Speeding up.

What are you hiding ?

I groaned at the noise of the tv outside of my door. Does it really have to be that lould.

I sat up and started to climb out of bed. I walked out of my room and into the living area. Meany-Minho was knocked out on the couch snoring ever so lightly. I don't know how he can sleep with the tv being so lould. I went over and turned it off. He twitched his nose and turned around. Cute.

I went back into my room and logged onto my laptop. I carried it into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked over the fotage from last night. Now that I think about it I should of put some camras in that house. Oh well the only suspicious thing was Kim Jonghyun.

Kim Jonghyun.

I exited out of the fortage and into the school files. I typed in his name and clicked on it.

Name-Kim Jonghyun.

Age-17

Birthday-

Blah blah blah let's skip the unimportant stuff.

Hmm school records. Lets see if he's a bad boy. I clicked on it and it was empty. Helpful much.

BANG BANG BANG !

"Yah ! Get out already I have to go !" Meany-ho called.

I quickly shut my laptop down and opened the door. I was met with an annoyed face.

"Ahh je-song hamnida." I apoligized.

"Whatever and stop being so formal. Also get out of my way." he said.His voice husky from just waking up. A shiver worked its way up me and I pouted. He picked me up and put me down outside of the bathroom. He then gave an ever so thankful smile and closed the door.

I stormed to my room and got dressed.

__________________

I was walking towards the school when someone came from behind and grabbed me. Reflexis kicked in and I grabbed the arm that touched me and twisting it then flipped the person.

"Aish ! Is that a way to treat your hyung ?"

"A-ah Onew-hyung I'm so sorry." I said helping him up.

"It's alright Tae. I just-" he didn't get to finish his sentence as I fell to the ground. My arm burning into flames.

"Ah ! Taemin-ah what's wrong ?" Onew asked as he tried to help me up.

"Don't...don't touch me hyung. I-I'm fine." I said.

Someone was near. My eyes flickered around. No one was really outside. I sighed and picked myself up. The pain going away as we began to walk towards the school building.

One thought went through my head though as I was in class.

I need to speed up my plan.

_______________________________________

AN- Gomen, Mianhaeyo, Sorry, Desole, Triste, and all the other ways you say sorry. I've been having writers block which normally I never have. I so sorry my stars. Please forgive me. I'll write you lots of good interesting ty chapters. ^-^

Ja Ne~