We will be back

What are you hiding ?

Miseok had to retrain Taesun, wrapping both arms around the smaller as he tried to get out of his hold and possibly kill Minseok.

"Stupid human ! Touching my baby brother with your filthy hands. You took his innocence. I'll kill you." Taesun shouted swiping on Minho's face but the taller boy moved out of the way.

Minseok laughed awkwardly as people began to stare.

"Ah ha haha. Let's settle this somewhere private Sunnie." Minseok said dragging the demon boy out of the air port.

"Sunnie ?" Both Taemin and Minho repeated but quickly followed after.

The door to their hotel slammed shut as Taesun folded his arms angrly. He was pacing back and forth in front of the two youngest boys that were sitting on the couch. Minseok tried to calm him down but that wasn't working.

"Really though I knew I shouldn't have left you alone for the last stage."

"At least the pain is gone now." Taemin said trying to make it a little better. "Besides you smell like Minseok-hyung. Did he help you too ?"

Taesun sputtered and blushed. His eyes flared orange as they connected with Miseok's.

"Yeah..he did."

"Well glad this is all sorted out I am tired." Minho yawned standing up.

"Sit back down pretty boy." Taesun shoved Minho back on the couch. Taesun was strong as . "Do you know why I didn't want anyone to help him during the stages ?" Taesun asked and they all shook their heads.

"Well it's because when you...come together during the last stage it isn't just helping. It's marking. Mating."

"M-Mating ?" Minho squeaked. Minseok coughed because this was the first time he was hearing this.

"Yes mating. It's a whole process and ritual but it's as simple as . Hense what you and Minnie did. Hense what I and Seokie did."

"Pfft Seokie." Minho chuckled but Taemin smacked him on the head.

"We shouldn't have Tae. We really shouldn't have. We do have to go home soon. While I've been in this place I wasn't just..mating. I was healing and regaining strength so I could build a portal." Taesun grabbed his brother's hands. "We get to go home Minnie. We get to rebuild our kingdom."

"Really ?" Taemin's voice was hopeful and his eyes a bit watery. Really that was all he ever wanted. Was to go home.

His eyes then flickered to Minho's.

"How long until then ?" Taemin asked.

"Two days."

Minho choked and Minseok shifted uncomfortably.

"You're leaving m- us so soon ?" Minseok asked. His eyes sad. Taesun turned from Taemin to him.

"I'm sorry. But it's the only time we can. That's when the next full moon is and the mood radiates enough gravitational energy that I can pull through space and time and open a portal."

"Woah that's some twilight type ." Minho mumbled and Taesun looked confused because what is Twilight ? Taemin giggled as Minho's arms wrapped around him pulling him close so there cheeks brushed.

"I guess we should make due with these last two days. I'll take you everywhere." Minseok whispered. His lips brushing against Taesun's as he talked. They kissed and when it started to become passionate Minho and Taemin looked away.

"Let's follow their lead."

***************************************************(5*>*)/***************************************************

While the hyungs were busy on their own thing Minho seriously didn't know what to do with Taemin. They might have recently gotten together but that doesn't mean they were as close as their hyungs were. They were still in the awkward couple stage. So now here they were with Minho trying to think about what to do and Taemin awkwardly sitting in front of him sipping on a smoothly. His feet were swinging back and forth due to the height of the chair and bordem.

"Yeah Brat. I'm sorry. I really got nothing." Minho said. His head flopping on the table and he groaned.

"It's okay Meanyho. I don't mind. I would actually just like spending time with you just like this. Just us." Taemin answered.

"Really ?" Minho asked grabbing the smaller's hand.

"Really." Taemin said squeezing it.

Just then Minho's phone rang and he sighed at the ID. He pressed the speaker button.

"What do you want ?"

"Is that anyway to talk to me ? How dare you."

"Key."

"Well I noticed you guys weren't in your dorms and I'm just calling to ask where you went."

"We're in Singapore umma !" Taemin said happily.

"W-what ? Taebaby ? When did you guys get there ?"

"Yesterday."

"And you didn't tell me."

"No one wants you here." Minho said.

"I feel so loved."

"Yah. Leave me alone. I'm on a date."

"A date ? With who ? It better not be my baby. You keep your hands off of him Choi-"

Minho pressed the end button and proceeded into sipping his milkshake as well.

"We're on a date ?" Taemin asked.

"Y-yeah." Minho sputtered. The way the younger asked was so cute. "I consider this a date."

Hands tightened more.

"So do I."

Their day went by pretty quickly much to Minho's dislike. They were busy walking the streets hand in hand silently. They had spent it talking mostly about Taemin's home life and what it used to be like and Minho sometimes commenting on it when it kind of reminded him of his life. They learned more about each other in a day then they had with the months they were spending living with each other and it was crazy.

Minho couldn't even see why he didn't like Taemin at first. Though he had changed a bit he was still cute, sweet and funny. He was also more attractive. Like really, the red hair did wonders.

"Hyung will you miss me ? When I'm gone ?" Taemin asked. He stopped walking when he felt Minho not walking with him. Turning around the looked up at the older with concern. 

"I will miss you." Minho said his lips because really he wasn't good with words sometimes. "I'll miss your amazing dancing, your cute pajamas, your milk obsession. I'll miss your laughter, your smiles and your blushes. I'll miss holding you and kissing you because I don't do it that much. I'll miss your red hair pretty, pretty blue eyes. I'll miss your chubby cheeks when you pout and the crinkles of your eye smile. I'll miss you Taemin even if I didn't have to."

Taemin was flushing red after the confession and he wrapped his arms around Minho tight to hide it. He was happy. He could feel it in Minho too, was it a mate thing ? Was it the mate thing that was making him blush or his heart race ? Did being mates make him want to kiss Minho as much as he did ? Taemin hope it wasn't. He hopes it's just Minho making him feel that way. Minho and no one, nothing else.

Taemin leaned up and let his lips brush against the elders chin. Minho seemed to know what he wanted and placed his lips on the younger's. The kiss was gentle but held passion and when Taemin hand came to tug at his hair to bring him closer Minho thought maybe they needed to go to their hotel room.

The rest of that night was spent with the two boys holding each other tight. No words were said but Minho knew the fingers running rhythmically through his scalp were to keep him from breaking. Keep him from being selfish and make Taemin stay because this was their last night they had together. He probably wouldn't see the younger for a long long time. He brought Taemin's hand from his hair to his lips kissing delicate fingers. He kissed them once twice, thrice before pulling Taemin on top of him and kissing him deeply.

Minho had him again that night. He mind as well be a little bit selfish. This is probably the last time he will be getting some in who knows how long. So they did it twice, thrice before Tae curled up beside him deeply asleep. His mark glowing bright as no one was looking.

 

***************************************************************************************

 

Minseok drove them to one of the many forest Singapore had around. Taesun said they needed to do this at a place where no one could see them. Explaining to humans the supernatural was hard enough as it is. The drove through tall trees and plants before stopping. The road had come to an end so they would have to walk the rest of the way. Taesun was first with Taemin behind him. Their hands linked with their mates and they walked deep into the forest before stopping.

"Here is perfect." Taesun said before walking into the space and sitting down with his legs crossed.

"Now what ?" Minho asked as he watched Taemin do the same as he his brother.

"We wait for the moon. It's already dark so this wont be long." Taesun answered.  Taemin was busy with his eyes closed and his breathing even

"What's he doing ?" Minseok asked.

"Calling the Nature Chunsa. She will help give us strength."

The two humans nodded stepping back as the moon fully circled in the sky. It was large full and white. The glow it gave Taemin and Taesun was other wordly.

Soon fire began to spark from Taesun. They flared brightly from his skin and Minseok went to reach forward but Minho held him back. They shouldn't interfere. Taemin was next. Ice sparked out from him cold and misty. They wonder how it didn't melt against his brother's heat or Taesun's flames didn't freeze from the cold.

A loud humming sound blazted loudly as their powers seemed to touch. It shot out like a light into the space in front of them. Minho could see it, the beginning of the portal. It was slowly opening.

Taesun and Taemin opened their eyes getting up form their postions. The flames died down slowly from Taesun's skin and the ice defrost at a slow pace on Taemin.

"Sunnie are you okay ?" Minseok asked hugging his mate hard after carefully looking over him.

"I'm fine Seokie, I'm fine." he giggled before the smile went off his face. "But I have to go soon. Don't forget me now okay human ? You are mine now. I will come back for you." Minseok laughed at that and wiped the tears that seemed to escape Taesun's eyes.

"Yes my angel. I'll be waiting for you."

Taemin pulled Minho into a kiss. It was heated and if the younger wasn't leaving in like three minuets he would do more to him.

"I'll miss you Meanyho." Taemin mumbled. His eyes shut tight as tears began to fall. Minho kissed them gently.

"I'll miss you too brat. But I'll be here. Even as an old man I'll here."

The portal did a virating movement in the air and Taesun gave one more kiss to Minseok before pulling away.

"Let's go Tae."

"Okay." Taemin said kissing Minho before whispering "Silly. You'll never get old on me. We're mated for life." He was then pulled away by Taesun and with one last look at the bothers they went through the portal. It was silent as they went through and Minho almost thought something was wrong untl the portal shut hard with a big gust of air almost knocking Minho and Minseok down.

"Come on Minnie. Let's go back."

Minho was silent in the car. Really it all was happening too fast but he guess this day had to come sooner or later. But his mind was still stuck on what Taemin had told him.

'You'll never get old on me.'

Does that mean-

"Minho-ya. You're glowing."

"What ?" Minho looked down and surly enough on his forearm he was glowing. He pulled his sleeve up to see what it was an gasped because he knew that mark. It was a vine with a beautiful blue butterfly.

 

 

 


AN- Konnichiwa ! And this is over yes this story is finally done fore no I will not be making a sequel seeing as how I have like four other stories and more coming soon to be working on. Sorry for the long wait and the crappy ending chapter but I hope you all enjoyed it.

Ja Ne~