Hyung ? And what do you mean master ? Prince ?? You're royalty ?

What are you hiding ?

 

Everyone looked at Minho with wide eyes as he caught Taemin. His eyes quickly wrapped around the boys small waist and back holding him bridal style. They all stood there with shock. All this just happened and they don't know what to do about it. Onew slowly walked over to Minho and peaked at Taemin.

"I-Is he dead ?" he asked.

"No." Minho said. He could still fill his heart beat. "He just fainted."

"Oh..." Onew trailed off.

"Let's get out of here then. We got my baby back." Key said.

"How ? The doors and windows still have bars and things on it." Onew said. Jonghyun sighed. He sifted Taemin's brother and walked towards the four.

"You guys I swear. If you just let him die then none of this would of happened." Jonghyun said. They all gave him a look.

"Jonghyun what happened to you." Onew said.

"What happened to me ? Ha. Wouldn't you like to know. I went through hell when I left." he spat. Onew flinched at his tone.

"Yo." Minho said glaring at him. "Don't yell at him. What the is your problem-"

Minho got cut off by the sound of banging on the front door. They all turned to look at it. They could faintly hear a voice.

"Hello ? Hellooo is anyone home ? I'm looking for Minho, Key and Onew."

"Finally he came !" Key shouted and ran to the door.

"Help ! Help ! Help ! Help ! Help !" he said banging on the metal in front of it. "Guys how the hell are we going to get through this ?" the diva snapped.

Minho and Onew shrugged. It's not like they've been in this kind of this type of situation before. Again Jonghyun sighed.

"Yah ! Diva ! Step out of the way." he said walking to the door. Key moved aside. Jonghyun held Taemin's brother with one hand as he punched the metal making a huge dint in it. He then gripped it and pulled it off of the door. Revealing one of the doors. Onew and Minho walked over there and Key opened the door. They were met with a confused face.

"Hyung ?" Minho said surprised.

"Hey Minnie." his brother said.

"Key since when did you have my brothers number ?"

"Since we met that one time at one of your parties." Key said.

"But enough about that. Come on guys. Let me take you home." Minho's brother said gesturing to his car.

They all quickly got in. Minho carefully with Taemin on his lap and Jonghyun with his brother.

"Dude why don't you let him go ?" Minho asked after a while.

"I can't." Jonghyun hissed.

"What do you mean ?"

"Exactly what I said. I can't. Darn that light weight." he said glaring at Taemin. Minho pulled the boy closer at the look. It made him very uneasy for some reason.

They soon pulled up at a huge (bigger than that es) house.

"Why are we home Minseok-hyung ?" Minho whined.

"Well it is break dongsaeng. Also umma want's to see her "darling little Min-Min".' Minseok chuckled as they got out the car. They all walked into the big house and was greeted by a smiling woman.

"Oh my annyeonghaseyo everyone." she bowed.

"Annyeong umma." Minho said. His mother eyes widen as she saw her baby.

"AH ! Min-Min ! How are you ? Are you doing well in school ? You look tired. Have you been getting enough sleep ?" she burst into a bunch load of questions. Minho just stared at her, waiting for her to calm down. She does this every time he comes home. They all shuffled to the living area and sat down. His mother still asking twenty questions a minuet.

"Umma. I think the phone is ringing. Why don't you go answer it." Minseok said. His mother eyes widen some and nodded heading down the hall.

"Thanks hyung." Minho said.

"Welcome. Now tell me who are these two boys you and Jjongie are carrying ?"

"Minho's holding my baby Taemin and stupid dino is holding his hyung." Key said.

"Why are you guys holding them ? Are they your boyfriends.?" Minseok asked innocently.

"No !" Minho and Jonghyun yelled simultaneously.

"Oh. I believe you Jonghyun-ah. But not you Min." Minseok said.

"Why not me ?" Minho asked.

"Because, look at the way you're holding him. You're so possessive Minnie." he said.

True. If you looked at Minho you can see his secure grip around Taemin's waist. The boys face protectively in his chest. Minho's body molded into his like a cape or shield. Compared to Jonghyun and Taemin's brother they looked very intimidate.

Minho sputtered. Possessive ? Of the brat ? No.

"I'ma go lay him down." he said and made his way upstairs.

"Sure, Don't my baby !" Key called.

Minho flushed. As if he would ever. He laid the younger on his bed. Taemin twitched some but then snuggled in the covers.

Minho was pretty sure everyone had questions to ask the boy but for now he'll let him rest. He left his room and went down stairs. Everyone ate dinner and Minho decided to go to bed. He had a long day and was glad that it ended. He said goodnight to his hyungs and parents then went upstairs. He took a shower, slipped into some nightclothes and flopped on his bed. Forgetting all about the body across the bed.

 

*********************************t(-.-t)********************************

Taemin's POV

 

Ahh it's so cold.

But theres' some warmth.

I snuggled closer to the warmth. Putting my face into it.

It felt good.

I sighed in comfort. Arms tighten around my waist pulling me closer.

Wait.

Arms ?

I opened my eyes and looked down.Two strong arms holding me somewhat possessively ? I look up and gasp. Minho was holding me.

The Minho that I hate.

The Choi Minho who said I'm nothing important.

The Minho who doesn't give two craps about me.

Meanyho.

I instantly started to try and pulled myself away from him. He only tightened his hold around me.

"Min-Minho." I whined.

He was too warm.

Too comfortable.

Too close.

I could feel Key's presence and he opened the door. There stood a wide eyes Key and a smirking Jonghyun with my hyung in his arms.

"Yah ! What the hell Choi ! I told you not to my baby !" Key said hitting Minho on the head.

Minho opened his eyes confused. He noticed his arms wrapped around me and let go. He pushed me away from him. I glared at him. He didn't have to push me.

"What the hell ?" he said. Voice husky from sleep.

"What the hell you ! You really tried to him did you ?" Key said.

"No !" Minho said.

"Oh bickering seems fun." I heard Jonghyun mumble to himself. "He even made him moan !" Jonghyun chipped in.

"What ?!" Minho and I said.

"You what ?!" Key shouted hitting Minho some more.

"I didn't !" he said.

What ? When did I even- ohh when I whined. Darn you Jonghyun.

"Yah." I said trying to get them to stop.

"Yah !" I said louder. More arguing.

"SHUT UP !" I snapped. Everyone looked at me surprised. Oh well. They were getting annoying. I looked at Jonghyun.

"You may put him down now." I said.

"Finally. Thank Shisus. I had to hold him all night. And when I was sleep. Do you know how annoying that was." he rambled putting my brother on the end of the bed.

"Be quiet." I said. He closed his mouth instantly. I crawled over to my brother. His chest moving up and down letting me know that he was breathing.

"Taesun-hyung." I said putting my hand on his shoulder and shook him.

"Minnie ?" He croaked eyes opening. I smiled and pulled him into a hug. He quickly wrapped his arms around me. I felt tears pour out of my eyes and I began to cry harder.

"Shh Minnie. It's okay." he said trying to calm me down. It wasn't working. I needed to cry. I've been strong far to long. Years long. I was done with being strong. I needed someone to lean on.

"It's okay. I'm here now Minnie. Hyung's here." he said my hair.

My hand tightened it's grip on his tattered shirt. He's been through so much. It's all my fault. But I fixed it now.

"I'm sorry Hyung." I sobbed.

"It's alright." he said.

"I killed her hyung. Did Minnie do a good job ?" I asked through tears. I felt him tense up and pulled me closer burying my face in his chest. I heard Key and Minho take in breaths. I felt Jonghyun shuffle awkwardly. I did what was right, right ? I protect my family.

"Yes Minnie did a very good job. But let's not talk about that. We're going to start new okay." he said. I nodded. Start new. I could do that.

"So by starting new how about we take a shower." he said getting up and pulling me with him. He looked over at Minho and Key.

"May one of you humans tell me where the bathroom is ?" he asked cautiously. I mentally smacked my forehead at how he addressed them. Minho pointed to a door and Taesun-hyung pulled me through.

He locked the door and began running a bath. He poured in a liquid and bubbles began to form.

"Hyung I thought you said shower." I said taking my clothes off.

"Yeah but then I saw this awesome looking bath." he said and stripped. He got into the water first. I climbed in afterwards and sighed. The hot water was relaxing my muscles. I closed my eyes and signed in comfort. I opened them when I felt hands on my hair.

"Hyung I can wash my own hair." I said.

"No." he said.

Okay. I just let him do whatever. Soon I did his. His long hair trailing down his back.

"Shall I cut this ?" I asked. He nodded and I looked around. I spotted some scissors. How convenient. I began snipping his long strands and now he was left with even bangs and hair that stopped below his ear.

We got out the tub and into big fluffy robes.

"Oh Hyung we need clothes." I said.

"No problem. Take off  your robe."

What ? I did as he told and gasped. I was wearing a white shirt with blue and grayish shapes on it. I had on blueish-teal skinny jeans and a white hoodie vest.

"Aigoo Taeminne. Adorable." he said and undid his robe. He was wearing a blue and white striped shirt. He had a oversized gray hoodie sweater and white skinny jeans.

"Kyah ! Hyung you're so cute." I cried and hugged him pinching his cheek.

"Yah ! I'm not cute. Now let go so we can eat. I'm hungry." he said and opened the door.

We walked back into Minho's room and it was empty. They must be down stairs. We walked through the large house and down the steps. Hearing muffled voices and feeling everyone's presence.

Entering a large dining area everyone stopped and looked at us.

"Taemin-ah !" Onew-hyung said and pulled me into a large hug. The hug quickly ended as my brother pulled me away from Onew and behind him.

"Hyung." I whined.

"Who are the humans ?" he asked. I peaked over his taller frame and spoke.

"That's Key-umma in the pink. Meanyho in blue, Onew-hyung in green, some guy who I don't know but smells familiar to Meanyho. And last the non-human Dino-Jonghyun in red." I said. Jonghyun glared at me. Hyung hissed at him.

"What the ?" the guy whom I didn't know said. I minds well introduce myself. I gripped Taesun-hyung's shoulders and flipped myself over him. It was the only way. If I tried to walk passed him he could have caught me. Hyung is very fast.

They all watched as I landed gracefully in front of the new guy and smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Taemin imnida." I said bowing. Taesun-hyung gasped and lifted me up.

"Minnie. Why did you bow to a human ? What is this ?" he asked very shocked and confused.

"Hyung that's how humans greet each other here. They politely bow." I explained. I forgot he doesn't know about human customs. No matter how smart my hyung is he knows nothing about the human world. He looked down in thought. A small pout on his lips.

"KYAA !!! He is so cute. Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jinki but you can call me Onew." Onew-hyung said with an sweet bright smile.

"Cute ? You're adorable ! I'm Lee Taesun. First Prince of-" I quickly covered my hyungs mouth before he let out anymore information. They all looked at me.

"P-prince ?" Onew-hyung asked.

"Deh. Taemin-ah didn't tell you. He's the second prince of-" I covered his mouth again.

"Hyung ! Shh. They don't know anything." I whispered in his ear. He made the 'oh' face and closed his mouth.

"Well it's nice to meet you Taemin-ssi. My name is Minseok. I'm Minho's older brother." Now known as Minseok said with a bow.

"I'm Lee Taesun. Taemin's older brother." Taesun-hyung said but didn't bow.

"I think he got that when you told Onew-hyung." Jonghyun said. My brother looked at him with hatred.

"You shut up. Don't think I haven't forgotten how you tried to kill both of us. If Taemin wasn't your master I would of been killed you." Taesun-hyung snapped.

"Waoh woah woah ! Master ? Prince ? Taebaby you have a lot of explaining to do." Key said.

I sighed. This is going to be one long morning.

 

______________________________________________________

AN- Konbanwa. I finally updated this guys. Freaking AFF wasn't working right totally messed me up. I'm sorry it's late. To make it up I made you a long chappy. I hope you enjoyed it. Here is a pic of Taesun's outfit.

taesun's outift

and Taeminnie's from this pic.

Again I hope you enjoyed. Comments are love.

Ja Ne~