The Back of my Hand Brushes Against Yours

Love Girl ♥

"Kids. Get on the bus now. Stop sulking." Lee Seon-saeng-nim sighed. She had placed all the famous year 2s in all the different groups and they were either one;currently rejoicing over the fact that they were with someone. Two; still sulking over the fact that they were in a different group then the person they hoped for.  

Group 1:

SuzyMi En, Sunyol, ...

Group 2:

Ria, ..., Qian, Vivian

Group 3:

..., L, ..., ...

Group 4:

L.JoeChunji, ..., ...

Groups 5,6 and 7. 

This time, all the groups were in 4 and gender-based. It really wasn't that bad but L was in a bad mood. He got placed into a random group. He really didn't want to admit it but he missed the company of Taemin and Yonghwa, not to mention his Suzy. Who the hell let the teacher settled the groups. He rolled his eyes, knowing that she just wanted to keep away from unnesscary trouble. He plugged in his earpieces and took his usual window seat by the back. Wrong choice to actually take a seat first. Girls who were next to get on the bus were fighting to sit next to him. He cursed at his carelessness.

"Yah. Go there. Don't come to the back." Mi En sneered at them. They whispered among themselves about how the queenkas should die but still grudgingly went to the front. 

"Move." L brushed aside Mi En and went to a 2-seater. She was rushing to get to his side but someone swiftly took the seat she wanted. 

"Get off." She scowled at her. 

"I like this seat." She sticked her tongue out at her and went to strike a conversation with L. Mi En glared at her once more before returning to the back, where the other two queenka were calming her rage.

L laughed. "Nice! She annoys me a lot. Thanks!" He high-fived her. 

"No problem. Ahh. Suzy is on the bus! Suzy! Over here!" Vivian waved her friend over and let her onto the space beside L. "Have a good time together."She winked before running to the front of the bus again. 

"Suzy! Where did you go?" L pouted.

"Ahhh... the teacher had something to discuss with me. Good thing the bus didn't leave yet!" She gave a relieved sigh.

"I am too tired from the situation just now. It's your fault. Too slow to come up on the bus. Compensate. Let me use your shoulder as a pillow. He said childishly and snuggled up to her shoulder, closing his eyes playfully. Suzy froze as he placed his head on her shoulder, she could feel his warmth and little by little,she relaxed. She smiled shyly as she felt L grabbed her hand and both of them drifted off to sleep happily.

"Ummm? Hmmm?" Suzy mumbled as the teacher called everyone to leave the bus. She shook the person beside her. "Myungsoo. Wake up. We arrived." She stretched and yawned. "One more minute..."He took advantage of her stretching and put his hands around her waist.

"Yah! Let go! The teacher is coming here!" She struggled with his hands in embarrassment and they managed to come off. "Both of you quickly get off the bus." Luckily Lee seon-saeng didn't see anything. It was already nightfall,about 8p.m. and activities were only starting tomorrow. The only thing they needed to do today was dinner and placing their baggage in the specified tents.

"Suzy. It's a wonder that you woke up before me?" He asked with an eyebrow raised after yawning.

"I'm hungry..." She pouted.

"No wonder." He smirked as they carried their luggage to the location. It was a open field with a lot of pretty flowers that glowed under the moonlight. Suzy could only stare in awe.

"See you at dinner." She smiled and they went their seperate ways. She followed the map and reached the middle of the field. She heaved a heavy sigh as she remembered who her groupmates were. Mi En and Sunyol sneered at her as she stepped closer to them.

"Why are you here? We don't want you near us." They glared at her.

"We are a group. Are you that retarded?" She rolled her eyes at them.

"Why you!" She stepped forward and was about to slap her but Suzy's reflexes kicked in. The other member who was suppose to be here had called in sick. So it was just the three of them in that group. She held her hand just in time before it landed on her face.

"Seriously, how about we ignore each other for the whole of this camp, wouldnt't it be better for both of us?" Suzy was seriously thinking a better option for three of them, but they just had to be a about it.

"Like we will listen to someone like you." They rolled their eyes. They entered the tent and almost used up the whole of it. Suzy entered the tent irritated. She glared as she bit her lip.

"Please move. " She crossed her arms across her chest. No one moved an inch and went on doing their stuff. Suzy was getting pissed off quickly. She hadn't forget what they had done to her last year. She was trying to be nice but they were making her feel that she should punch them. 

"Before I throw away all this accessories and what the hell is this-stuff, move aside." That got their attention. 

Mi En took her accessory bag,more like luggage, and held it protectively while she moved her stuff, cursing under her breath at the same time. Sunyol did the same.

Suzy smiled satisfactory before laying out her sleeping bag and dumping her bag near it, stepping over their luggage to get out of the tent, which earned another set of curses. 

She was pleasantly surprised to see that L was waiting for her outside the tent. 

"Trouble?" He asked as he glared at the two people inside.

"No problem. I can handle it! How about yours?" She smiled.

"About that...Want to join me sleeping outside the tent?" Suzy looked at him with curious eyes. 

"My group is horrible." He frowned at the thought of them. 

"It's because you can't socialise with them..."She rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue at him, " but, okay."

"Then, let's go to dinner and then we can grab our sleeping bags later to sleep in the field? You wouldn't like to sleep in that tent of yours anyways. Too much perfume." He shivered playfully. 

"Let's go to eat dinner now! I'm hungry..." She groaned and they walked and joked as they went to the dinner table.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subscribing! I hope you all are enjoying the story. Comment tyvm. 

Oh yeah. It's giving me a heartattack to see whenever I come back, my chapter is marked with mature content. It keeps happening to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! D:

LOL. 

;x. 

Ok bye-nyan! 

Oh song by Teen Top. Haha ^^.