Someday

Love Girl ♥

"Suzy , do you like L hyung ? " He asked her curiously .

"WHAT ? I mean . Yeah . as a friend . I guess . Why are you asking me this ?" Suzy got flustered .

" Then do you like L.Joe hyung ? " Taemin asked again.

" Yes . As an oppa . Stop asking me this questions ! Why are you asking this ? " Suzy became frustrated .

" Dont think too much, its just that Im curious neh~ Forgive me ! I will treat you lots of food ? " Temin tried to make an excuse . 

 ~ Before coming here ( In the sports competition ) ~ 

L dragged Taemin into the tent . " Taemin , arent you the closest to Suzy here ? She talks to you about everything more than us. Could you help me out with something ? ..." His mouth widened and gave a large smile . "Ehehehhe .Hyung~ You like Suzy ~ " He started to tease L . His face turned red  and hit Taemin's head " Yah ! Anniyo! Its just that ... She looks like she likes me right ? " L made up an excuse hopefully , Taemin would believe him . " Ne . Hyung . " He giggled . L left him and he was left alone in deep thought . Taemin's face darkened . What was he suppose to do ? Only the other day, L.Joe had cornered him ...''Yah, Taemin , do me a favour and asks Suzy if she likes me MORE than a chingu . Gomawo~ " L.Joe said before running off , leaving Taemin with no choice . Taemin thought ...Otoke ? What should I do ? Hyungs always bully me because Im the youngest .

 ~ End of flashback ~ ( Dorm )

Taemin was so weird today . Suzy stared at him suspiciously . Suddenly , a phone call came in . Suzy picked up her phone . " Yeboseyo? Who is this... OMMA ? Why didnt you call at all ! You forget about me after going on your holiday . " Suzy said , pretending to be annoyed . " Aigoo . Suzy , dont say that , im going to pass the phone to appa , we miss you!" After Suzy had a long chat with her parents and Suzy teared a bit . It was a long time when she last speaked to her parents . Yonghwa and Taemin who were in the room , were alarmed . They did not know that the ''ice princess '' Suzy would cry.  "Suzy, are you having a good time in the school ? Who are you roomates ? And dont cry ! Does not fit your image ! Kekeke..."Her mom said . " EHHHH ? You are staying with guys ? Your appa is worrying about you ... hahaha ...Let us talk to them sometime later at night on the messenger , kay ? bye ! Mummy loves you . " 

"Suzy , Kinchana ? " Taemin was alarmed.

"Go away ..." she mumbled embarrassed and pulling the blankets over her . 

After a while, she decided to go somewhere. She wore a cap to cover face . Suzy went to meet the jjang of the neighbourhood school on the rooftop . His name was Kiseop . " Annyeonghasaeyo , Suzy . Ready ? They are waiting for us there already . You are late! " He pouted . He was Suzy's only middle school friend. They were not in the same school unfortunately as her mom chose the school for her . But they were near each other so , whatever . " Yah ! No welcoming me back ? First thing you say is that . " She rolled her eyes playfully and slapped his back . Suzy was busy adjusting to the new school and had no time to accompany Ki Seop. It had been such a long time since meeting him...

Meeting the guys at the park..Suzy thought, i haven't done this in a long time...

~ Flashback ~

Suzy was packing up her books and walked out of the classrooom lifelessly . She didnt know Kiseop , yet . Even in middle school , everyone was jealous of her. She ignored the glares and walked . One of them stuck her leg out and Suzy fell . Suzy was even more hot tempered than she was in high school . She glared at her coldly and grabbing her collar and pushing her onto the floor, flipping over the table roughly . The girl had fainted, blood on her lips . Suzy stared coldly and left the classroom . Kiseop had been watching her when he woke up . His hair was covering his eyes as he stared at the one-sided fight . Just 1 hour ago , he had beaten the jjang of the school singlehandedly. He thought , the whole school will get the message soon and should I include her ? What was her name ? Suzy ? She's strong and looks like she needs...company . KiSeop pushed his fringe aside and followed Suzy .

He caught up and asked " I just beat the jjang of the school , care joining me ? "

She stared at him like he was crazy , " And why would I ? "

"For the sake of it . " He grinned cutely . Suzy blushed a little but kept a cold face .

" Hey , you don't need to pretend when you are with me . If you want to blush , just blush . " He said cheekily .

Suzy shrugged her shoulders " I will if I want to . No promises . " KiSeop smiled and went away . 

Suzy looked at him and thought, What an idiot ,like I would join you anyday. ( AN: L.Joe was not here because he was overseas , Suzy was bored and had nobody to talk to. )

 KiSeop kept bothering her to follow him the next day onwards . He wanted her to help him with the fights . Suzy never turned up to any of them . Most of all, the students in the class were afraid of approaching KiSeop . The news that he became jjang had travelled around the school . The teachers didnt bother him when he fell asleep and they would never reprimand him . After a few days, when Suzy was in a cafe drinking strawberry milkshake, she saw a fight broke out outside . Her good friend ,the shop owner, told her that they were always fighting and she should wait for them to go away before leaving . She observed them and saw ... KiSeop ? She stared at them , there were 10 guys and 1 of him. Suzy thought that he was strong and observed the way he was fighting , it was cool .

Suddenly , she saw one of them talking a pole and limping towards KiSeop. Suzy was alarmed and quickly ran out of the shop . The guy fell on the floor with a swift kick and she sighed . KiSeop noticed her and grinned . " Hey Suz- " He punched  the guy away. " Thanks ! " Soon , they had finished them up . Suzy was in thought , it was long since she had last been fighting so many people ...She had always tried helping people requests and beating them up secretly..."Suuuuzzzy-aaaaaaah ! You there ? So you are joining me right ? " She nodded her head slowly and said " I guess? But you owe me a milkshake. " They were doing things together after that, school, fights, playing together .

~ End of flashback ~

It was nice to be back , Suzy thought . " Kiseop-hyung ! You are here ! The gang from E.G is not here yet. Is that your girlfriend ? " His dongsaeng asked curiously . Suzy looked at them and told him " Eh ? I thought we are doing it by ourselves ? You got new people in the group ? Why ? " " You think you can defeat them so easily ? " Someone said coldly . Suzy was about to retort when ..." You came ? I thought you were too scared to come ..Hahahah . And you brought a GIRL here ? Crazy bastards . " His underlings started aiming for KiSeop. He just stood there and smirked . Another guy flinged a punch at him but Suzy had already grab his hand " Wae ? Whats wrong with me ? " She broke his arm and shoved him aside . " Anything else to say ? " The fight started . Many of them disregarded Suzy and were proved wrong . They were cowards , bringing weapons in a fight ? Cant believe it .Suzy thought. KiSeop had 7 members in his group,including him, while the other had 30 . She saw that everyone was really strong in this gang . She could not concentrate on so many people at once . A knife was flunged towards Suzy but KiSeop blocked it and stunged his shoulder . He smirked but became weaker than before . Suzy got angry and became reckless , soon everything was over . Suzy had almost killed someone if not for Kiseop interventions .

" Noona ! You are really good at fighting . " The youngest said .

" Kinchana ? Kiseop ? Yah , you are better at fighting now but careless as ever and thanks " She quickly placed the bandages over him and flicked his forehead . "AHHH . Why did you do that ? It hurts !!! Let's meet often now! Byee! " 

Suzy nodded her head and smiled at him . She told him that she had to quickly head back to the school and went off . 

Things are going to be interesting from now on , she smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

LOOOONG Chapter . :> 

Comment and subscribe . Thank kyu . 

 The song is UKISS Someday!

Pic is KiSeop from UKISS . LOL .

My friend says he looks badass! Haha, agreed !