Not the only one.

What are you hiding ?

The first week of college for Taesun was really...different. Not that he didn't like it. Oh no. He was having a great time watching the humans eat their weird human food and play their weird human games and some where singing weird human music but, it was all just so overwhelming.

Taesun had been captured and locked up for years. Never seeing the outside world and what was held in it. Now that he was out. He was going to make sure he used his time wisely. He wanted to get home. That was his wish more then anything. He wanted to bring Taemin and himself home and try to rebuild their kingdom once more. But, he didn't have anywhere to start. So for now, he would just have to wait and enjoy the glorious world around him.

"Human ! Human ! What's that ?" Taesun cried as he pointed to something far in the distance but was relatively huge. Minseok sighed.

"Stop calling me human in public. And that is The Singapore Flyer."

The Ferris wheel was huge. Coming to an astounding height of 165 meters it was the largest Ferris wheel in the world. Minseok just realized how far into the city they had walked. They were pretty far from campus.

"What do you do on it ?" Taesun wondered. His eyes looking at it with curiosity.

"You ride it."

"Eh ?" Taesun titled his head. Minseok had to control himself from squealing like a girl at the cuteness.

"Come on." Minseok said taking the "younger's" hand and pulled him to the line of the Farris wheel.

"That will be 10,000 please." The cashier said with a smile.

Minseok pulled out a couple bills and handed them to the lady. She in turn gave the tickets and let them forward. Taesun lips pursed as he thought.

"What did you give her human ?" he asked.

"It's Hyung. Or Minseok-hyung and I had to pay so we can get on it. These things aren't free you know."

"So you gave her money ? But money does not look like...like paper."

"Yes it does."

"No it doesn't."

"It does here."

"Why ?"

"I don't know."

"I thought you humans knew everything."

"Well we obviously don't."

Taesun narrowed his eyes before turning around. He didn't need attitude from this boy. All he did was ask a simple question. In his world they do not have paper money. Everything was basically coins. Gold, silver, bronze.  You name it. Each with their own respected value. It was much simpler then paper in Taesun's mind. He needed to find a smarter human if wanted to know why they used it.

Minseok sighed as he watched the shorter boy stand with his arms crossed and a ever lasting pout on his face as he looked down with thought.

"Gods he's just too cute." Minseok mumbled before stepping forward in line and closer to Lee prince. 

"Taesun-ah." Minseok called gently as he put a hand on the boy. Taesun eyes' flickered to him but he stayed facing forward. "I'm sorry for being rude to you. It's just...I guess today took a tole on me. With you asking me question after question about the simplest things and I know I shouldn't be annoyed because you're not from here and you're finally free and just want to see the world but you did walk us like a mile away from campus but that's okay because I don't care because at least you smiled and you're happy and-"

Minseok was cut off when two arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him into a hug.

"You're blabbering human." Taesun said softly in his ear. He paused for a bit before giving a small smile to himself. He let his fingers comb through the taller's soft hair. "But it's alright. I apologize for being annoying and rude too and clueless. I apologize for making you run around this city for me only because I wanted to see everything. I apologize for not asking what you wanted to do and only caring about myself. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize." Minseok said. His arms wrapping around Taesun. The shorter shivered before shaking his head.

"But I do." Taesun then pulled back. "After this how about we do whatever you what ?"

"Chincha ?"

"Ne."

Minseok smiled and took Taesun's hand.

"Arraso. Come on now. It's our turn."

They handed over their tickets before getting into the fourteenth seat.

"Keep your arms and hands inside at all times. Do not shake the seat by any means. Do not unbuckle your seat belt. Do not stand up..." The guy said the rules to them as everyone buckled up and pressed the button.

They slowly advanced to the top and Taesun eyes widen at the sight. It was beautiful. Singapore's city lights reflected off of each other and Taesun couldn't  help a wow that escaped his mouth when they reached the top and he could see everything.

The river, the orange high way and some type of border in the distance.

"Human ! Look over there what's that ?" Taesun asked.

"Oh that's the border between Malaysia and Indonesia."

"Let's go there next !" Taesun grinned widely.

"Uh...sorry but that's a bit too far."

"Aww." Taesun pouted.

"Please don't make that face. You can go there one day. Let's just enjoy everything one thing at a time." Minseok said pulling Taesun into a warm hug against his side.

Taesun's stomach felt weird.

But he decided to ignore it and enjoy the rest of the ride with his head resting on Minseok's shoulder,

 

************************************o( ><)o*********************************************

 

"Can we go home now ?"

"Oh now you want to go home."

"Yeah my legs hurt from all that walking."

"Well we still have to walk a bit more. The bus stop isn't but a few more blocks."

Taesun whined. He couldn't walk anymore. They had just left the...what did Minseok call it...the mall ! Yeah they had just left the mall and Minseok made him try on everything. He said no matter how cute Taesun looked in his t-shirts, he needed his own clothes.

As they went to pay for them Taesun pulled out a stack of won. Minseok eyes widen.

"Where did you get all that ?" he asked.

"I took your plastic thingy and stuck it in that machine and pressed a few buttons and all this came out ! Isn't it a lot ! I was surprised." Taesun explained.

Minseok mentally cried. His black card.

They left the mall and walked around for a bit more getting something to eat from one of the local restaurants before leaving again. A block or two more and here they were with Taesun complaining.

"Human~" Taesun whined.

"Minseok." Minseok corrected him.

"Carry me."

Minseok thought the boy was crazy. How was he going to carry him and their twelve bags.

"Ah ! You're such a complainer." Taesun grumbled before waving his fingers over the bags. They erupted in flames and even though Minseok was rich he saw millions go down the drain before the disappeared.

"What did you just do ?" he asked weakly.

"I sent them to your dorm. So we won't have to carry them."

"Why didn't you do that before ?"

Taesun just shrugged. "Now carry me !" He exclaimed opening his arms wide.

Minseok thought he was more then crazy.

*********************************************** ヽ(`⌒´メ)ノ**********************************************

Taesun head laid on Minseok's shoulder as the elder carried him to the bus stop. His brown eyes watched leisurely as they walked by small stores and corner restaurants. Turning down the street it became less busy. Fewer people were out and the soft hum of cars could be heard in the distance.

"Am I heavy ?" Taesun asked breaking the silence. They were waiting for the bus and the bus stop seats were taken by an old ahjusshi and his wife so they stood.

"No." Minseok answered truthfully. Taesun was not heavy by any means. Actually, Minseok thinks he needs to bring the boy to his grandma's house to get some fattening up.

"Thank you for today. And yesterday, and the day before that. Thank you for this whole week. I'm sorry I don't say it enough." Taesun's voice was soft and Minseok's heart thumped at the sincerity of it.

"I don't mind." he said before stepping on the bus and paying. The bus was pretty packed so Minseok found a seat and sat Taesun on his lap. The bus was filled with quiet chatter of it occupants. When Taesun shivered, Minseok took of his hoodie put it around the smaller as Taesun laid his head on his chest.

"You're so kind to me." Taesun said playing with the buttons on Minseok's shirt before peaking up through his lashes. "Why ?"

"Maybe it's because you haven't experienced any kindness in a long time." Minseok said. His arm tightened around Taesun's waist comfortly. "Or maybe it's because you're so darn cute when you smile." he said giving Taesun ticklish kisses on his nose making Taesun giggle.

"Thank you." Taesun said once more and blushed when Minseok kissed him on his cheek.

"You're welcome."

 

******************************************(o⌒.⌒o)**********************************************

 

They had finally reached campus and Taesun jumped down from the tall boys back.

"Did you enjoy today ?" Taesun asked as they walked through campus to the boys dorm.

"I enjoy everyday with you."

Taesun's eyes widen slightly as he bit his bottom lip looking down.

"You're being cheese." he mumbled blushing.

"You mean cheesey ?" Minseok asked grinning.

Taesun cocked his head confusingly before nodding. He guess he meant that.

"You like it don't you.?" Minseok teased.

"There's nothing wrong with it." Taesun said.

"You must be the romantic type. You want roses and chocolates ? How about dancing in the rain." Minseok said before grabbing the smaller boy by the hand and twirling him around in a dance. Taesun laughed as he was spun getting pulled closer to Minseok before being dipped. The giggles ceased as Taesun noticed the closeness of their faces.

"How about kissing in the rain ?" Minseok asked before leaning closer and capturing the princes lips. Taesun gasped in shock and in pain. Shock because he was not expecting a kiss and pain because he could feel something burning in him. It was like a ticking bomb that exploded when Minseok lips met his.

Taesun's eyes widen as he knew what it was. How could he not notice before.

He's in the third stage of heat.

And oh gods did he feel it now.

 

***********************************************(◎ヮ◎)******************************************************

 

Minds were racing as Taesun gripped Minseok desperately. Yes his heat was like a ticking bomb. A explosion when it actually settled in, Minseok backed him against their dorm door and pulled apart to swipe the key and unlock it. Once they were in he locked the door back up and turned around. He was met with Taesun jumping on him. His thin arms wrapping around his neck as they kissed passionately.

Clothes were stripped as they clumsly made their way into the bedroom.

"Are you sure you want this ?" Minseok asked as he kissed down Taesun's chest.

"Yes." Taesun growled. His eyes glowed orange. "I want you."

 


 

AN- Konnichiwa. Long time no write aye ? Haha. Sorry. ._. I have like four stories to do. And all with different plots and people and ugh, Let me stop complaining. COMMENT. RATE. SUBSCRIBE. !!!!!!! 

Ja Ne~