A Flicker in the Light

What are you hiding ?

Minho's POV

The little brat. Is that what we do ? We do like ninja flips over people and make touch downs. I can't believe the teach didn't call that. I looked at him and glared. He smiled and blew the whistle to start the next round.

"It's okay Minho. We all got this." some unimportant person whispered in my ear.

Yes. I do got this.

The ball was thrown and I caught it with ease. I began running towards the goal. Passing people hear and there as they tried to block me. I was almost at the goal. Then the little brat came out of no where behind me. Who knew he was so fast ? His arm reached up to grab me but I twisted my body and picked up speed. I landed the touch down with a smirk.

I looked up and gave him a smug look. He pouted and stuck his tongue out at me. Key walked over, whispered something in his ear that made him pout even more.

Childish.

The rest of gym class when by like that. In the end my team won. But I had to give my man Joon some props for coming close in score.

After my shower I put back on my teal skinny jeans, white shirt and white high tops.

I was on my way to World Cultures when something jumped on me. I landed on the floor with a thud and my books fell out my hand. I looked up to see a cheeky smile.

"Min-Min !" Onew cried. Getting up from my lap, I glared at him. He smiled even more which made me smile back. Darn his addicting smiles.

"Hey New-New-hyung." I said picking my books up with his help.

"Hey mind me tagging along with you for class ? I'm done classes for the day." he asked. I nodded. Onew's company was always an enjoyable one.

"Come on then Min-Min. Don't want to be late for class." he said.

I wouldn't be if you hadn't jumped on me. I thought. As we entered class I headed straight for my usual seat. Onew rolled a chair and sat next to me.

"Ah Mr.Onew. Do you enjoy my class so much that you still come even though you've moved on to another grade ?" The teacher asked. Onew just smiled.

"Okay class open you books so we can review last nights homework."

I drained out the teachers voice like every other person does when class gets uninteresting. My attention was somewhere else. Somewhere past the bright blue sky that I was starring at.

*******************(/._.)/***************

Taemin's POV

School was over now and I was quickly making my way to the dorms. I needed to check the footage so far and look up a few files. Taking long strides I was almost at the dorm doors when some one called me.

"Taemin-ah Annyeong !"

I turned around to see Kevin Woo. As he walked closer I could make out the brightness of his brown hair, the smile on his face and his shinning eyes.

"A-Annyeong Kevin-ssi." I said respectively with a bow.

"Please call me hyung." he said cutely.

"O-okay Kevin-hyung." I stuttered out. His smiled widen. Sweet baby Jesus when did he get so cute. He was almost as cute as Onew-hyung. Possibly on the same level.

"So what's up ? Why are you going to your dorm so early ?" he asked.

"O-oh um...I have...homework." I mumbled.

"From what class ?" He asked moving closer

"Ah...History.." I said gasping a little as the burning sensation moved through my fingertips.

"Me to ! Want to do it together ?" he asked.

"I can't Kevin-hyung." I said sadly. He pouted. Aigoo~ "Mianhe." I apologized looking down.

"It's quite alright. Maybe next time." he said smiling. I nodded and said my goodbye as he walked away.

I sighed and opened the door. I took the elevator and went to my dorm.

Quickly I plugged my flash drive into my laptop and clicked on the pop up.

Many files scattered around in front of me. They were in alphabetical order by last name. All the flies of students in this school. I pushed that tab down and flicked on my hidden cameras. They all were working perfectly and hidden great. I could see and hear clearly. I clicked on the footage of last night in the hall way.

'No he's not suspicious. Why would he be. I heard he just gotten to Korea a couple days ago. What could he know?'

'Do NOT underestimate him. He is not like us or anyone in this world for the matter.'

'Shh you're lould.'

'And you're reckless. Just hurry up and give me the files and leave. I don't want any of the students here seeing you.'

'Tch, Fine but not here. Cameras.'

I narrowed my eyes. Not like us ? Anyone in this world ? They couldn't possibly be talking about me could they ? No. That's impossible. I've hidden myself to well for so long that not even one of us could really know. That means. Someone else like me is here. The burning flared up for a quick instant before disappearing.

And they're close.

 

 

____________
AN- Konniciwa. It's your lovely author morrastar a.k.a Mimi-chan if you'd so kindly call me. Taeminnie's getting busy isn't he. And Kevin showed back up. I plan to put Jonghyun in here soon. So you don't have to wait long. After all. He is the popular guy of the school. I'm updating soon. But I have finals coming up and I'm going to be studying so they might be a bit slow. Gomen. But I hope you all enjoyed.

Ja Ne