Roller coaster of emotion B

Turning point

Yep, all of you was right. It's Kyuhyun. beta by -dolce-

--

Previous chapter

They stayed like that for a while. “Are you okay now?”

“One more minute.” Comfortable silence ensued.

Until. . .

“Siwon-hyung did you—ooops, am I interrupting something?”

--

Chapter 21

--

“Siwon-hyung did you—ooops, am I interrupting something?” Kyuhyun asked innocently with a not-so-innocent smirk decorating his face.

Heechul let go of her embrace and stood up in surprise. Her eyes widened when she saw a stranger standing in the doorway. She was sure the door was locked. Kyuhyun was still smirking as his eyes landed on his hyung’s peeved expression. He knew very well that Siwon was using all of his self-control not to yell at him for entering his house yet again without knocking. Siwon had reminded him for nth time to always ring the bell and use the passcode only for emergency purposes.

“Hey, noona. I’m Cho Kyuhyun, Siwon’s hyung cousin. It’s nice to finally meet you.” Kyuhyun strode forward and grabbed Heechul’s hand. He shook her hand a little bit too enthusiastic. “And I’m glad I came in time to finally see you in person because if I’ll wait for my hyung to introduce you to me it’ll take forever. And you’re prettier than what he told me and humph—”

“Enough, Kyuhyun!” Siwon put his hand over Kyuhyun’s mouth to cut his babble and dragged him to the door.

Heechul still dazed but managed to say a polite, “Well, nice to meet you, Kyuhyun.”

Siwon dragged Kyuhyun out of his apartment to the hallway near the elevator. “What did I say about ringing the bell or knocking first before entering my apartment?!” He snapped.

“And missing an interesting scene like that? No thanks. I prefer being scolded by you every time I come to your place than not seeing a similar scene again in the future.” He replied with his infamous smirk.

Siwon pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes. Arguing with Kyuhyun in the morning can give anyone a headache. “You’re lucky you’re my cousin, Kyuhyun. So what brings you here in this hour? You never visit me in the morning.”

Kyuhyun took a deep breath, “Grandma called me this morning, she said after she checked her wine cellar, she run out Chateau Margaux and she also said that you were the last person who took the wine from her cellar last week. So I came here to ask, do you still have the wine?” he finished his story in one breath and waiting Siwon’s reply patiently.

“I think I still have that wine. Wait here!” he warned when Kyuhyun took a step to follow him.

“Okay, okay, geez.” He waited in the hallway and after a few minutes, Siwon came back with the wine.

 “Thanks, hyung. Oh yeah, didn’t she ask you why we’re talking outside?”

“She asked but I told her that you're in a rush and didn’t have much time to sit and eat breakfast with us.”

“Liar~” Kyuhyun’s singsong voice came when Siwon pushed him to enter the elevator. “Enjoy your time with her. Don’t forget the kissy-kissy part.” Kyuhyun shouted right before the elevator door shut.

Siwon shook his head. If only Kyuhyun knew his mental battle.

He reoccupied his seat and started to eat his now cold pancake. Heechul finished her pancake long time ago and she was refilling her teacup now. She gestured for Siwon to hand his empty cup so she can refill it. They were back to being awkward again after Kyuhyun left.

 “Let’s go out today. To amusement park maybe or just shopping.” Siwon broke the comfortable silence that enveloped them for the past ten minutes.

Heechul raised her eyebrow, “Are you not going to work today? Because I should. Are you okay now though?”

“I’m okay now, thanks to you. And nope, I decided to take a day off today. Come on Heechul, take a day off too because there’s a possibility that we won’t able to hang out together in the future.” A bitter tast lingered in his mouth when he said that.

Heechul wanted to refuse his request but something in her heart told her to say yes instead. “Okay, I’ll change my clothes first and call my boss to ask her permission.” She was silently enjoying Siwon’s gleeful expression.

--

“Do you really want to take the day off today?”

“Yes, Mrs. Yang.”

“Okay if you said so. I will cut a day from your leave quota.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Yang.”

“Did you let Zhoumi know about this?”

“No and please tell her that I’m sick today.”

“Okay.”

--

“So, amusement park or shopping?” Siwon asked when Heechul approached him.

She shrugged, “I’ll follow your choice.”

“Okay, we will go to amusement park. Let’s go!”

Heechul chuckled and let Siwon hold her hand when they walked to the car. “For today. Just for today, Heechul.” She mumbled to herself.

Siwon’s phone was buzzing when they entering the car. He fished out his phone and saw his grandma’s name flashing on the screen. He hastily turn his phone off and shoved it back to his pocket. “I’m sorry grandma. Please give me one more day with her.” He silently apologized.

“Who was it?” Heechul asked.

“Ah, unimportant person. Let’s go!” He drove off to the biggest amusement park in Seoul with a promise inside his heart that he will make Heechul happy today.

--

“Why won’t Siwon pick up my call?” Mrs. Choi frowned. She tried to call him again but this time his phone was off. She paced back and forth inside her room.

‘’Maybe young master was afraid that you will ask him to break up with his girlfriend.” The butler, Mr. Bang, tried to offer a reason behind Siwon’s actions.

She stopped in her tracks after she heard her butler’s reason. “Why was he afraid? I didn’t call him for that.”

Her butler took a deep breath to control a snort that almost escaped after seeing his boss’ clueless expression before answering her question. “Because once you call Young Master the day after he take you and his girlfriend out to dinner, that’ll only mean one thing: you’ll ask him to break up with her.” He explained carefully.

“Oh, yeah you’re right. But why is he acting like this? I mean, he just said they became lovers just recently and I think that’s not an enough time to change someone personality. Besides, we both know their real status.”

The butler only shrugged, “Only young master who know the real reason, Ma’am.”

“I’ll pay him a visit tonight, but now I’ll buy something for this awesome girl who can thaw Siwon’s ice heart.”

“So, do you like her, Ma’am?”

“If Siwon likes her, so I haven’t a reason to hate her, right?”

“Although you know that their relationship isn’t real and she isn’t your ideal type?”

“Yes.” Mrs. Choi replied. “It’s all about time, Mr. Bang. I can feel it.” She added before waving off her butler.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I feel a sudden urge to put Kyuhyun here. He and his mischievous behavior was daebak. Please my silent reader or silent subscriber, don’t hesitate to leave your comment on my comment box  as your encouragement for me. Thank you for you who had leave the comment.