Hiden Knowledge

What are you hiding ?

Knowledge. Knowing. Understanding.

These things can bring someone into their downfall. Sometimes innocence is bliss. You're better off not knowing. Your better off not understanding. Understanding can lead to fear, hatred, even death. Knowing. Humans can't help but want to know. Sometimes you end up knowing to much. That's why I don't tell anyone. I can't tell anyone. I'm thankful for that. But it hurts to keep it inside. The feeling to tell someone, to just share a little bit is hard to ignore. But, I do it anyway.

"Excuse me, sweetheart. You're room key and schedule." a voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Ah thank you." I bowed, grabbing the items.

"Before you go remember everyone is in class right now. Class is over around 3 so if you want to make friends to it by then." she said then smiled and went back to typing away on her laptop.

I walked into the elevator with my bags and watched the buttons light up as I went up a couple floors. I didn't notice my eyes were closed until the ding~ of the elevator door was heard. I proceeded down the hallway with my bags in hand. Room 372 where are you ?

After searching though the long halls I finally found it alone. Creepy.

I unlocked the door and peaked my head through. No one was in there of course but you can never be to cautious. Slipping my shoes off I was greeted with a huge living room. Locking the door my eyes scanned over it quickly, taking in my surroundings. The living area had three couches. Two set on each side and one in the middle. In between all of them is a glass table. There was a surround sound system along with a flat screen TV and a few video game devices. There was a complete kitchen and two other doors. I'm guess one was the bedroom and the other the bathroom.

I opened the bedroom door to see two queen size beds on each part of the room. Along with desk and lap shades with doors that led to closets. The only difference was that the right side of my room was decorated while the other (mine) was plain.

I put my covers and things on my bed and sat my laptop on the desk. The rest of my stuff went into my closet. I glanced at my watch. 1:23 p.m. I yawned, making me realize how tired I really am. Nothing to do so I minds well catch some shut eye. As soon as my head touched the pillow, I was asleep.

 

**************************** @_@***************************************

 

The sound of laughter woke me up from my dreamless state. I let out a soft groan and buried my face into the pillow. God I hate noise. More sounds of footsteps and chatter made me sit up quickly. I quietly flew off my bed and toward the door. Opening it just a crack I peaked out. I could barely make out someone sitting on the couch with an eye came to level with mine. I yelped and jumped back, not expecting such.

The door opened even more as bodies stepped through.

"Waee ! He is so cute ! Hi I'm Kibum !" The first boy said giving me a bright smile. Scratch that a bright grin. The boy had cat like brown eyes and multi-colored hair that suited him well. He was wearing a neon green girls generation shirt with black skinny-jeans and neon green converses. He was skinny and had feminine curves that anyone could see.

"Well well well what do we have here ? Min-Min you didn't tell me you were hiding such a cutie in your room." the other boy said. He then stuck a hand out to me with a cute smile.  This boy had messy golden brown hair with the same color eyes. He was sporting a purple quarter length shirt with white skinnies and purple doc martins. "An nyoung, I'm Jinki but you can call me Onew."

I blushed at them. I didn't take the oldest boy hand though. After all he is a stranger.

"What ? What are you guys talking abou- oh." a tall boy with very captivating eyes said as he spotted me. "Who are you ?" he asked.

"I..I.." I started but couldn't seem to finish.

"Idiot you're scaring him !." The one known as Kibum said slapping him upside his head. Kibum then looked at me. "What's your name sweetie ?." he asked.

"T-Taemin." I mumbled looking down. His voice was gentle. It made me feel a little bit more welcomed. I felt myself get pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"Aww ! You're so cute. You can call me Key-umma~ !" he cooed. I pushed him off softly so I could breathe.  After getting that controlled I smiled at him. My eyes flickered to the tall boy as he was about to say something when Onew interrupted.

"So what are you doing here ?" he asked.

"This is m-my room." I said.

"Oh you're my new roommate. I'm Minho the other person that lives here." he said.

"We're about to go out to the mall. You want to come ?" Onew asked.

I thought about it. This could be helpful for future purposes. I slowly nodded.

"Yay ! We can buy a lot of cute things for you !" Key said and pulled me out the door. What have I just agreed to ?

 

****

"Ohh Taemin try this one on ! I think it would look so adorable on you !" Key said.

I let out a soft sigh. This was the tenth outfit. I opened the door to get the clothes then closed it. Putting the clothes on, I actually liked this outfit. It was a extra large white of the shoulder sweater shirt with black purple and gray stripes. A pair of gray skinnies and high top boots.

I walked out of the dressing room timidly. Minho-ah and Onew-hyung were done doing whatever and were waiting with Key-umma. I cleared my throat softly and all eyes instantly looked at me.

It was quiet for a while until Key squealed in approval.

"You should wear this one out right guys ?" he asked them. Onew grinned and nodded. Minho just stared. Key flicked him on the head.

"Sure whatever." he mumbled and looked down. Hurtful.

"Okay let's go buy these !" Key said.

"Then we can get something to eat." Minho stated.

"Yay ! Chicken !" Onew shouted.

***

 

As we walked to the food court I felt a nagging feeling that someone was following us. I casually glanced over and looked through the crowd of people.

Nothing.

Tch. It's never nothing.

We sat down with our food and began to talk. Well they did most of the talking. I was busy scanning the crowd innocently.

"Taemin-ah what's wrong ?" Key asked.

"Oh nothing Key-umma. I have to use the bathroom. Be right back." I got up and began walking towards the bathroom.

Entering it I walked into a stall. After "doing my buisness" I got out and began washing my hands. Some dude next to was doing the same. I studied him for a bit.

"You know, it's offly warm to be wearing a jacket to day." I said.

 

We met eyes and he threw a punch.

I blocked it with my hand and twisted it behind his back. He flipped me over and slammed me into the floor. He threw a punch at my face but I kicked him in the stomach twisted up and kicked him sideways. He flew into the sinks and let out a groan of pain. I lifted my leg up high and slammed it into his back making him fall to the ground.

"Who do you work for ?" I asked.

He seemed to struggel before taking something out and eating it. Soon he stopped moving all together. I pressed two fingers to his neck. Sucide.Why do they always do that.