Going crazy ☆

Love Girl ♥

L stared dumbfounded . This was the first time a girl treated him like this . Taemin and Yonghwa tried to stifle their laughter but could not help laughing out loud in the end . L glared at them " Yah ! You two better stop laughing before i kill you ! " 

" Oppa ! Kinchana ? That stupid ! How could she do that to you ? " cried the leader of the queenkas .

" L oppa ! Otoke ? Are you hurt ? " his fans said .

" En . Thanks for worrying . " He flashed his killer smile and walked off to the dorm to change his clothes .

After he finish changing his clothes , L shouted " AHHHHH . How can she do that to me ? Arent I the best among the whole school ? Why would she hate me ? AISH . She ought to be HAPPY that Im paying attention to her . If it was other girls , they would have fallen for me already! " he kicked the door as he walked out . 

" Taeminie , dont you think Suzy is very interesting ? she is the only girl who doesnt like L hyung ~ Its fun to see L troubled for once . " Yonghwa chuckled . " Yonghwa hyung ! Don't you think we should hold a welcome party for Suzy ? We should tell the whole class except L.joe and her . We should right ? " Taemin asked with a bright smile . " Kaja ! " Yonghwa said . " Where and what for ? " Taemin asked . " Yah ! babo ! Of course its to buy presents ! " Yonghwa scolded him . " Hajiman ... we do not know much about Suzy yet ... we should introduce ourselves properly today at night! " Taemin suggested .

~Night~

" Suzy-ah , Im sorry that we had a bad start . Lets forget and start over again! " Taemin smiled . " Me and Yonghwa already bought all the biscuits and desserts for today's party. We would like to get to know more about you. Would you mind coming down and seating on the floor ?" 

Suzy eyed them suspiciously but nodded her head and took her pillow and sat on the floor. Everyone had washed up and they still look naturally good-looking without make-up. " L Hyung ! Dont sulk on your bed . Come here now! " Yonghwa said . L also took a pillow and hide his face in it . He was still angry about Suzy's smashing a plate into his face .

" I will start first . Annyeonghasaeyo yorobun ! My name is Lee Taemin and its nice to meet you , Suzy ! " 

" My turn! Annyeonghasaeyo ! My name is Jung Yong Hwa and its great to have you with us Suzy ! What do you like ? " 

Suzy nodded again and started introducing herself in a solemn voice ." Annyeong . My name is Bae Suzy and it would be great if we could become friends . I like all types of food . End . " Suzy rolled her eyes , she wanted to say ; it would be great if you could just ignore me and not know each other at all , but she decided not to .

Yonghwa smiled . He thought that Suzy was very amusing and 4D . The thought made him laugh a lot . " Oh yeah , Suzy .No bringing other people over to over dorm to sleep here, like that guy over there , its ... disturbing . And L hyung , would you please introduce yourself already!  "

" Tch . Just call me L . Im going to tell you what i DUN LIKE . " He glared at Suzy . " Firstly , I hate people dumping cakes on my face , secondly , i hate YOU . " Suzy just shrugged her shoulders and looked at him boringly ; what can i say ? Its your fault for being stupid .

~Next day in class~        

 " Babo! Babo Suzy ~ " L kept singing that in class and threw crushed papers onto Suzy's head childishly . She tried to ignore him at first but she got annoyed after a while . Suzy was about to hit L when the teacher came in . She glared at L before turning to greet the teacher . 

" Yorobun , today we are going to pair you up and do your assignments ! You all have to sing a song and practice it , about the topic im going to give you about ! If you get 1st place, you get a week free food coupon ~ So L.Joe and Chunji , Yonghwa and Suzy , taemin and L , .... Eh ? Taemin ah , wheres the girl sitting beside you ? " " She went there . " he pointed to the front and smiled sweetly . Suzy muttered " you people probably threatened her to change places ... " " Wae ? Nevermind ... " He continued rambling on the names till everyone was paired up . Seems like the teacher doesnt even want to go against the three kingkas . 

Seonsang nim started giving the notes to each pair . Yonghwa and Suzy got " couple " theme , Chunji and L.Joe " badboy  " , L and taemin had ..."couple theme" . I would like to pair with L.Joe though ... Suzy sigh . Yonghwa and her quickly sat at one corner and start discussing about the song . " Suzy , i dont know if your voice is good , could you please sing ? " He asked . Truthfully, no one has better musical talent than me, he thought , I don't want anyone dragging me down. Suzy looked at him ..." Really ?.." well , as long as i get the food coupon ...

You naega sseureojilddae
Jeoldae heundeullimeopsi
Ganghan nunbicheuro
Myeotbeonigo nal ileukyeojweo


And you, na himae gyeoulddae
Seulpeumeul byeolang kkeutkkaji ddo uhgimeopsi
Chajawa du son japeun geudaeyegae

*Nan haejoongae eopneundae
Chorahan najiman
Oneul geudae wihae I norae booleoyo
Tonight geudaeye du noonae
Geu miso dwiae nalwihae gamchweowatdeon
Apeumiboyeoyo

 

After Suzy finished singing ( AN: Park Bom - You and I ) , Yonghwa was in awe . " U-wa ! Suzy ! You have such a good voice ! " Everyone in class was listening to her and was surprised . 

" Woah . She can sing well, " students whispered . 

" She is perfect ! She can sing well , perfect looks and everything . " Boys started chatting . 

" She is only showing off .." One of the queenka said unhappily.

~

In the end , Yonghwa and Suzy pair chose the song Nagging . they acted the part out really well ~ At the end , Yonghwa gave a peck on her cheek . Suzy was surprised and blushed . " Yah ! How could you..." she muttered but Yonghwa stopped her from continuing . " Shhh.. You want the food coupon neh ? We should act like a real couple now ~ " He winked . Suzy sulked but kept quiet . They went back to their seats and waited for the others to perform their songs . 

L.Joe and Chunji were really charismatic in their song " To You " while L and Taemin were ... too funny . Even Suzy could not keep in her laughter , L had order taemin to dress up as a girl , he was force to do aegyo throughout the whole song by L . Suzy could not stop laughing at the sight . Yonghwa looked at her and smiled ...I wonder if we are all getting closer ...

--------------------------------------

So I used the song by Park Bom - You and I --> Suzy sang it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0RB0Owe6QY 
For L.Joe and Chunji, Teen Top - To You --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XCrWhZPDFo 

 Yonghwa and Suzy's song --> Nagging by Seulong and IU 

Erm... so subscribe and comment !

x; Yonghwa and Suzy moment here ~! 

Going crazy by x-5