Getting to know the suspects 2

What are you hiding ?

As Onew and I ate lunch with Key, I was busy listening to the other students chat and converse.

"Omg ! Is that the new kid he is so cute~"

"Dude did you hear about Joon's party last night ? Totally awesome."

"You guys should check out Minho-ssi practice today afterschool. He is so hot."

"Did you hear, the new kid is Minho-ssi roommate."

"Hope he doesn't the poor kid."

Minho-ssi this, Minho-ssi that. What is so flipping special about Choi Minho anyway. I don't like him. He's like your typical popular awesomer than thou douche bag. I stuffed some more fries in my mouth.

"Come on Taemin-ah. Lunch is over." Key said. I nodded got up and dumped my tray. No one suspicious in lunch either. I mentally sighed. This is not getting easier.

"Taebaby. You don't mind me calling you that right ? What do you have next ?" Key asked.

"N-not at all Umma. I um..I have physical ed next." I said.

"Me too. Let's go together. See you later Jinki-hyung !" Key said to Onew as he pulled me out the cafe. Onew waved a happy see you later.

***'

Key and I walked into the locker room to change into our gym clothes.

"Taebaby go into one of the stalls. I don't want anybody rapping you."Key said pushing me in the stall.

me ? Why would anyone do that ? I shrugged to myself and put on my shorts and t-shirt. After getting dressed we went into the gym. Mostly everybody was there just waiting for the teacher. They didn't have to wait long because soon a tall handsome guy walked out.

"Okay today guys we are playing  American flag-football." he said. A few groans and yes's were heard.

"Welp. I'm out." Key said and sat down on the bleachers.

"Kibum-" the gym teacher started but Key interrupted.

"It's Key."

"..Key..you at least have to do something."

"Do you see this body ? Perfect. Not a scratch or bruise in sight. I'm keeping it that way. Do you see this hair ? Spent two hours doing it. No way in hell am I going to spend two hours more trying to fix it back." Key said.

Everyone in the gym subconsciously took a step back away from the diva.

"Okay~...two teams. Blue and red. Captions are Minho and Joon. Start when ready." the gym teacher said and walked to the bleachers.

The two captions started to pick teams. My name was called for Joons team. Of course Minho wouldn't want me on his team. Meanie.

The whistle blew and we began. The football was thrown to one of my team mates and they began running. I ran a little bit forward in case they needed help. Which as soo as I thought that they did. The guy threw the ball as he got tackled. I ran faster and caught it. Running closer to the goal Minho randomly came out of no where blocking my path. There was no way around him. He seemed to notice that to as he smirked at me. I narrowed my eyes and let out a soft growl. Then it hit me. Why not go over if you can't go around. Running forward I kicked myself off the ground and flew over him. I landed on my feet and dropped the ball to make a touch down.

Everyone was shocked to silence. Then one random yay made everybody react.

"Good job Taemin-ah !" some of my team called.

Minho walked up to me and growled. " It's on Lee." he snapped.

Okay so things I learned about the potential suspects so. Onew is adorable and dense. Key is a diva and Minho is competitive. Awesome.

 

___

An- Hoped you all like the chappy and story so far. Please send me some request on who Onew should start liking. I prefer a boy. Arigato.

Ja Ne