Gathering Visual 2

What are you hiding ?

I shut the vent but didn't lock it. If I needed another escape route this would be my only one. Crawling back through the vents, I ended up outside the security room. Opening it I jumped down silently and landed on my feet. The halls were silent. Everyone must be in their dooms. My eyes went to the corners of the hall. No cameras, no guards. This place is easy. To easy.

I went to the security room door and twisted it. Locked. I took out one of my pins and stuck it in the door. I twisted it around until I heard the soft click.

"Did you hear that Hyunsun ?" A voice asked from inside.

"Nope. It's probably just a kid trying to sneak out again. Go back to watching the monitors." another voice said.

I silently tched. My hand went back to my beat and grabbed a can. Pressing the button I opened the door a crack and rolled it in.

"Hey what the-uhh~"

Seems like that took affect. Though I'd rather not use the cans it gets the job done faster.

I opened the door and a little bit more then shut it. My eyes went to the cameras and they all turned to face the walls. Sliding in one of the chairs I pulled my flash drive into it. Then I immediately began hacking. I needed to get all the video cameras and such recordings to start storing into my private laptop. I did that quickly.

SAVING TO ...

It said with the loading bar. 58%..63%..67%..

NOCK NOCK NOCK

"Hey guys open up ! I left my key inside." someone said from outside the door.

Shoot. How many security guys do you need in one room. I glanced back at the files loading. 89%.

"Fine don't open up. I'll just pick the lock." that someone said. The knob began to jiggle and turn.

LOADING COMPLETE.

I quickly pulled my flash drive out of the computer grabbed the can and jumped on the table. I then jumped up and grabbed onto the vent. Pushing it open I pulled myself though. Shutting it quietly I began putting the screws back in place.

The door opened.

"Really guys. You're sleeping on the job." a man said shaking his head.

I proceeded back to my dorm.

 

********* ^_^************

 

I opened the window to my part of the dorm and slid in quietly. I hid my flash drive in one of my suitcases and then slipped out of my all black attire. I put on my night clothes and I lay down in my bed.

Tomorrow I "start school". But in reality, I'll be studying these potential suspects.

 

 

 

_________________________

 

AN- Konnichiwa guys. Sooo some of you think Taeminnie is a spy or assassin. Welp. I'm not tell you. But I can give you some hints. He's the youngest of his kind and he's doing what he does for somebody. There. Next update will be soon.

Ja ne ~