you said we won't be apart..." She murmured the last few words. 

"Me too." He squeezed her hand.

"Its funny though. I totally forgot that you were popular with the girls." She giggled. 

~Cafeteria~

This all seems like I already gone through it before, Suzy thought as she skipped in hand in hand to the cafe. The queue was long but this time, L wasn't cutting it. Instead it was another guy, he smirked as he went to the front, order his food, brought it to his table and placed it roughly on it. Suzy was disgusted by his actions, and I almost forget about my hate for these stuck-up rich people in this school,she shook her head,expressing her hate. 

Unfortunately, the guy caught her glaring at him and he grinned widely, walking towards the queue yet again,saying "Do you want to go out with me? I know I am handsome but don't stare so hard." He winked and waited for the reply he thought he would get but his stomach felt a sudden pain.

"Arghh..."He winced as he grabbed his stomach,"Yah! Are you crazy?" He looked up to see a cold glare staring back at him.

"Get lost. Don't flirt with others' girlfriends."He leaned forward,grabbing his collar and threw him onto the floor. The guy sprawled on the floor was actually a first year but he knew L. "Sunbae...I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" He begged in fear and gulped. L rolled his eyes at him.

"Listen up. No one is to touch this girl here. Understand?" He said it in such a soft but menacing voice and the atmosphere went cold.

"Myungsoo! Are you crazy! Don't just annouce it to every stranger you see!!" Suzy tried to hide behind L as he rejoined the queue. "Shy, aren't you?" He raised an eyebrow and laughed. 

~Class~

"In order to get to know your class better, a trip has been planned the next week. But, the sad thing is, two weeks after that, a test will be given out." Students were excited but frustrated at the same time. They were all complaining about how the test was too early and stuff. 

"Quiet down!" Lee seon-saeng nim said with a strong voice. "As you all know, like last year, we will be in groups. But this year, the teachers are choosing. The location for the trip will be..."Her voice droned on and details of the trip was left unknown. The chattering of the class was too loud. 

"So, I hope that you will bring all the items you need and so fourth. Class dismissed." She sighed, they could actually form their own groups but...if those people were together, she would'nt be able to fix the situation if they got into trouble. 

~Dormitory~

"The same things are happening each year. How boooring!" She dragged her voice on.

"Enjoy your youth while it lasts. Next year, we need to stay back everyday and prepare for exams." Vivian faked a cry into the pillow.

"You sound like an old woman." L sniggered. She glared at him and sent a pillow flying. His reaction was too slow and it hit him in the face. 

"...pfft."L.Joe smirked at his shocked face. L glared at him and held the pillow up, threatening to throw it into his face. 

"When are you going to stop lazing around. Let's go to the mart already!" Qian chided them. 

"Yes maam!" They all stood up and walked out of the room in unison.

~Mart~

"Let's take this,this and this." L.Joe was throwing random things into the trolley like a little child. Mostly snacks.

"...Restrain him." Chunji grabbed his left shoulder while L grabbed his right. "Hey! Let me go!" He struggled but to no avail.

Qian breath a sigh of relief. On the other hand, someone else was also putting in random stuff but in a more subtle manner,without anyone noticing. 

Vivian was drinking a pack of apple juice and looking around. She got her hands on a chocolate snack and put it into the trolley without a sound and went back searching for more treats. She was indeed a pro at this.

"...Stop her." Qian was eyeing everyone suspiciously and she finally caught the culprit. Suzy pouted and went to take ahold of her unwillingly , she was actually hoping that they would bring more and more snacks. 

"Waeee!? Just let me buy some snacks." Vivian pouted. "The last time I went to your house, what did your mom say?" Qian raised her eyebrow. "Nothing. But I love you so much you know." She gave Qian a friendly sidehug. "Okay~Let's go get important stuff!" 

Suzy was eyeing a packet of cherries, she really loved sweet stuff. It was sad that ice cream melts. She her lips in anticipation and grabbed one. She was going to put it in but someone grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "Shhh..." He winked and grined, "If you put it there, you will never get to eat them you know." L said, "Lets buy it ourselves." Suzy blushed as he whispered into her ear. It was ticklish. 

"That was difficult but well done." Qian was satisfied to see that their budget, the money they put together, was not overspent. Even though they probably were in different groups, she still liked to see that no money was spent on useless stuff. Like a mom indeed. 

"Arghh...I need to go to the toilet. You all go on ahead first." L.Joe suddenly exclaimed and clutched his stomach dramatically. It was pretty obvious it was an act but everyone bought it,or pretended to, and went back to the dorm first. 

"Yah. They are all gone. Stop hiding behind the pillar. Let's return to the mart!" Vivian said cheerfully. Yay for more chocolate and snacks...

Meanwhile, Chunji and Qian headed back to the dorm first while Suzy and L decided to stay a while longer. A walk was a nice change for a while.

"Myungsoo-oppa." Suzy said while looking at the lights that filled the streets. "Hmm?" He said questioningly.

"Nothing." She sticked out her tongue playfully.

"...Calling my name for fun? I won't let you." He started tickling the sides of her stomach. She laughed out and shouted for him to stop. She ended up in a backhug from L. Heat rose up to her cheeks as the air became slightly silent.

"Shall we go?" He said with a faint smile and a pink tinge,she nodded and they headed back to the school happily.

-------------------------------------

 

Thanks for subscribing! 

Muahahha :D 

Nyanyanyan.

Hey. Hey. Hello C: .