AfterStory ► Graduation 3 ► Myungzy

Love Girl ♥

♦ Myungzy 

"So...Today is the last day of school huh? I will really miss being here even though I hate school...did that even make sense?..." She giggled as she sat at her desk. It was nearing 5pm and they still were lingering in their classrooms. Only two people though. L and Suzy.

"It's because this school holds a lot of memories for us... Do you remember the first time we met? Yah. You were totally attracted to my looks! You blushed a lot!" L smirked and he went to take his seat beside Suzy.

"N-No! I didn't! Don't talk about weird stuffs!" Suzy pouted and went to rest her head on the table and hid it between her arms. She peeked through the gap and saw L staring back at her.

"W-What?"

"I was just thinking about how lucky it was for us to meet each other." He gave a wide grin. 

"It's pretty much thanks to my parents who went to a TRIP WITHOUT ME. I can't believe I forgot that! I'm going to nag at them later...Or maybe we should thank the person who sent the free tickets to us..." Suzy started tapping her chin and thought of the possibilities.

"Why are you even thinking about this thing so seriously?! Yah! You are making me laugh! You are so funny!"

"Oppa! I'm being serious here! Stop that! Anyways, do you want to head back now? It's almost time for the school to close and time for dinner!" watered. 

"I'm leaving first! Yah, if you don't move quickly, I'm going to leave you behind! No one will come to look for you for one month!" Suzy teased,got up from the seat and walked towards the door.

"Wait a second... He jumped out and walked after towards her, taking her arm and stopped her in her route. She turned back, confused. 

"Yes, Myungsoo-oppa?" She looked at him curiously.

"Didn't I just said to wait..." He reached out for her hand, while putting on something on her finger. 

"Woah! It's pretty..." Suzy stared at the white ring in awe. L just rolled his eyes.

"Yah, I thought girl's reaction would be like 'OMG! Oppa! Thanks for this! I love you so much!' and starts to cry," He imitated a girl's voice. 

"Thank you!" Suzy gave her brightest smile.

"You think I give you a ring for no reason? Wait a moment." L got onto his knees embarrassedly.

"Ehem...I, Kim Myungsoo, take you, Suzy Bae, to be my friend, my lover, and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow... Oh . What was it again..." L muttered softly. He rolled up his sleeve to see some words written on it. Suzy was surprised yet couldn't help stifling her laughter.

"Ahh..! Erm, it times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. So, would you be my bride in years to come? Probably 10 years later?" He said seriously.

"Way to kill the moment, Kim Myungsoo. The last part was not necessary! And..." Suzy walked towards him and pulled him up. 

"I would totally accept your offer." She pulled him closer to him and smiled.

"My husband, I love you," and under the orange light shining through the window, 

They shared the sweetest kiss ever.

 

 


Hello to the official end to the story! Hehe!  (▰˘◡˘▰) Don't be sad.

Thank you for reading!

I love you all! Byebye!

Hearts<3

MarioNe