Fights and Smirks.

What are you hiding ?

Taemin's POV

I wasn't okay. The pain was grew stronger as they all walked into my room. My eyes were shut tight. Deep breath Taemin deep breaths. I needed to calm down.

"Taemin-ah ?" I heard Onew-hyung say.

I heard another presence step closer. My eyes immediately flew open and I jumped at the figure. My hand tight around his neck as I slammed him into the way. I could feel my claws slowly growing. I looked him straight in the eyes.

"Kim Jonghyun. You bastard." I said. He smirked.

"So you finally touched me. Though this is only luck." he whispered. I tightened my gripped around his neck.

"What are you ? Why can't I feel you ?" I asked again. I hate having to repeat myself.

"I would tell you but..time has run out." he said. He then punched me in the stomach.

Gasp were heard as I let him go.

"You bastard !"

"What the Jonghyun !"

"I will ing skin you alive how dare you touch my baby !"

Key ran to my side and put a comforting hand on my shoulder but I paid that no mind. Time has run out ? He couldn't mean... oh crap.

"Are you alright Tae ?" Key asked.

"Umma.. I'm sorry." I said, gripped him by the head and pushed him aside. He slid across the floor as a bullet ripped though the air.

Suddenly dudes popped out of no where surrounding me. They were big and tough looking. But the bigger you are the harder you fall.

I had to get out of my room first in order to take them on. I could do it right here but, to many people in this space. To many chances at life.

"Lee Taemin. Surrender now and no one gets hurt." one of the guys said. I chuckled. As if. I ran towards my closet. All I needed was my belt. It had everything on it.  I guess I shocked them from my sudden movement because they didn't do anything at first.

At the sudden snap of my belt they all reacted. But late reactions have consequences.

One guy aimed his guy at me but I kicked it out of his hand, jumped on his back and snapped his neck. He fell to the ground with a thud.

With that they instantly started firing. Shoot. Onew-hyun, Key-umma and Meanyho were still in here.

"Are you guys retarded ? Get out !." I yelled at them. It's not that I really care for them. But I don't kill innocents. Or in this case, get innocents killed.

I needed to get out the dorm and somewhere where no one was at.

A fist interrupted my thoughts. I dipped it just in time. I did a backwards spin kick on the idiot that tried to punch me. He felt to the ground. My eyes flickered to the only one in the room that I didn't feel. Jonghyun. He was causally leaning against the wall as he watched me fight. He smirked as my eyes narrowed at him.

I jumped up on another guys back and jumped onto the opening of a vent. I ripped the tiny opening open and slipped through there. Successfully making an escape.

"You guys are ing idiots. Do I have to do everything around here." I heard Jonghyun's faint yell as I crawled my way through the vent. I ignored the faint pain in my arm as I punched the opening to another vent. I ended on the school roof. Soon as I made my exit I felt something press into my pressure point successfully knocking me out. As my world began to fade the last thing I saw was that doggy smirk of Kim Jonghyun.

 

________________________

AN- Konniciwa. Sorry it's short and late guys. I've been busy being lazy. Heh heh. But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I'll write more soon. Because I'm having epic thoughts all of a sudden. Also listening to awesome music while writing this. (U-KISS 0330 just came on yay!!)

Well I'll go now. I love you my STARS ^-^

Ja Ne~